Happy day

>"I want to change my life!"
>"And I will accomplish that by making whatever I possibly can, everyday and one week longer!"
>"Everyday a new thing to learn, every week progress in my work."
>"Could it be a hobby, learning a language, starting to stretch or maybe excercise, find important things to learn online."
~(You), circa today or yesterday
ᴬᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦᵗ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶫˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘᵘ⋅⋅!

What was your latest self-improvement, user?
Are there any drawbacks, did you fail at something..?

Ebin videos for today
youtube.com/watch?v=6sK5OYttonA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=jQM-TqIO33E
youtube.com/watch?v=iJbgWjFdtJ0

Attached: 508th Happy day, self-improvement general.png (307x237, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7313902/#7314446
thesis.honors.olemiss.edu/1014/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6475439/#q6475982
twitter.com/hashtag/無言でこいしちゃんをあげる見た人もやる?src=hash
yuki.la/jp/15969319
twitter.com/nicetack0517/status/926173585126842369
google.com/search?q=ナイス タック 東方&hl=pl&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7pKPH4vDfAhVBp4sKHU22DpYQ_AUIDigB&biw=1376&bih=704#imgrc=ZyTb9TaheIvz-M:
youtube.com/watch?v=pLGFsZ5lrNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First!

pene

Attached: pene.png (276x461, 192K)

Hi

Attached: 81746129.jpg (3000x3000, 759K)

brb though, just making lunch

Hello everyone
Pc parts still havent arrived
But final fantasy update have
I am handling it well due to help of nice people
Also i got some junk food to make my day go by

Attached: drug_maid.jpg (500x500, 161K)

hello poland!

I haven't really improved myself much at all lately, although I am exercising more frequently I guess
Also, while I'm not far into the first video I feel like it is probably not much of a mystery, people get murdered all the time

henlo polanball how do you do

Attached: 1532600453229.jpg (509x339, 30K)

>starting to stretch

It is like you knew. I have indeed started to stretch. When I used to do martial arts I was about 6 inches from full splits, I'll get back there one day

Attached: tenor.png (540x450, 236K)

Also my latest self-improvement is relearning to sleep well and taking care of myself more
I still sleep like heck, and today I had way too much cawfee so I'm dying on the inside
Drawbacks is that I wanna heckin grind in my video games and I don't hab enough time
Heck man
How's your self imbrovement doin nice day

Attached: 1547025973398.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

Hey Polen!
Were you inspired by new years? I personally have been trying to make some changes, mostly in diet and exercise (I try to run 5ish miles every other day), and also trying to read some more.
what have you been up to?

happy day yuuka.
>What was your latest self-improvement, user?
I definitely didn't improve my procrastination since I am now staying up 3 o'clock in the morning to prepare for tomorrow's exam. On the bright side I get to talk to you tho.
>Are there any drawbacks, did you fail at something..?
I kinda lost self-control completely in the course of recent weeks. Like playing vidya, watching anime all day long.
Sorry for being so negative every time in your thread. It probably has something to do with lacking of sleep I guess. Hope I can actually grow up soon considering I will be 21 y/o this year. It's quite a sad thing that youth has already left me behind while I didn't have a taste of it.

Attached: 1541894553200.jpg (1861x1061, 570K)

>31 mins and no Yuuka post
You alright lad?

okay now I am not so sure, that is actually pretty spooky

Good pasta choice
I like how your id has all it needs to be a full fag except order
And how you also would probably like a bit more order in your life it seems
Hello krzy, have a seat and chill
What you having for lunch?
Ey, you are almost 21? You didnt let your youth pass that much in my humble opinion
Also playing video games and watching anime is perfectly fine
If you were 31 it could be worrysome in some cases, but dont fret too much
By expecting your growth you wont see it happen buddy, growing is something we only notice much later then it has happened
Take it easier, you deserve it
>oh_no.jpg

Attached: Purse.jpg (426x600, 97K)

I have started working out 3 times a week for like 4 months I wasn't really fat before that but I wasn't quite liking myself. Since then I have seen major improvements and im even getting nice biceps and abs. I can only recommend trying it out to you guys.

My mind could use a lot more order as well...

