I get why YouTube wanted him gone, but, it just isn’t fair to ruin someone’s life just because he made edgy content...

I get why YouTube wanted him gone, but, it just isn’t fair to ruin someone’s life just because he made edgy content. He didn’t even do anything wrong. Anyways, I just wanted to know what you guys think.

Attached: 3F435A5F-1EA2-4231-908E-679066C824FD.png (431x316, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mumkeyjones.tv/latest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

I wonder what he's doing now

nice, now he can rest

how is deplatforming someone the same as ruining his life? at worst he has to get a normie job but even that's only when the patreon bucks dry up.

Because he had a dream (to become a famous youtuber), and youtube took that dream from him. I wouldn't say it's ruined his life, but it certainly must have put a damper on it.

who are you zoomers talking about

whom?

Just leafy 2.0

He was a faggot but he dindu nuffin wrong.
Didnt diserve any of the shit that YT has given to him

Get a fucking job.

Youtube is not the same it was a few years ago, its just not the place for his kind of shit anymore. No fucking clue why he's getting sniped so hard by the company though. Faceless corporate overlords who can punish people without needing to provide justification is a bit spooky but his content wasn't funny so I'll pretend it doesn't worry me

He's mainly doing Twitch livestreams and uploading to his website.
mumkeyjones.tv/latest/

I think this is totally outrageous that we just let youtube function with this level of power, they can just remove someone, ruin them, no chance of them ever coming back in any way. absolutely repulsive

>letting a (((company))) with (((community standards))) ruin your internet
I'm glad I have fallback options if the few things I still use that are corporate controlled get used and discarded like that
reduce your dependence on rules-lawyering, power-tripping normies and watch the world rotate in your direction

Attached: Miku Hatsune.gif (708x532, 1.96M)

what did he get banned for?

kek

this is nice gif

waiting for kissu
>never comes

Attached: IMG_20190115_003321.jpg (743x1000, 303K)

YouTube, along with many other giant Internet corporations are becoming increasingly PC with each passing day.
So while it feels sad to see Mumkey's channel got terminated, I can't say that I'm surprised.

> ruin someone's life
He didn't make any money before

He makes 5k a month now

>I just wanted to know what you guys think.
I think your under aged. Anyway yeah fuck JewTube, G**gle, and their parent company Alphabet and their fleet of drones that bomb little children and their homes in the Middle East in the name of '''freedom''' mean while we have bullshit like the '''patriot''' act, prism, and the resent Cloud act passed as actually laws.

Neat

Also this and (((payment processors))) aren't helping either, to bad normies eat that whole '''inclusive and save community''' shit up.

Attached: 1541726519870.jpg (318x320, 15K)

He has a new channel called jungle jimmy