Career Death

Hey union workers, I need to know.

If I get in and after a yr, I get a cosmetic surgery on my legs (limb lengthening surgery on my legs) and it takes 1-1.5 years to recover, what will happen?

The job is physical (electrical) so I wouldn't be able to perform it until I fully recovered.

No sugar coating...
Would I get kicked out of the union? Would they make me work as a helper? How soon should I notify them? Like a month before I plan the surgery or just when I get them?

Attached: 1547358530396.jpg (408x373, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_Sandoval
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lineker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Brimage
archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/text/https://suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male//
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will be covered but only if you cut off your penis because unions always favor women

Why should you get paid while not working?

>Why should you get paid while not working?
When the fuck did I say that? Quote me.

If it's the IBEW then they'll probably let you go considering leg lengthening surgery is considered aesthetic and not life threatening. No insurance is going to cover it also.
>Would I get kicked out of the union?
Possibly because you can't work for over a year.
>Would they make me work as a helper?
If you're lucky since you just took a year off to recover from a COSMETIC SURGERY.
>How soon should I notify them?
You shouldn't. You should just accept that you're a manlet and learn to live with it.
>Like a month before I plan the surgery or just when I get them?
NEVER MANLET WORK YOUR FUCKING JOB IN THE BODY GOD GAVE YOU.
t. legacy sparky out of IBEW local 357

You are an insecure faggot and you should off yourself.

Attached: 1547354900331.webm (1084x834, 1.69M)

Well aware about the insurance not covering it. And ya, ibew apprentischip. Well that sucks. Also, not accepting being a manlet. Would rather commit suicide. That's not a joke. Career suicide it is then. Fuck me. Could have bought myself a nice house. Pic related.

What's weird tho is Ik a guy inside the union that said he's seen people who just "temporally leave" the union and come back at another date. Have no clue how that works. Oh well, I guess while recovering, I might as well finish my bachelors (1.5 more yrs/online ba from a cal state) cause honestly, trades aren't really worth it unless it's a union job.

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-152929.jpg (1080x737, 464K)

*apprenticeship

Attached: smokejpg.jpg (1300x813, 134K)

> trades aren't really worth it unless it's a union job
Spoken like someone who has never been without the tit of the union in their mouth.
Enjoy unemployment manlet.

Attached: 1474626164860.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

>lol unions are for losers
>I'm in a union btw
You're literally retarded.

Yeah ignore him he's a literal psychopath

haha manlet

>can't read LEGACY
My father was in the union which helped me get in. I'm no longer with them but can go back anytime. I make much more working as a sub contractor for Exteriorscapes a local business. They can pay me competitively, offer better benefits and the way you get treated is much better. Even at the apprentice level any non-union job will be better. The union is great for getting started but once you hit journeyman you should start looking for other jobs.
I doubled my pay by leaving the union and my new employers didn't treat me like I was completely inept or a child.
user if you're so pathetic you HAVE to get a risky experimental surgery and lose your career then fine do it. Just remember that just because you're not with a union doesn't mean your trade skills aren't still highly sought after.

1. What's your pay? This union caps at 44.35 an hr so 92k with good benefits. That's not includong overtime. You probably got lucky, but non-union is usually worse with pay.

>user if you're so pathetic you HAVE to get a risky experimental surgery and lose your career then fine do it.
Not pathetic. That's subjective. Plus, LOOOOONG story short, my MAIN goal in life is body building and being short fucked me up. This is by far the most valuable thing in my eyes. Only thing that can change my mind is I find a quality woman that helps me accept my flaws, but if I get the momey before finding said person, I'm getting the surgeries.
>Just remember that just because you're not with a union doesn't mean your trade skills aren't still highly sought after.
I'll keep that in mind..

Oh wow, oh no. Are you serious? This is the saddest thing I've read so far this year

>What WAS your pay?
Exteriorscapes is going through a merger with me and my dad's family business. So right now $0.00 until the merger goes off and I become 1/3 owner. Before it was 100k/yr. salary due to the multiple properties we maintain all across the valley.
>my MAIN goal in life is body building and being short fucked me up
DONE DONE DONE DONE FUCKING DONE. Never trust anyone not to be a fucking meme online.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 tell my m8 about that gr8 b8

Attached: 1438195043497.gif (261x319, 1.97M)

>DONE DONE DONE DONE FUCKING DONE
you should read his blog, its hilarious

>limb lengthening surgery on my legs
why

Attached: 1547529315681.png (275x417, 62K)

The manlet that originally whined about leg surgery and it holding him back from lifting has a blog?