Attached: Dark Candle.png (960x960, 41K)

Jump off a roof

a can of campbells chunky chicken pot pie, it was pretty good

Been thinking spontaneous combustion would be a suitable self-improvement for me

Attached: 6df2c27b213f66f5eb04f597fb9d74ea.jpg (1160x1237, 114K)

Have a good one, Mr. Leaf o/
Whatchu making by the way~?
>although I am exercising more frequently I guess
wooshh, goodie - very good.
Just make sure you get the most of it, mate.
You will get your physical as well as mental effects with a bad form, but it's way better to make less yet correct than pushing the limit and losing the method half the way through~
..although I'm probably not the one to judge, you should ask another Leaf user though - he got some great experience in that.
>Also, while I'm not far into the first video I feel like it is probably not much of a mystery, people get murdered all the time
Aye, but it is an.. unsolved mystery nonetheless.
I linked first, which's a way shorter one but the second seems to be quite rich in interesting comments.
Makes you think, and that's their purpose.
̷h̷a̷h̷a̷h̷,̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷'̷s̷ ̷a̷ ̷p̷e̷e̷-̷p̷e̷e̷.̷.̷!̷
̷I̷n̷ ̷ᵘ̷ʰ̷ʰ̷⋅̷⋅̷ ̷I̷t̷a̷l̷i̷a̷n̷ ̷ʕ̷•̷ᴥ̷ ̷•̷ʔ̷
̷.̷ ̷.̷ ̷.̷
̷A̷l̷r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷,̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷a̷r̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷o̷r̷i̷g̷i̷n̷s̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷i̷m̷a̷g̷e̷,̷ ̷I̷ ̷f̷e̷e̷l̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷i̷t̷'̷s̷ ̷i̷m̷p̷o̷r̷t̷a̷n̷t̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷e̷v̷e̷r̷y̷o̷n̷e̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷k̷n̷o̷w̷.̷
Would you look what I found

Attached: Doci2wTUUAA76jA.jpg large.jpg (400x1196, 138K)

>Were you inspired by new years?
Nope, it was profesor I know, whos ideas contradicted with my plans, thus making me think more and literally waking me up ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᶫᶦᵗᵉʳᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵖᵃˢˢᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ and now I want to heccin' do more positive stuff - after you break mental walls that blocked you before from progressing in skillful games or studying, working out, it gets much simplier to push on in other fields as well, if you get what I mean.
It's a really random thought, but I want to try and try until I succeed - this being my third attempt in my life, every one with bigger experience than before and this one with extra big backpack and really good winds mostly in diet and exercise (I try to run 5ish miles every other day), and also trying to read some more
Goodie, noticed building up some stamina already? Early progress is always the most visible one - one day you run 5 miles in over an hour, the other day you accidentally notice it took you just below the hour and next time you go to work, suddenly you don't have to calm your breath for a minute after making those three-store stairs..!
Things to live for, buddy~
I hope you get the best of it

Attached: 1545171119224.jpg (1197x887, 470K)

Cheerio Runner o/ lemme just.. ᵉᵏʰᵉᵐ⋅⋅
*ᶦᶰ ᶜᵒᵒᶫ ᵇᵃʳᵐᵃᶰ'ˢ ᵛᵒᶦᶜᵉ*
..the usual? u͇ʕ•ᴥq ʔ
>Smoothie to end a half-stressful day
heck yeah..!
Way better now :^)
>How's your self imbrovement doin nice day
Since I got some free time on my hands, I'm going to seriously study my much needed topics.
I'm making progress in my workouts ever since I bought extra weight and overall I want to improve my meals cuz I'm eating chicken for over four months in a row now, 95% of my dinners is freakin' chicken and it made my stomach really sensitive.
Heck man, I don't want to become allergic to chicken.
I had peanut butter with jam for dinner today, because my important things interrupted with dinner and such..
Overall pretty good though o/ I rate it 8/10 minus 4/10 cuz my neck hurts like heck and I nearly fell asleep in my studies ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠʳᶦᶜᵏ, ᴵ ᶠᵉᶫᵗ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵖᵃˢˢᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ⋅

Attached: Hemingway.png (650x532, 111K)

>I definitely didn't improve my procrastination since I am now staying up 3 o'clock in the morning to prepare for tomorrow's exam.
I stay up to recently 2 AM but that's only because I can afford to get enough sleep even with that.
>On the bright side I get to talk to you tho.
Oii, I mean.. ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵉᵉᶫ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶦᵗ ʰᵉᶫᵖˢ⋅⋅
I never made you procrastinate with sleeping, it's just a bonus after studying for the exams, right?
We could make the thread one hour earlier once or twice, if that were to help ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ I bet you wouldn't be the only one to benefit from that~
>Like playing vidya, watching anime all day long.
Heck, a vicious circle..!
Either find anime so good you will lose all motivation to continue any new series in order to preserve that beautiful universe you just experienced or snap out and make something productive until you get bored of the former ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
No idea what to do with vidya though.. what are you playing mate?
>Sorry for being so negative every time in your thread.
>It's quite a sad thing that youth has already left me behind while I didn't have a taste of it.
Buddy, yours generation, mine and the one before us had such an unimaginable range of various successes and accomplishments in so many fields that if you don't find it encouraging to tap into their image, it's completely fine to focus on yourself and going semi-blind without knowing that thousands of your peers have over 10k dollars salary and same amount doesn't even have a home.
Just make sure it doesn't poison your mind, there's no need to be paranoid about anything if that doesn't bring you any good~

Attached: smoll and dangerously cute (by Gyate-Gyate).png (1200x899, 158K)

ah yes. the usual indeed

I added them last year not long after I got Jow Forumsflags.
As for them... I went psychotic on them right when they reached another low point in their life and had my worst psychotic breakdown about two hours ago. Bumstead helped me regain some of my sanity, though it took an hour of effort.
It was too much for those two, and the Mrs. told me to leave and not come back until I've regained my sanity.
Tbdesu, I don't think I'll ever come back, they're better off without my insane ass bothering them at the worst possible times.

