So, how was your day, user?

So, how was your day, user?

Attached: serbiachan_by_scarecrow1937_db5uroo-pre.jpg (866x923, 88K)

As right as rain

Attached: bastards.jpg (976x549, 113K)

Really well and your's ? 3

Attached: svetlee.jpg (846x970, 94K)

I took in all my recyclables and got $75 and now I'm drunk. I can't complain.

Uhhh... I'm not sure I understand. Rain can be considered good to some people, sooooo... good or bad?
It was fine. Started working again after I got my yearly two weeks off. The workplace is the same shitty tavern as I remember it being, except we got a new guy at work.
I'm currently on my third bottle of beer as we're speaking. What got you drunk, if you don't mind me asking?

How is the weather ?

Judging day tomorrow

Well, the 2 meters of snow that made me stuck in my home has finally melted and it's kinda warmer now, so it's fine I guess.
What are you getting judged for?

A partial exam on russian linguistics and history

Attached: 1543710967716.gif (213x213, 269K)

No I don't mind you asking, I bought a 1.14l of Stolichnaya. About a third down and taking it nice and easy, have a brew on me dude.

>russian linguistics and history
Seriously?

Oh boy. Good luck with that, mate.
Cheers.

I've got the whole module in mind desu

Russian linguistics is a joke. English is thrice as annoying on the other hand. Fuck RP speakers and fuck schwa

Attached: big_brain.png (435x486, 166K)

Cheers bruv.

I was stuck with French over here. Barely passed it with a D-.

just woke up
and since I woke up at intended time its pretty good so far

And I'm having russian lingustics and culture of speech exam tommorow, while I've spent my whole time before it on anime, sport activities and internet war.
But it's okay.

French is a pain in the ass both on a vocabulary and speaking basis. Forcing me to learn it through high school didn't work out in the slightest but looking back at it I should probably have given it a second chance since i'm too slow to learn slavic languages. Don't think i'll find any use for russian anyway.

i spend entire weeks on exams while there are guys who can manage to prepare themselves within a single night lole

Attached: 00effc4f856cf6240873468ecf9f7f8c.jpg (550x778, 310K)

I think Russian would be easy for me since I'm already speaking a slavic language as my first language, but I don't understand French at all. The grammar makes absolutely no sense and don't even let me start on the word pronounciations. I'm glad I passed it. Never again. The teacher was a huge bitch and hated me for no reason, by the way.

>while there are guys
Oh it's a really autistic way of education, really depends on person .
Having mostly only exelent marks I simply wonder how did managed not to be thrown away from any
place I've been studying in.

And why do you learn all those languages?

IIRC French has a rather fixed syntactical structure whereas in Russian neither accents nor syntax is fixed. To top it all The Internet sucks ass because the grammar rules are always told halfway through or there aren't enough resources to translate it accurately.

That's why I said I'm slow as fuck. To some people studying comes easier than others for some reason. I always went for languages because of my English skills but rn i'm just buying time until I find a decent alternative and get rid of my parents desu

Attached: 8e3e843c5b5a695c235a0cf57eaf1036.png (350x450, 29K)

Btw
How do you think will it be easy for a russian to learn serbcroatian?
After a number of documentaries and news I understansd mostly everything.

I think it would be on the same level as an average Serb or Croatian learning Russian, maybe even easier. I love how even though we're different nations, we still came from the same tribe and that is showing with how similar our languages are.

My guess is it would be easier than learning Spanish as an Italian since Serbo-Croatian along with Bulgarian and used to be part of the Church Slavonic language and if my memory doesn't fail me they all share a vast amount of words. Sucks to be a nu-roman.

Attached: 230177ec2ac40e78658b89d0336f749d.jpg (840x1316, 823K)

However studyingskills are far not the only thing needed for ones life.
For instance I'm an absolute autist and lazyass. Having no bloody clue of what shall I be doing with my life apart from alcoholism or becoming a gangster.

Good luck with your exams btw.

I find it really interesting to find all that wierd slav based words in serbian when you definitely know the meaning but it sound really odd and hilarious and croatian words which may seem understandable but mean the oposite or something absolutely different.

I'm not quite sure. Your language is more similar to hispanic languages, from what I've heard. Nice trips, btw.
What means ''life'' in Serbian, means ''stomach'' in Russian. And I've found that out two days ago.

