Red Pill on Anal

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

Attached: 1547554445776.jpg (300x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oU8gTT2lpsk
youtube.com/watch?v=ma86zHqgg7k
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One interesting concept on Chakra I saw is that the chakrapoints are the points where the different strings of nerves connect to the spine. For example the root chakra, in charge of survival instincts security and so on, is the lowest chakra where everything from the waist below connects. Thats why when we are in fear, the primary survivalinstinct, our knees shake or we are about to shit ourselves, because those are the nerves effected by this. Since its the first chakra in line it is also the one that can be the easiest effected and corrupted in example through sodomy it seems in the process corrupting all the other chakras too since the energy afaik flows upwards which it cant if a lower chakra is blocked, corrupting us spiritually which is the reason for the constant fearmogering (also a form of mindcontrol) and also the very area satan picks up, abusing those fears to corrupt us by making us value our well being more than others. Thats also why we are told in the bible to not fear and trust the lord as the fear itself already corrupts us and opens us up to more.
Some graphics showed the root chakra even to be associated with saturn, relating to satan, but would have to look more into that.

And if I had a shotgun like cobain. Id turn it against his satanic offspring instead of my own face and then kill the slim shady sodomite rapists of my endless ritual abuse inscribed life. Hope you guys have an asteroid the aize of uranus to swing past omaumau and into thw heart of this babylon. We need to bring down the sky lime you batarians have done in kerbalynsk and cause a new yellow "stone" to strike us down. Like caesars marigold limelight foeecasted asteroid

Among others, think about why rape is appearently so traumatizing, why its used in prison especially to make someone your bitch by assraping them.influences a state of fear and anxiety, making you unable to comprehend anything properly.

the root chakra is your survival instincts. only if you rose above the constant fear of death you are able to actually process new experiences and evaluate them, see them from all angles outside of the threat they pose (sacral chakra), after that comes the solar plexus chakra responsible for our self esteem and self worth for which we have to see us in context of the new experiences and how we handle those. only once you love and value yourself (solar plexus chakra) you can start loving others (heart chakra), and love goes through the stomach, solar plexus>heart. next comes the throat chakra and the best speaches are those done by talking from your heart, what you truely care about and communication is the job of the throat chakra. Once you can formulate the truth properly there comes understanding and insight, the third eye chakra, and from this understanding you realize that everything is connected with another, the crown chakra

by putting you in a constant state of fear and anxiety they lock you in the lowest state of conciousness, occupied only with survival unable to really process any experiences, only pursuing material security, following satan. Early traumata like circumcission can alter your brain enough to effect your entire life.

There is the reptillian brain. This is responsible for survival instincts, fight or flight etc. Some people are entirely controlled by this area in the brain with every act only being there for survival. The temptations of the flesh. Some people are trapped in this lowest state of conciousness, busy only to survive without processing information further through a multitude of reasons, of which one can be traumatic experiences especially in Childhood

Attached: 1547554638479.jpg (1008x1580, 542K)

forgot your meds today?

U watched too much naruto faggot
Sage

Sodomy is "illumination" to the freemasons, and secret societies.

Attached: First Chakra Root Chakra Muladhara Religious Philosophical Concepts Tantra.png (642x820, 119K)

Word chakra have nothing to do with Naruto, you weeaboo mong.

Sodomites=Vampires=Illuminati

Then why is the vagina also at the root chakra?

/thread

Back to lebbit.

Attached: Birthday_chili_dog.png (1366x768, 1.17M)

UFO expert found dead after ‘vomiting black liquid’
youtube.com/watch?v=oU8gTT2lpsk

There's tons of allusions to sodomy in alien movies. The media grooms people for sodomy rituals,

youtube.com/watch?v=ma86zHqgg7k

Attached: stone tower temple.jpg (400x300, 42K)

Based Russian user knows his shit.

yep

Attached: large_mysterious_skin_03_blu-ray_.jpg (1920x1080, 555K)

What a terrifying thread.

Attached: 1544345417618.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

At 3:30 they sodomize Christopher Walken. Then they go over to the toy kid, lift it's pedo spiral front chest cover, and seem to prepare to penetrate it with the same instrument they sodomized Christopher with. Never caught that before.

That whole scene feels like it's telling me something.

Attached: Communion Movie Pedo Spiral.png (1918x1082, 1.09M)

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829

>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

>It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works

Welp, I didn't need to go back to sleep anyways.

I'm gonna 5th-chakra-fuck this girl's brains out tonight. What sort of effect will that have on her soul?

Attached: 1530578286279.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

Had to look this up because I didn't want to believe it.

>Find pic related
>I'm shook

Attached: d092e5fb94caf397ccb11553bacc57e7.png (572x1296, 377K)

>>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
Wow I didn't know my anus was so important.

Topical

Attached: Australiangirls.jpg (646x725, 63K)

Eye = sphincter
Rays of light = shit!

Attached: 655B2A53-B12B-4B43-A832-C7DFD11842E1.jpg (1200x900, 319K)

Attached: anal-probe.jpg (750x600, 47K)

Looking at that musculature her sphincter could probably cut your cock clean off.

Attached: 1542608451489.jpg (960x960, 157K)

bump

Wewlad.exe

I hope this came from /x/. Is this the current state of Jow Forums?

Flags
Oh no no no no

it has been ever since pizzagate made /x/ feel like they were welcome