I'm also leaving Jow Forums to a new home board - I won't say which on here - because I need a break from Jow Forums. I'll still stop by the Happy Day threads, but that's it really.
And ofc, there's also dicksword.

Attached: 49723820.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

it was a can of campbells chunky chicken pot pie with vegetables, surprisingly tasty
I guess saying I was "making" it might have been a bit generous though...
>it is an.. unsolved mystery nonetheless.
lol good point
I'll be watching the second as well

Attached: [knowsmoreinternally].jpg (640x512, 86K)

aaaaggh.... not feeling so good.
i went outside and felt scared.

Store said thursday at most
I am almost believing they only actually ordered it yesterday when i called
Also nice pic, isnt cirno the smartest?!
She knows so many idioms

Attached: 1529864123849.png (840x1200, 767K)

btw that is good advice about the exercise. I've been mostly just going in without any sort of method at all and I am almost completely ignorant of proper form, I suppose I should change that before I hurt myself or something

>I want to try and try until I succeed
Great to hear you've got such a persistent attitude! Best wishes and more good winds to you Yuuka, I feel good about the future
>noticed building up some stamina already?
Yes, feeling a bit more peaceful during stressful times especially. The exercise seems to be helping a lot with mental well-being
>I hope you get the best of it

Holy heck man nice you're a big boye aren't you, working out and stuff and studying hard!
Good for you honestly that's really nice to hear
Hope you're not still dying of carbon monox/dioxide poisoning from the smog lole cause I really think you're noice
>>smoothie to end a half-stressful day
>heck yeah..!
ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᶠʳᵉᶰ
>eating chicken for over four months in a row now, 95% of my dinners is freakin' chicken
Hey guuuuess what
I just ate
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶜʰᶦᵍᵍᵉᶰ ᶫᵒᶫᵉ
It was super tasty and now I'm munchin some avocado and it's super noice especially cause it's not just more egg muffins or hot choc, which is all my small brain has decided to eat for the most part
I'm gonna start gettin broccoli and cauliflower and other low carb veggies so I don't become a skellington from malnutrition lole, shooting for a health ketosis instead of jack skellington eating a piece of lard
Heckin
I'm glad you're doin good you smart boye

Attached: 1529679068672.jpg (753x910, 116K)

Also I have developed a useful tool for explaining the smoothbrain phenomenon, as I have gotten tired of explaining it
I present, in full: the reason that koalas are fucking dumb and retarded

Attached: 1534175059044.png (1805x203, 40K)

Thanks oracle. There is definitely something wrong with my thoughts which brings me to today's situation though. A friend of mine just recommended "The Road Less Traveled" to me. Hope I can find some answers in it.
>it's just a bonus after studying for the exams, right?
aye
>We could make the thread one hour earlier once or twice, if that were to help
Don't mind me yuuka. Maybe I should conduct a more healthy schedule like waking up in 6:30, which is 23:30 in poland, to catch up with you.
>what are you playing mate?
*uhhh*
I spent most of my time on forza horizon 4 and some danmaku games recently. Not a fan of FPS cause I have serious motion sickness. Wondering when will RDR2 be released on PC.
>there's no need to be paranoid about anything if that doesn't bring you any good~
I must find a way to persuade my subconscious then.

Attached: 1545897674291.jpg (660x557, 34K)

AEIOU polan

remember bad day

Attached: .gif (100x100, 13K)