Attached: 1488844425439.jpg (488x442, 22K)

So in other words, the momey you are getting non-union isn't even that much more than union...
Also, good that you're done. Bye, you won't be missed, fag.

Yes I do, but that's not what that user meant. He means I sometimes post in detail why I want the surgeries. They don't know I've actually written about 30 posts about this online on an actual blogish website. Have written from 2016-2018. Have nearly 4k notes on my phone where 90-95% are about this one issue.

Honestly, if you're not short, you can't fucking get it. Being 5'5" is a deformity.

Yes!
suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male/

What do you know. You did know about it.

Nigger you're retarded. My height goes from 5'8 in the morning to 5'6 in the evening, the only thing I'm bothered about is how much it changes during the day, but the actual height I don't really give two shits about, if anything shorter might've been better for me.

Also you posted your trash blog like 20 times already.

>it doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother you either!
You're the retard for not realizing different people care about different things.

You should get that checked out man

That's exaggerating. I've talked about it about 15-20 times, That's true, but I've posted the link like 5 times.

>Honestly, if you're not short, you can't fucking get it.
>that post
lol

You two should commit self rope holding hands at the same time. Height only matters as much as you let it effect you and you two have let it completely consume you.
>b-but nobody under 5'5'' is anything.....
Bull fucking shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_Sandoval
>5'2'' 125lbs Mexican monster at 14/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lineker
>5'3'' 135lbs Brazilian stone hands at 31/8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Brimage
>5'4'' 135lbs bama BEAST at 14/7
Fucking neck yourselves letting something so inconsequential hold you back!
Oh god I remember this. Literally pages and pages of muh height is to blame for everything. The equivalent of a teenager blaming everything on their parents saying that getting emancipated would solve it all. Then they get emancipated and they fail at life.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe it was something else all along.

Attached: 1474604593145.jpg (445x472, 24K)

> archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/text/https://suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male//
lmao

Fuck off, nigger. 10ish times or whatever. I lost track, big deal.

1. 1st half of your post. Retard spotted. Read this
I give 0 shits if there are short males that have accepted their flaw. I'm above this.

2. Nope. It's a legit excuse. Pic related
2nd stat in particular

Attached: Dj024NHWwAEWUwn.jpg (716x1199, 187K)

Its probably just tethers holding my hand where it should be pulling whole of my posture with it and it just shortens me a little throughout the day, I'll get that fixed eventually, but it is what it is right now.

>I can't think for myself so I regurgitate shitty infographics online
I'm out. I've seen where this goes and you're a lost cause. You'll never understand just how retarded you really are letting your height dominate your life.
t. ugly balding broken toothed skinny big gae homu who's still more put together than (you)

Attached: bruh.....jpg (400x400, 26K)

>I'm out. I've seen where this goes and you're a lost cause.
You're an idiot. I do think for myself hence the statistics. Retard. Also, bye, you won't be missed.
>You'll never understand just how retarded you really are letting your height dominate your life.
Dumbass spotted. Illiterate as fuck.
Different strokes for different folks. Idiot. Your logic is that of a down syndrome human. You are basically saying "since you don't lile the color red even though I do, you're retarded". That's how childish you sound.
>t. ugly balding broken toothed skinny big gae homu who's still more put together than (you)
Irrelevant.
Bye, faggot.

>this thread

Attached: 6G3sutP.png (1500x1125, 41K)

I would say neck yourself but I'm worried about you reaching the rafters :^)

Attached: 1499507427065.gif (1200x666, 1.26M)

_thread

Attached: You_169d22_2516453.gif (360x360, 118K)

>neck yourself
He might get it wrong and just end up taller.

manlet bullying will not be tolerated in this thread
lanklets gtfo

Attached: 1489711609448.gif (480x270, 253K)

You know what I really want to see, fatty? You getting your dumb surgeries and getting to 5'8 something, no fuck it, make it 6'2 just that it would make it even more of a shock for you.
You know whats gonna happen then? Fucking nothing. You will still be a miserable piece of shit. All you will do is jump yet another bullshit reason why you're so fucked up in life. Literally nothing will change for you.

