Is anyone here actually pure bred white

Is anyone here actually pure bred white.

What is your definition of white? I get the feeling this is all American mutts, Southern and south eastern Europeans LARPing as pure whites.

Jury is still out on whether slavic is white. Not sure on that one.

Attached: 1547121201981.jpg (1333x1897, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj1HISsf9x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one drop rule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

It depends on the amount of Celto-Germanic admixture.

Attached: tumblr_o0ptqh3lyy1s5t3wxo1_540.jpg (540x720, 67K)

Im 100% white, come from a long generation of farmers in the dutch province of Drenthe. The muzzies dont immigrate here, They prefer the Randstad

Fuck you all, cuz this is jew bullshit.

Hi Moshe.

Daily reminder "whiteness" is used to subvert European ethnic identities.

Daily reminder to do pic related.

Attached: 1534296107831.jpg (1000x708, 437K)

Yes, easily the case if you were born in northern Europe.

you tell 'em, Pedro

By pol's standards, no one is white.

> Is anyone here actually pure bred white.
Yes, I would guess virtually all people from lots of certain European countries are and probably some American posters based on where they are from.
> Definition of white
Most specifically all of your ancestors must come from Northwestern-ish Europe extending from Central France, Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Austria from the South, Czech Republic is the furthest acceptable East, and then Norway, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, it includes Britain, Ireland, and most of Central Continental Europe and the North Sea Coast.
All of my descendants are from that area.

One hunnit here. Northern Scottish + Austrian, green eyed Celt Master race.

I'm Dutch, asshole

I doubt anybody could really be totally sure of that -- do you know who any of your 6Xgreat grandparents were? You had 256 of them. And of course there is always the chance of an act of indiscretion at some point.

Attached: an act of indiscretion.webm (720x480, 1.94M)

My father is an andalusi/Spanish decent and my mother is a Moroccan ethnic jew. So yeah I am white

>Spanish

not white by pol standards
>northern italy
>italy

youre prob not white

>Is anyone here actually pure bred white.
I'm blue eyed blonde but as far as I know I have some middle asian genes in me, at least partially.

>What is your definition of white?
Ethnicities native to Europe. That's very simple.
>inb4 Greeks arent white
Greeks of today are turkish rapebabies they don't look like the statues of their ancestors.

Attached: 1023-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

I have blue eyes and I sunburn quickly

YES. Except my grandad was a bastard and i have a big nose.

Brb, gotta fap

I am... even with the Mormon statistical Atlantis shit... I’m still 99.99%

Simple. Male, at least 5'10", eye color anything but brown.

90% is the cutoff for pure bred white. I just barely made the cut, luckily

Attached: 3D90368F-296F-423E-8FCE-14A0AC21B965.jpg (594x510, 57K)

My mom is English, red hair blue eyes. My dad is german, blond hair blue eyes. I am first generation >fucking leaf, i have pale skin, dark blond hair, blue eyes. I have a beard that comes in full and almost entirely red.

192 cm tall
green eyes
dirty blonde

pure white

I don't care about the term white because I don't fall under it as a Spanish/Italian man. Europid or die wogg, Europid or die.

>hunnit

Spotted the LARPing nigger

>injun DNA

Future alcoholic

>I don't care about the term white
ahahaha

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Half Jew here. But I consider myself huwhite. Kinda conflicted tho

Fuck off DNC kike

I am 100% white, yes.

Amerimutt, checking in.

I have blue eyes and pasty white skin, but my DNA tells a different story.

Attached: MiddleEarth23andMe.png (1336x1080, 853K)

>Spanish Italian man

That's the worst mixture. You probably look like a jew but you arent smart like them.

>senegalese nigger
>white

Attached: 1545710081631.jpg (480x640, 12K)

I got British, but with 2% Scandinavian which was disappointing

What the fuck is with burgers and being like “i’m 1/8th apache, i’ll tomahawk your ass!”

northern slavs (not a technical term, but you know who i mean) are white, i'd leave the balkan cunts and bulgarians out though.

Attached: genetics chart.jpg (951x1291, 262K)

I wouldn't worry. They admitted to adding orc DNA to Humans.

Well I'm north european/British-Irish if that's 100% white.
Brown hair with green-gold eyes, yes I have pink nips.

My definition of white is not black, that said I don't mind considering slavic people white, except those near the borders with Asian countries.

>o you know who any of your 6Xgreat grandparents were?
Ceratainly.
They were serfs owned by a landlord and not even allowed to move anywhere.

Until 100 years ago people couldn't just go anywhere they want and do anything they want. There were no planes, and no mass migration.

they falsify the results to "pwn nazis", look it up.

Hmm

Attached: 7DE08CA5-F9FD-4C6C-9F7E-F8C86FCA261D.jpg (720x1024, 107K)

Yeah eurasians are a class of their own. Anyone from the steppe.

I am. 20% Norwegian, 20% Swedish, 10% Finnish, 35% English, 15% Scot. Euromutt, but still European.