I remember reading about this topic from an old book of my deceased father.
It didn't even spoop me that much, more like intrigued me immensely.
There are so many enigmas all around the world, like in our own bodies~
I would love to get redpilled on some more or less "controversial in silent" Asia monasteries - things they can do with their bodies and some weird knowledge is spoopy.
>Qt PC Ey2e
Qutie PC Eye /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Oi, you cheeky wanker..!
You didn't pick up your happy day subscription card yesterday that's very rude to left people hanging, muhm~
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7313902/#7314446
ᵃᶫᵗᵉʳᶰᵃᵗᵉ ᶫᶦᶰᵏ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵘˢᵉ 4ᶜʰᵃᶰˣ
Sure thing lad - that will be mango cola with rum and karmelized cubes ʕ-ᴥq ʔ
Doing well on those epic fantasy battles your profession bother with?
>I went psychotic on them right when they reached another low point in their life and had my worst psychotic breakdown about two hours ago. Bumstead helped me regain some of my sanity, though it took an hour of effort.
Are you talking about Discord..?
Also what do you mean by "they reached another low point in their life" and "had my worst psychotic breakdown about two hours ago."
Did they reach it not so long ago..?
>I'm also leaving Jow Forums to a new home board - I won't say which on here - because I need a break from Jow Forums.
If that's what works for you..
I will try sending you invites for OJ lobbies if you wanna o/
>I'll still stop by the Happy Day threads, but that's it really.
Alright mate, sounds good :b
>And ofc, there's also dicksword.
ʸᵉᵉ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ⋅⋅
I feel like leaving it just for private conversations did me a lot of good.
Not that there aren't any fantastic places with great people and shtick on that platform.
If you ever need to talk with somebody, I will try to help o/
..though I sometimes really don't have time even for that.

Attached: subscription cards.png (1075x719, 248K)

>I'll be watching the second as well
I'm glad I got you hooked, lol
It's just such a weird case that got recorded with just enough of blank possibilities that it makes it hard to speculate.
I still cannot believe they didn't make a single video.. though I should read further into comments on the second video to really talk about it better.
Yeah, first time I tried to excercise, it took me about one and a half month to hit my first wall, burnout and end it for good.
Second time was in winter - slightly over two months with similiar technique, just not pushing myself as much as before.
Now for my third try, I'm breaking through fourth month with just a few breaks like Christmas or when I had troubles with hydraulics and couldn't properly wash myself for nearly a week..
Oh and if you don't go to the gym and mostly bodylift - planks should become your greatest friend.
Like, what the heck, they are soo good..
You can do the push-up planks, you can moderate which parts of your upper and lower core, back muslces, triceps - heck, even thighs - how much you want to stress them simply by moving your elbows close to your line of sight.
I don't feel like puking after them, which I can't say about deep push-ups and another thing I do solely for my core, but that might be just my preference ᶰᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ˢᶦᶜᵏ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶫᵃʳᵐᶦᶰᵍ⋅
Anyway, stay cheeky mate - as I said before, there's another Leaf user who lifts for quite a while now and gave me some real tips without which I would probably end it all a month ago.
I can't really contact him, but he sometime shows up around.. if you're interested, of course~
ʕ• ᴥ•ʔ what did you do again, Ralsei?
Did somebody spooked you on the street?

Attached: c0738b401d5d42d010f399f016bb3a37985f2cf7.png (1600x1200, 1.86M)

may i also have an official subscription card?

Attached: 1516736048050.jpg (125x119, 5K)

>I am almost believing they only actually ordered it yesterday when i called
Heccin'.. lack of empathy or information.
Or that's just what they do - frick people up.
>She knows so many idioms
I really try, but I can't see the joke.. /ᐠຈꞈຈᐟ\
And I bet you are gonna say something ironical like "There's no joke, she's just X and Y" ᵃᶰᵈ ᴵ ʷᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵘᶰᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃᶰᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵉᶦᵗʰᵉʳ⋅
>The exercise seems to be helping a lot with mental well-being
Yeah, as in ancient Greece - mind and body~
thesis.honors.olemiss.edu/1014/
> I have come to a greater understanding of this connection between the mind and the body and have come to redefine the placebo effect and argue that the mind can persuade the body, which can greatly aid in the healing process of mental and physical ailments.
Oi vey, what ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃᶰᵗ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᶫᵒᵒᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᶦᵗ⋅⋅
I mean - that's also cool~
ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵐᵒᶰᵏˢ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ⋅⋅
Heck, I'm not gonna read all of this unfortunately - synopsis gonna have to do.
>Holy heck man nice you're a big boye aren't you, working out
Heck yeah mate ʕ^ᴥ^ ʔ
>[..] and stuff and studying hard!
hahah, yess..! ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
>Hope you're not still dying of carbon monox/dioxide poisoning
So far, that's the best winter we've head in many years, no kidding.
Guess those reports and summaries how 2015 year project snowballed really were true~..
Though just a year ago it was a freakin' joke.
>broccoli
t h e b e s t o f a l l e d i b l e t r e e s
>cauliflower
ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ, ʸᵘᶜᵏ~
Happy to see you're happy to be glad to be seen by happy to be cheerful by me and you

Attached: sometimes makes me chuckle.png (1024x464, 570K)

sort of, on one hand laurelin kicked my ass. on the other I think I understand a way to kick it's ass back. and that is the flame wraith summon featuring the dry status effect.