He really deserves it though.

This. Based Russhit giving manlets the real shit. I'm bald and look like I'm fucking 40 because of it but you don't see me letting it hold me back. Then again I don't dwell on it like it's the end of my life like some pathetic people with their height.

Attached: 148710922239.png (1024x682, 373K)

true. surgery is going a bit far

I'm bald and look like I'm fucking 40 because of it but you don't see me letting it hold me back.

Attached: mutt.jpg (2000x1111, 680K)

Kys faggot.
Lol "fatty"stop projecting, obesed fucker.
>All you will do is jump yet another bullshit reason why you're so fucked up in life.
Hooooooorse shit. You make BASELESS assumptions. What a damn retard.

I honestly like this one more. Keep making memes of me.
Rule 19 fag.

Attached: 1537427008634.png (248x425, 122K)

You're fat though.

I'm not though... wait a second. This is sounding familiar. Are you underweight by any chance? I remember one thread where I was asked to post my arm and biceps, I did, and then 2 other guys did and they looks skinny as fuck. Were you one of those skinny fucks?

I saw your arm and told you its fat because it was fat. I'm skinny, but at the same time I'm fairly certain I'm stronger than your fat ass is so don't you practice this bullshit on me.

Yep. You're that skinny fuck that probably can't even do my 12 yr old workouts kek

As a 12 yr old, I did very basic shit like 100 pushups in 1 minute and 20 seconds. That was child's play and I'm willing to bet my ass you can't even do that lul

Nobody will do your workouts because they are dragonball memeshit tier. And you can't do them yourself anyway so your point is lost there completely.

GET EM

Attached: normies getting up.gif (444x250, 709K)

>INTERNET DUEL OF MANLINESS
Who's going to be the first to pull the "Fight me in real life" card?

ME ME ME

Yooo if you're gonna do it make sure they're out of proportion by adding like 20 inches to 'em then post nudes.

Nice.

>dey r on mi side so they are automatically winning
Retard. Kek.

That user fails. That skinny fuck can't even touch my old workouts.

You're nothing. Ya, I can't do them anymore, but point I'm making is that you're a weak little shit.
The
>I'm fairly certain I'm stronger than your fat ass
Is you going crazy and becoming delusional. Life isn't anime, kid. You can't win against me when you can't even do basic level workouts.
Even my 12 yr old version could kick your shit in.
Even now that I've done nothing for a hot minute, even that isn't enough of a handicap
Yep
That's dumb. I'm getting 4 inches done on my tibia.
It really isn't going to look disproportional with just 4 inches.

>I'm getting 4 inches done on my tibia.
that genuinely sounds awful though

tfw 5' 10"
It must suck being an insecure manlet, OP. Did your parents not raise you right? You should be taught to have some pride.

Attached: 1546393437635.png (354x363, 133K)

When was last time you've been in a gym?

At least he's not tearing himself apart over his height like your pathetic ass.

Attached: 1479387966215.jpg (474x473, 12K)

>I'm so tough, I can do 10 pushups
Faggot, it's been a while since I swore off training until I get the surgeries. What most people do is petty basic laughable shit anyways which is why they never get big. This is why your arms are pathetically skinny.

I did have pride. Being 5'5"stripped me of it.

Trust me, I used to have confidence to spare. I used to think highly of myself. Then, I was emasculated by this height.

Stop evading questions.

What's with all the anime pics? You fap to hentai, faggot? I used to too as a preteen.

2 years where I went for 2 months everyday besides weekends to try to become the real me again. At that time, I was trying to come to terms with my height so I trained thinking I could just start over from square one.

After 2 months, I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about my height. I couldn't obtain my hardcore passion back.

I need the surgeries to break the dam in my head.

So 2 years without excercising at a 175lbs weight. Also considering what you say in your blog you did go back to 120lbs which is twig tier. So basically you just gained weight and lost all muscle you had. My conclusion is you're completely fucking delusional fat fuck.

