Why did you have to red pill me about women and Jews, Jow Forums...

Why did you have to red pill me about women and Jews, Jow Forums? I can't stop thinking about how they are ruining society. At one point in my life I'd look at women wearing booty shorts and yoga pants and I'd just stare.

Now all I feel is disgust and shame for my country.

Tattoos? Degenerate. Piercings? Degenerate. Niggers? Savages. Women? Whores? Spics? Gang members. Muslims? Terrorists. Liberals? Demons.

Jews? The worst of them all.

I've started to isolate myself from all my liberal friends. I've thrown out all my rap music and started listening to Christian music. It's relaxing and gives me a feeling of peace, a peace I no longer know normally knowing that Jewish reptillian kikes are plotting the destruction of the human race.

Five years ago I was a pot smoking degenerate who wanted all races to get along through marijuana.

Now I pray that the degenerates and the dirty kikes feel nothing but pain and agony when the day of the rope comes.

What have you done to me?

This post is 100% serious.

Attached: 102307820-3d-beautiful-young-woman-with-an-extravagant-sexy-loin-dress-woman-studio-photography-high (360x450, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best part user?
>you're here forever now!

Attached: 1547021330742.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

this, you'll never recover from learning the truth of the world

Its for the better

Attached: 1542374983543758.jpg (478x677, 40K)

I concur

Attached: You didn't leave.jpg (640x912, 125K)

user, you post is the quintessential process of going from the worship of one false idol to the next

>I've started to isolate myself from all my liberal friends. I've thrown out all my rap music and started listening to Christian music. It's relaxing and gives me a feeling of peace, a peace I no longer know normally knowing that Jewish reptillian kikes are plotting the destruction of the human race.

you describe the process of self-radicalization.

Isolation (x)
False idol to worship (x)
Identified other (x)

If you don't break this cycle you will be consumed by your own pride. You proclaim affinity with Christianity, but clearly haven't understood the deeper meanings of it's dogma, like:

"love thy neighbor", "Father forgive them for their sins" & "do onto others" etc.

If you really intend to change the world, start praying for YOURSELF. How can YOU become a better person for YOUR social group. Stop placing the onus on others.

..slight disbelief

Attached: yearight.png (960x655, 468K)

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Would initiate threesome

kys rabbi

>Christian convinces someone with moral convictions that actually it's REALLY moral to let your country be overrun by kikes, niggers, pakis and mongrels, because of some platitudes from a 2000 year old sandnigger colouring book
Is there any doubt that Jesus was the first Bolshevik?

Attached: The Pedo Baker.jpg (962x527, 133K)

I see any Indian people now in England and think of them street shitting here.

So it's not all bad op it can be fun.

>Is there any doubt that Jesus was the first Bolshevik?

plenty actually, as the communist revolution that the Bolshevik's were arguing for demarcated the world into oppressor/oppressed. Jesus/Christianity does not make such tribal distinctions and places the onus on the individual.

Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating Christianity. I just think it's incorrect to equate Christianity with communism/Bolshevism, as there are some fundamental differences. The above mentioned just being one of them.

double checked
nice filename

Speak out user, never forget that moral courage is far more important than following (((trends))) & being 'fashionable'.

You had me until christian music.

Add religion to your list.

Is she real?

Hey you must be super duper excited to get microwaved to death with dews and 5g yes?

Attached: before after.jpg (830x500, 45K)

pol is full of antihuman psyops. go back to lusting and make a baby.

You could always consider taking the blackest of pills, OP.

If you stop caring about society or seeing other men as your brothers, you can just be totally selfish and do whatever seems to be in your personal self-interest at any given time.

This isn't Jow Forums you faglord, take your incel nonsense elsewhere.
Women aren't evil, they're just weak willed followers, so just be strong enough in your convictions that bitches follow you instead. Even the ones whose barren ovaries cry out for the images of refugees they see as their surrogate children can be satiated with kittens.

This trend is reversible. Being a rascist shithead and believing ridiculous hateful lies - that doesn't have to be you. Actually listen to what the left has to say. You can save yourself from a miserable existence. I believe in you, user.

He listened to the left and learned it was bullshit propped up because the kike propagandists responsible controlled all of the information outlets before the internet, selectively burying all the facts about leftist doctrines and just repeating the lefts bullshit until the population ate it up

Attached: 1534012928159.png (617x3902, 409K)

10/10 post

Attached: 1CFFD849-856E-49AA-AF60-D26E2B3C6425.jpg (654x768, 102K)

Say no to dirty muzzies, and yes to cute furbabies.

I love you, brother. Stay strong, and just prepare.

We need to bring this back.

Attached: 1539034300096.jpg (960x768, 73K)

Fuck off filthy incel

Story goes the guy who suggested and build it was made the first one to try it out. I kinda like that idea.