>Happy to see you're happy to be glad to be seen by happy to be cheerful by me and you

Attached: 1516074018035.png (349x427, 168K)

>Are you talking about Discord..?
Yep.
>Also what do you mean by "they reached another low point in their life"
His mother might have cancer, again, and his coworker started up drama that nearly got him fired.
>"had my worst psychotic breakdown about two hours ago."
I
COMPLETELY
FREAKED
OUT
on their asses.
Bumstead can give you the details, I'd rather not have it posted on Jow Forums.
>I will try sending you invites for OJ lobbies if you wanna o/
Please do!
>I feel like leaving it just for private conversations did me a lot of good.
Same
>Not that there aren't any fantastic places with great people and shtick on that platform.
Yep
>If you ever need to talk with somebody, I will try to help o/
Thanks Yuuka.
>..though I sometimes really don't have time even for that.
Perfectly understandable. I won't get mad at you if you ever say that it's not a good time.

Attached: 16109065.jpg (900x1200, 276K)

Cirno is commonly know for being a baka/ an idiot, knowing lots of different idioms is commonly described as a kind of intelligence
Idiots usually dont are linked with intelligence
You worry too much China user
But tell me, what are common breakfasts, lunchs and dinners for you? Do you have things that specifically fit in one of those categories?

Attached: daawbhk.png (896x664, 225K)

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6475439/#q6475982 I should make at least a semi-copy paste for people that want to know "what happy day threads are about?" cuz whenever somebody asks for such thing, I spent at least 20 minutes recolleting about what the actual frick are we doing here.
Why are you browsing 4chin ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵒᶫ I use a 150% Firefox zoom on 1920x1080 monitor.
Allo birthday Ireland Laurelin is some big-ass tree
Sounds logical~
Just make sure not to splash a bucket of water on him afterwards.
The best thing is that I wrote it completely random but the more I read it the more sense it actually makes.. /ᐠ◉ꞈ◉ᐟ\
>I won't get mad at you if you ever say that it's not a good time.
I mean, ᵈᵘʰʰ mostly it's something important ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴰᵒᵗᴬ ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ but I'm trying to manage.
I added you to my favorite list on Steam just to make sure I will see you online when we play OJ o/
>Bumstead can give you the details, I'd rather not have it posted on Jow Forums.
If you don't feel comfortable with that, I will just pass on it.
Especially that I don't really talk with Bummy outside of Jow Forums whatsoever..
Oh, I thought that's some idiot - idiom play of words with extra bridge making as puenta, but that works too I guess..
ᵁᶰᶫᵉˢˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵒᶰ ᵐʸ ᵐᶦᶰᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒʷ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ʷʰᵒ'ˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃ

Attached: sample-f6f7e6d44c9c5fc7085f0228d461b1ce.jpg (1333x1000, 262K)

well, yeah. the water bit is obvious, but will do.

Always rember happy day, Anone~

When shtick goes rough, make sure it's not because you're pushing yourself too hard before realising it after you tried to solve it with even more stress and work.
This refers to other people as well - they are human just like you and most likely have their limits~
Be wise in your mind and have empathy in your soul, will you user

Attached: happu dayy.jpg (850x1136, 281K)

rembered!

>I still cannot believe they didn't make a single video
I know! Why didn't they at least leave notes in their phones?
and if they went off the official trail intentionally why didn't they make trail markings before night fell?!

>just not pushing myself as much as before
I'll take it easier this time around too, the last time I was exercising consistently I pushed myself too hard and I quit
I don't go to the gym though so I'll definitely look into planks and I'll keep my eye out for the other leaf, though I haven't seen him around lately..
Thanks!

Rembered!

Hmm.....

Attached: 98711332.jpg (402x306, 32K)

It'd prolly be quite useful yuh, i could help smoothen it if you want it to have a small brain as well
anyway I think I've squeezed most of my brain dry now so i'm gonna like
heckin
just chainsmoke aimlessly and finally order that non-stick muffin tray
ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᶦ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵐᵉᵃᶰᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ˢᶦᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵒᶰᵗʰ

Attached: 1518315994857.png (233x256, 73K)

Since I live in uni, my choice are limited to things cafeterias offers. I usually have some sesame pasta or pre-made oatmeal in the morning cause I hardly get up around breakfast time. As for lunches and dinners, my main choices are dumplings, noodles, or rice. Well you know, when you keep eating in the same cafeterias for over 3 years the main purpose of eating becomes taking in nutrition rather than taste. My mom is a good cook though.
Going to take a nap before the exam. Have a nice day.