The russian module doesn't bother my head but English is probably going to be one tough challenge due to the amount of the content and the annoying phonetical rules. My best alternative would be to stop wearing my time at uni and start writing more frequently. But alas, literature on the whole is slowly dying out because people would rather sit in their couches and watch dumb netflix shows and trash movies than find the attention span to read something.

Attached: 7fade14ca45f48d353a01873a23d3a6b.jpg (964x1486, 706K)

You mean you're writing a book or smth?

Hey, I still read books to this day. Most things on TV and even on Netflix and similar streaming platforms is complete and utter garbage. I like watching movies from the 80s and 90s tho.

My bro

Spanish isn't the easiest thing in the world even if the languages share a ton of words. For instance the verb tenses are quite tricky.
Yeah but I took a break because I'm too taken up with my exams these days. I don't think it will be successful in the first place, people don't seem to understand the points i'm trying to make unless they share my same point of view. It's nothing spectacular, just something like The Catcher in The Rye set in the modern age.

Attached: 5efcab5e91840faa7b51f549938f4e63.jpg (740x800, 132K)

Hey, dude. You alright? I suggest drinking slowly or ''Meračiti'', as us Serbs say. Makes it lasts longer and you can store more drinks in yourself.

No I'm going to get worse bro.I have an auntie that's gonna fuck me up.

Talk to me though

Remember to enjoy every last drop of whatever you drink. Makes it better that way, no matter how much alcohol you have in your veins.

Talk to me then dude IDK what you mean

Drink slowly, dude. You don't wanna wake up with a strong headache tomorrow.

Serbiaa

I do think writing a book is an enormously respectable activity nowadays unlike usual normie stuff.
I myself am obssesed with making a film/series for recent 2 years . But I'm still mastering my knowledge and erudition and rewriting the plot each time I have a new idea.

My bro, I love your input

Attached: K-On!_KMFDM_Symbols_art_454925_2560x1600.jpg (2560x1600, 648K)

Thank you, Canada bro.

I've got some other projects in mind but I have to set aside some time to study and I always end up writing less than I want to. Wish I'd gotten over this work to begin another one but atm I can't afford to work on two projects at once.

Attached: a31ca5ddd3aca3f091423a70ca015342.jpg (448x448, 67K)

Srbia bro

Serbia-sempai, by the way, shall I start drinking ?
What can you tell me about this part of human culture?

Well, I started drinking at age 13, but didn't embrace it until I was 16. I honestly think you should start it off moderately if you want. One bottle in the minimum. When you start feeling more comfortable, start drinking more and more bottles. Take pauses though, because you'd end up like me otherwise.

But what was it that happened to you eventually ,hope it's nothing serious?
And what drinks do you prefer ? I've probed a number of them and can tell for sure vine sucks too much while many others are quite well

I mostly enjoy beer. It's basic enough and has a fresh taste. Especially when cold. Don't drink warm beer. It's bitter and tastes like shit. Also, beer literally came out of my nose one time when I was drinking like an absolute madman. It started burning really badly.

I did a little painting and some music, so I'd say it was a pretty cool day ^^

Ohhh, nice! You're a composer?

And what about social aspect of alcoholism?
I kinda missed all that stuff in youth behaving like a damn priest.

It gives you a huge self esteem boost if you don't drink too much. If you drink more than 3-5 bottles, depending on how your body handles alcohol, you start getting dizzy and you start vomitting pretty badly in some cases. I even got stomach ache once. Overall, just don't drink too much and you'll be fine.

Actually when I first tried drinking I was rather alcohol proof unlike other guys vomiting or getting heavily depressed I didn't really feel any extreme changes.
And where do you generally drink usually and with whom ?

There's a tavern across the street of my house that I go to regularly. I usually go there with an old friend that I used to go to Elementary School with.

Actually when I first tryed drinking I was rather alcohol proof. Unlike other guys vomiting and getting heavily depressed I didn't really feel any Extreme changes.
And where do you drink usually? And with whom?

I make some shitty music but honestly it's not really good
so kind of I guess? x)

Misclicked*

Oh, I wish I had contacts with elementary classmates.
Thank you and good night.
I'm leaving.

I just mess around on FL Studio 12. I did make a MIDI recreation of the Seinfeld Theme Song once when I was bored.
Night, dude.

yeah I mess around in FL too, and I publish sometimes on spotify cuz I'd like to make a living out of it

which doesn't work x)

I'd honestly just get a job, make some money and then invest it into something that can make me even more money.

It was alright Alice

I don't want a lot of money honestly, I just don't want a job xD