>he can't retort so he resorts to attacking anime

Attached: 1488769497635.jpg (5000x3712, 869K)

>So 2 years without excercising at a 175lbs weight
Ya, not like I went obese or even fat, dumbass.
>Also considering what you say in your blog you did go back to 120lbs which is twig tier.
Ya, when I was trying to starve myself to death. That wasn't 2 years ago, that was maybe 4-5 yrs ago. I was about 19 or about there. I lost weight to 120lb and regained the weight when I decided not to kms with that method. 175lb is actually too skinny. The fact that you call that fat shows just how much of a twig you yourself are. Pathetic.

>So basically you just gained weight and lost all muscle you had. My conclusion is you're completely fucking delusional fat fuck.
Nope. Do the math. 19ish I weighed 120lb. Gained the weight back. Trained at about age 21 for 2 months. So no, it's not fat.

You are retarded and can't math. You are also a skinny fuck that can't even do 12 yr old workouts.

How much do you weigh? 130-140lb if even that? I consider myself skinny at 175lb. It really is nothing even at 5'5". You must look like a skeleton with an underdeveloped body.

>thinks they are giving retorts by memeing.
Also,
Isn't an argument. All you are saying is "ur pathetik 4 not accepting your short height".
That's retarded as I already addressed that argument and destroyed it here Basic logic.

Embarrassing thread. I'm disappointed in you r/banter

Hold on, hold on. Did you even do anything going from 120 to 170?

Dumbass, within that time frame I went to the gym for 2 months. I was like 165lb 2 yrs ago during my time where I went to the gym

Also, stop avoiding the fucking question, faggot. How much do you weigh?

I can't handle how pathetic you are and that you can't see it.

Attached: 1505376067731.gif (142x146, 836K)

>he can't retort so he resorts to repeating themselves

Attached: 1523380776216.jpg (601x508, 92K)

Holy fuck you're delusional beyond repair. 2 months is fucking nothing. 2 years without doing anything is as you say truly PATHETIC, there is not even a bit of muscle left there holy shit lol.
I weight 138 currently, my goal is 155 and once I get there I will cut back to my normal weight of 125-128(probably more with muscle but something like that). Except unlike you I actually do excercise.

You're a fucking joke.

>my delusion in the face of overwhelming evidence is more important than accepting reality
Absolutely pathetic.

Hi!

Hey hey motherfucker. Who dis? New phone.

>I weight 138 currently
This retard is a twig and thinks he can kick my ass!!!!!!

LOOOOOL
I'm sorry, user. I shouldn't be picking on special needs children.

Attached: 1525061491996.png (378x357, 81K)

Lmao. So fucking defensive and that wasn't even me kek. Kys

Someone... And that's all I want to say in this thread ;^)

Also, what are your exercises? Pathetic level shit you see on fitness vids? LMAOOO
You fucking retard. You can't even compete with my 12 year old self. What a fucking beta male.

>with my 12 year old self
I bet he was a nice lad, too bad he grew into a delusional fatty who wants to """fight""" people because he is mad at his current useless self.

I knew it wasn't you manlet. Go whine more about inconsequential shit. Many great men have been short you're just a pussy shite.
Ah I see. Pretty sure I know who you are. What are you doing here?

I already defeated your logic yet you repeat yourself over and over again.

Checking up on things and certain peeps before making my comeback.

Your logic relies on "different strokes" which is completely retarded. (you) are your only enemy in this fight. (you) have a problem with your height stemming from a feeling of inadequacy which you let dominate your life.
(you) let yourself be held back by something inconsequential.
No matter what you say being short is nowhere near the worst thing. The only reason (you) have such a problem is because you want to use being short as a crutch to keep you from facing the reality that your problems have absolutely nothing to do with your height but because (you) are a pathetic unmotivated shit with nothing going for you.
Keep flexing your 12 y/o self while adult you is so discontent he has to whine about how fucked up it is instead of actually doing what you wanted to do in the first place.
Now fuck off shut the fuck up and either commit die or workout.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Mind if I save this and make this a "motivational" pasta?

>The only reason (you) have such a problem is because you want to use being short as a crutch to keep you from facing the reality that your problems have absolutely nothing to do with your height but because (you) are a pathetic unmotivated shit with nothing going for you.

You're the utter retard for making such baseless assumptions. You ASSUME alot like a moron

Wrong

I dont get it why would u want disproportionate limbs

Okay.

It's all yours.
When are you coming back?
I'm done with you. Everyone can see how pathetic and delusional you are except for you. What a fucking surprise.
Fuck off.

Tomorrow. I'm off that day.