Attached: 1547531315358.gif (376x281, 790K)

oh yeah i was talking about the copy paste faq you were thinking of making
and i just really dont like super zoomed in
makes my brain hurt, much more relaxing to see a lot and not worry about eyestrain
idk why smaller text helps me with that

ᵍᵒᶫᵈᵉᶰ ᵖᶫᵃᵗᶦᶰᵘᵐ ˢᵐᵒᵒᵗʰ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒᵏᵉᶰ ᵖᵃˢˢ ˢᵒᵘᶰᵈˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ʸᵉˢ ᵖᶫˢ ᶠʳᵉᶰ

Attached: 1530310365842.gif (500x281, 124K)

i dont know im gonna sleepe now
maybe ill wake up

Attached: .jpg (800x1067, 65K)

Damn you now scavenge every bit of my pseudo jokes for meaning and even find some that i wasnt even aware of
Making things even more meaningful for the reader, beyond whatever haste it was composed
This kinda reminds me a lot of...
(Touhou)
Rembmberd
Nice choices i would add, have a nice nap friend
I would like to inquire more about your food choices, i really am interested by those

Attached: 66847908_p64.png (500x500, 129K)

Im still gonna punch yuuka

remba

hello all

Attached: 510.png (186x234, 50K)

>I know! Why didn't they at least leave notes in their phones?
The fact that they didn't try sending any SMS that would be saved in phones memory troubles me as well.
I mean, you don't send SMS on emergency lines, but.. heck, I dunno.
I'm probably overthinking.
>and if they went off the official trail intentionally why didn't they make trail markings before night fell?!
I'm pretty sure they got injured before evening, friend of the first to die tried to mark her body somehow for people to find her, if I remember correctly.
There's even that one picture that everybody says has her friend's body lying in the ravine, but I really cannot see anything in that..
Killer or not, that's a pretty fucked up story, especially while knowing they the second died most likely half a mile from civilisation.
It is said that one of the pictures from the phone got deleted after the bag was retrieved.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I still haven't watched entirety of longer video - got about 15 minutes left.
>finally order that non-stick muffin tray
You like making moffins, huh..?
>ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᶦ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵐᵉᵃᶰᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ˢᶦᶰᶜᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵒᶰᵗʰ
Real adulthood I see~
Slick muffin trays must bring so much joy :^)
>Maybe I should conduct a more healthy schedule like waking up in 6:30, which is 23:30 in poland, to catch up with you.
I cannot stay up till 23:30 everyday, just on most of occasions so far - though I'm not sure how my graphic will look after this holiday break, so if those thread's were to be something more than just a bonus, then maybe simply find a better reason.. ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ
>danmaku games recently
Wait what, what kind of games are those?
>I must find a way to persuade my subconscious then.
Fight false with false, make it think you are doing good, lole.
..or maybe not.
It could be harmful in way~
Sleep tight mate o/
>[..] the main purpose of eating becomes taking in nutrition rather than taste.
Happens more often that you think.

Attached: 1529097768112.jpg (400x400, 23K)

rembered

Attached: 1533053052422.png (1000x587, 475K)

also rembar

Attached: 1541674113420.gif (283x292, 195K)

Yuh I'm a real grownup now

Attached: 1536665526279.jpg (595x558, 28K)

ᴵ ᵇᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ˢᵐᵒᶫ ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ-ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ˢᵐᵒᶫᶫᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵐᶦᶰᵉ ᵗʰᵉᶰ⋅
>ᵍᵒᶫᵈᵉᶰ ᵖᶫᵃᵗᶦᶰᵘᵐ ˢᵐᵒᵒᵗʰ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒᵏᵉᶰ ᵖᵃˢˢ ˢᵒᵘᶰᵈˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ʸᵉˢ ᵖᶫˢ ᶠʳᵉᶰ
ʸᵉˢˢ, ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ⋅⋅!
>maybe ill wake up
Sure thing you're gonna wake up, if the time will be alright we could make a lobby than~
(Touhou)
Everyday you seem to have more and more reasons to.
Allo Don't be Rude - not to be intrusive, but have you finished Lisa? (´∀`)
>slightly late for the reminder
>happu Anzu
>small letters, no extra marks
I see you're in good mood Nicemark :^)
uwaaahh..!
Big boy club~

Attached: 1547496224893.png (1000x1411, 1.01M)

>ᴵ ᵇᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ˢᵐᵒᶫ ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ-ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ˢᵐᵒᶫᶫᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵐᶦᶰᵉ ᵗʰᵉᶰ⋅
Yeah sometimes it's kinda hard to read lole, but I like how actually very smol it is
ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ
>Big boy club~
ᶠᶦᶰᵃᶫᶫʸ!

Attached: 1539673328358.png (128x127, 32K)

Rembered!

Oh yeah, i just discovered the people at the store is using extra fast delivery
This probably means the didnt order my thing until yesterday
Mixed feelings but there is a limit at how much it can be delayed, right?
Also o am now learning to play mahjong because of final fantasy
Who would have imagined!
Its quite fun i might add, i even happened to find one of the best mahjong players in EUA in my room
I lost the match but won a round~
She said the better you are, the more likely you are at winning, but lady luck is eternally the ruler

Attached: checkmate.jpg (600x490, 162K)

Kot get!

