Joe rogan is a cuck

Hey pol, did you know that Joe Rogan is the biggest cuck to ever live?

>literal manlet
>marries a jewish coalburning whore
Jessica ((((schimmel))))
>wife had a kid from a nigger
>cuckrogan raised that little nigger as his own

Anyone who unironically listens to that little midget should off himself

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1080x1270, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bce29LIRKiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the nigger cucking Joe Rogan out of his grave

Attached: shhs.jpg (1080x1479, 694K)

Gosh an e celeb thread about an eceleb who isn’t even in politics. Wow never see that on Jow Forums. Well I guess it’s just a red letter day. Include me in screencap before you blow your brains out OP.

Attached: Rogayne.jpg (1000x1250, 163K)

>Where would i be without ya
Probably in social care with the rest of the abandoned niglets i shouldn't wonder.

You must be fucking retarded if you think Joe isn't fucking her step-daughter.
Why the fuck do you think he always stays in shape and takes TRT.

Joe Rogan was never the same after he had Alex Jones on his podcast. It's a shame.

Going to need some proof beyond an F12 modified social media post.

he has a napoleon complex

Attached: goblin.jpg (594x396, 70K)

what happened to shogun? that dude used to be a wrecking machine. same with Cain. god damn.

Wife should have been a pump and dump for Joe not sure how the fuck he managed to get tied up with that thot. I imagine he would have his choice off the lot but he went with the kike race mixer, I like his podcast when he's not talking politics seems like a very reasonable chill person. If Joe isn't protected from this sort of cuckery do any of us really have a chance

Coal burners with nigger children are not even for fucking, theyre disgusting trash.

HAHAHAHAHAH

MIDGET FUCKING KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I always preferred the term niglet.

On top of that, he's a taig.

ahahah this is such american story

Fucking THIS!
WTF is wrong with you even contemplating fucking a diseased nigger lover?!?
Ah right, a leaf.

Oh look, a few days after Alex Jones called Rogan out for being an useful idiot who's being handled spouting talking points he has a CIA handler on his podcast! The guy just happened to be in town, pure coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=bce29LIRKiU

I would have been slamming that fine Mulatto beav from the age of 18 forward. NOM

Screw you guys, I'm the same height as Rogan. If the cuckold thing is true that's a real shame.

Replace nigger with an achmed and you got a typical russian story

How do you know you're the same height as him? They all lie about their height. He could be like anything between 5'5 and 5'10 and feel like solving some sort of math riddle when I look at pictures of him with other guys who also lie about their height.

>my wife's daughter
OH NONONONO

i thought rogan was married to a gook

I would pump and dump every nigger lover in America just to show them that not every white man is an insecure about micropenis incel like you user. I will convert these roasties back to self respecting white Christians

Of course you would, she´s under a ton.
Usually even that doesn´t faze a burger.

That's like the 6th time he's had Baker on

Baker is advocating staying in Syria at the moment. I'm listening to it while doing other stuff.

he has some cute kids though hopefully they don't burn the coal when they get older

Attached: Kayja_Rose_And_Siblings.jpg (605x520, 45K)