Hey Oracle? Got source for those Koishi pics? Seems interesting to read.

VERY WELL REMBERED !! ;3

>I'm pretty sure they got injured before evening
I think the last photo they took in the light of day was off the official trail and it appears they are uninjured but may have realized they had become lost, then about a week later the photos in darkness were taken
>There's even that one picture that everybody says has her friend's body lying in the ravine, but I really cannot see anything in that
yeah neither could I, but it does offer a good explanation as to why the photo was taken
>Killer or not, that's a pretty fucked up story, especially while knowing they the second died most likely half a mile from civilisation
I agree, it's very chilling to think about
>It is said that one of the pictures from the phone got deleted after the bag was retrieved
I'm not sure there is any way to tell when it was deleted, but this is one of the parts that bothers me the most.
Why the hell didn't they perform simple data forensics?!?!?! The photo could be easily retrieved!
idk, I'm less than half way in myself

Sadly i do not

Attached: Prostitute.png (351x240, 73K)

You're welcome to punch me too

Attached: Rena 2.jpg (678x747, 60K)

>The fact that they didn't try sending any SMS that would be saved in phones memory troubles me as well
Maybe they did try sending texts but they were canceled and deleted by someone before they got a signal

Big boy club card ready~
Unfortunately it's pure ˢᵐᵒᵒᵗʰ gold instead of diamonds and rigid platinium.
Did you know that platinium was once treated just as impurity of silver? They sometimes literally threw it away~
Ello Koishe, hope you are having a fine day Oh yeah, i just discovered the people at the store is using extra fast delivery
Oracle, how many times have you already molest them via telephone..? ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
>Also o am now learning to play mahjong because of final fantasy
>Who would have imagined!
Lmao that's cute and prolly beneficial on the long run~
>Its quite fun i might add, i even happened to find one of the best mahjong players in EUA in my room
>She said the better you are, the more likely you are at winning, but lady luck is eternally the ruler
ᴸᵒᶫ
>Aeou
Aeiou~!
Fortunately, I do ᵏᶦᶰᵈᵃ

Here are some Koishies in general
twitter.com/hashtag/無言でこいしちゃんをあげる見た人もやる?src=hash
frickin' moonrunes..

yuki.la/jp/15969319

twitter.com/nicetack0517/status/926173585126842369

google.com/search?q=ナイス タック 東方&hl=pl&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7pKPH4vDfAhVBp4sKHU22DpYQ_AUIDigB&biw=1376&bih=704#imgrc=ZyTb9TaheIvz-M:

I really cannot find the original artist though.. danbooru remains silent.

Attached: subscription card smoothie.png (1082x725, 283K)

Everyone come violently bully and berate me in OJ

Attached: 130px-Sham_00_04.png (130x130, 9K)

Those cards are pretty neat
I would like one whenever you find some time!
>Oracle, how many times have you already molest them via telephone..? ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
Less than they deserve
More than i like to admit

Attached: 2c5.jpg (2600x2700, 374K)

Actually didn't know that, but when I was a kid I learned that Egyptians considered silver to be worth more than gold so I had a big plan to make a time machine and sell them loads of silver for gold
ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃ ˢᵐᵒᵒᵗʰᵇʳᵃᶦᶰ ᶫᵒᶫᵉ

Attached: 1538656130985.jpg (210x240, 6K)

A WEEK LATER??
So that's what the fuss was all about.. I thought the night photos were alright and the ones made a week later were deleted..
What the heck, and who's phone had the images? The one with so many attempts to unlock was either toyed by a third person, first friend's to die and the second didn't know exactly her password or she was just in such a miserable state that she completely forgot it.
Though I won't believe they didn't use their phones in between those nights - if they were supposed to use the flash to navigate, why would they do that only a week later..?
There are so many theories about this, it's just uncomfortable.
>Why the hell didn't they perform simple data forensics?!?!?! The photo could be easily retrieved!
I'm not sure if I understood that correctly, English isn't my main language and I listened to it rather than reading along.
Why deleted though..
Make a thread then \o/
Sure thing, maybe tomorrow though.
Everything sounds great in this plan but like, how are you going to build big enough time machine to get so much gold.

Attached: 1547173034414.png (512x384, 190K)

Remembered!
>Darn, hella late

mogic lole

Attached: 1542412301288.png (256x294, 76K)

F
Hmmm...
Thanks Yuuka.
>danbooru remains silent
F

Hella late but still welcomed and appreciated~
Sup Future, how ya doing? I saw you tried to cheer up Kureizy a bit today.

Attached: 1530981422644.png (747x779, 196K)

im having quite a fine day!
its was outstandingly average!
I hope your day was either the same or better!

Attached: 1365045180316.png (800x473, 42K)

I was a stalinist
Than monarchist
Than a communist
Than a leftist
Than an alt right

Now I'm freed finally. I've taken up sport and want to develop social interactions.

Doing well, tried to nap for a half hour and ended up passing out for 3.. I don't think they were on at the time, (but that's what friends do) going to download and check out 100% OJ.. maybe I can meet the other Jow Forumsers there when I do..

Lies, I bet you just want to spy on olympics (°□°)
Wait, how old are you..? That's a rather experienced thing to say.
Oii, it was not the best but evening made up for it

Attached: 1495840414319.png (800x472, 36K)

second Koishe

Attached: 1527952632155.png (800x473, 33K)

זה מכוסה באוכל איטלקי אז אתה מנגב את זה ומתסבר שזה מערבל אבל זה שבור ופתאום אתה מרגיש נורא חרמן בין הזבל האיטלקי אז אתה מוריד את התחתונים ומכניס את המערבל לתוך חור השתן וזה מרגיש טוב ואתה צורח "תודה מר מערבל"

Aye, 1.39 isn't a bad price at all.
Building every settlement in fallout 4 was getting kind of stale.. games with friends might be just the change of pace I need.

>Have these two Koishes I found to make it that much nicer~
My day is already 3 times better!

Attached: ah~.jpg (775x720, 230K)

The last seemingly normal photo was taken on the 1st of april, the 90 photos in darkness were taken on the 8th and only one of which was deleted
>who's phone had the images
neither, the photos were taken with a camera
>The one with so many attempts to unlock was either toyed by a third person, first friend's to die and the second didn't know exactly her password or she was just in such a miserable state that she completely forgot it
all very possible, but the first seems more probable to me as the password would probably have been shared once the first person became incapacitated and people typically don't forgot things like phone pins even under stress, it becomes like muscle memory
>if they were supposed to use the flash to navigate, why would they do that only a week later
that makes me think that they weren't using the flash to navigate, but rather to investigate noises and such
>Why deleted though
I can't think of a reason, but it seems unlikely to me that they would not have tried to send texts

>but rather to investigate noises and such
assuming of course that it was one of the girls that was taking those photos

jump off a tree

Your regular days must be really bad that then :^)
Have some more of the regular Koishes o/
What in the actual tarnation..
perhaps, perhaps~.. here's a lobby if you are looking for some o/
>neither, the photos were taken with a camera
oohh..
>it becomes like muscle memory
You have no idea how many times I suddenly forgot things like code to my home*. It's so memorised in my head, I have no idea what numbers I am actually entering - and I can't even tell you their trace..!
I bet dehydration, tainted water and enormous stress didn't help as well~
*ᴬᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʷᵒ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᵗᶦᵐᵉˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ⋅
>that makes me think that they weren't using the flash to navigate, but rather to investigate noises and such
So the noises only appeared after they spent nearly a week in that place..?
And we have to actually believe they stayed alive in rainforest for a week in such clothing.. I wonder if those spare bras were even used or just left there like, I dunno, they are supposed to when their owners are d e a d.
>I can't think of a reason, but it seems unlikely to me that they would not have tried to send texts
Especially that SMS regularly check for signal and automaticalle send when there's just enough space.
yeah

Attached: DNzbqWdVAAESCOC.jpg large.jpg (600x640, 80K)

>I bet dehydration, tainted water and enormous stress didn't help as well~
that's a good point
>*ᴬᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʷᵒ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᵗᶦᵐᵉˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ
lol
>So the noises only appeared after they spent nearly a week in that place..?
maybe it was only after a week that the noises became bothersome enough to warrant investigation, they were likely quite delirious and possibly even hallucinating at that point after all (again assuming either of them were still alive)
>And we have to actually believe they stayed alive in rainforest for a week in such clothing
yeah that doesn't make much sense, especially considering a pair of their shorts was supposedly found neatly folded and in good condition
>I wonder if those spare bras were even used or just left there like, I dunno, they are supposed to when their owners are d e a d
I think it's pretty odd that of all things to take hiking they chose spare bras
>Especially that SMS regularly check for signal and automaticalle send when there's just enough space
exactly

btw I apologize for taking so long to respond, I've been sleeping very poorly lately and I'm finding it rather difficult to concentrate

>I think it's pretty odd that of all things to take hiking they chose spare bras
So many unanswered questions..
And the best thing is, it wasn't the first suspicious missing, not even first that year I think.
No problem, time flies rather fast over here~

Attached: 1544750684171.png (1478x1103, 985K)

Youtube algorithm is autistic again
youtube.com/watch?v=pLGFsZ5lrNA

Attached: dd6a7f4ab2b97ae277bf31fda175e2b4.jpg?e=1547677767&m=xD3CZrqAZb5Nwdks6UhYzw.jpg (482x700, 212K)

cum.