75% Norwegian
25% German
> Pure white

These basically

blonde hair and blue eyes isnt white

Fuckloads of hispanics have blonde hair and blue eyes. The majority of western european whites arent blondesand blue eyed.

As for ethnicities native to europe, does that mean the entire southern half that has black and arabic is pure bred white?

as for greeks, you cannot reliably trace back your lineage 2000 years There wasnt a specific subset of greeks that only bred with each other before turks. Unless theyre hyper inbred.

2/10, terrible posture.

She's sticking her ass out or is wearing high heels.

>italian and spanish men are uglier than northen european men

yeah, ask your mama.

>amerimutts in a thread about genetic purity

Attached: 67DD0EFC-2201-4426-B951-37BA1F794CDE.png (551x414, 298K)

It's because a lot of them actually have filthy injun DNA because their ancestors fucked their women out of desperation. It was obviously desperation because native women are hideous.

She is presenting herself for a dicking.
Haven't you ever seen a woman do this, user?

There is very little purebred white outside of Scandinavia and those countries are going down the shitter. The Anglo-Saxons of 1000 AD were obsessed with race. Read Beowulf and assorted A/S poems.

>heterochormia
No one, not even the girl you posted, OP.

You proto-beaners make me laugh when you pretend you like women.

"pure bred"
not, "mostly pure bred"

"pure bred"

who made that 90 percent figure? You? Convenient

I'm unfortunately 0.2% sandnigger, the rest is white as it gets. I am guessing someone got raped somewhere in my family lineage.

We are all white in Europe (minus the rapefugees). Stop trying to put us in the same basket as yourself, mutt

Ignore this D&C shill thread
SAGE

Sorry you don't have any chang. Family was from the first colony and never once mixed with a non-white. That's some fucking purity.

Attached: 1512515941823.jpg (898x954, 553K)

>you make me laugh
>american flag

Please.

At least 97.3% Neanderthal

Attached: 1479911355931.jpg (640x960, 76K)

slavs are white. they are a central part of european history and culture. everything america isn't.

My family has records leading from Rome to Belgium then leaving Ireland to USA. They worked along side Henry Ford, Jimmy Hoffa, and we're Lawyers and Supreme Court Justices in Detroits golden years, now Southern cattle ranchers.

Records from 1500s on. Not all Americans are mutts. But most...

Yes, I'm pure-bread one nationality. All the way down our family tree. It's hard for me to continue this because there's not many in the states, and I don't want to marry some mutt.

Pic not related, but I look like him.

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (970x550, 51K)

DNA doesn't lie.
I will not give (((you guys))) my DNA-data though.

"white" is anyone of Euro decent. Aryan included even Iberians. Anyone that's read any actually NatSoc thinkers or original texts knows this. The entire thing is a D&C operation and it's really about WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

basque and german

does your family have been breeding between them since they left Roma?

I am. Imo anyone who's 100% Western, Scandinavian or some parts of Eastern Europe are the only people who can be truly considered 'white'.

Attached: DNA update.png (796x893, 142K)

I'm Yugoslavian and Polish and nothing more as far as I can tell. Haven't seen anything whiter imo.

>Fuckloads of hispanics have blonde hair and blue eyes.
Because fuckloads of Hispanics are of European ancestry?
>As for ethnicities native to europe, does that mean the entire southern half that has black and arabic is pure bred white?
Genocide and replacement.
Heard of Armenian genocide? Armenia was once a white christian slavic nation.
>There wasnt a specific subset of greeks that only bred with each other before turks.

You do understand that before immigration was a thing people were only breading with other people from their village? Greeks were mating just with greeks, niggers and turks, or germanic barbarians aren't citizens they cant come and live in grece.

Inbreeding was avoided by keeping track of who is whose relative and not marrying the close ones.

Attached: a52.jpg (1280x854, 114K)

Both sides of my family are danish and I have blue eyes and a blonde beard. My hair has gotten a little darker the older I get, so I’m probably a filthy mudblood from somewhere down the line.

Oh and the picrelated is modern day Armenians,

yes, me.

i'm a briton/scandic admixture, and i come from a long line of people who never went anywhere.

Lol white people are not a pure breed at all.
They are mixed with neanderthals.
Same with white skinned Asians.

ITT
>pure bred white skinned pigs

Attached: white skinned pig.jpg (2048x1408, 1.26M)

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Nice not bad for a Briton. I got 96% British and Irish with the rest being nordic

>protobeaner

I chuckled

>doesn't know his own continent

the rapefugees were there 1 thousand years ago in span and italy

im as pure as they come bucko

Attached: 1546444650939.jpg (612x612, 80K)

Attached: 1478733253228.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Its almost like some of the white people that went to latin america only bred with white people. Fucking shocking i know.
Also
>hispanic
>a race

Depends what you mean by pure bred, as in 100% Germanic? 100% Anglo? Just 100% Northern European?

lmao if you live in america in 2019 no one is pure anything

Hahahahaha

Attached: yeet.png (615x500, 53K)

I'm whiter than you schlomo.

Wrong

its not a D&C anything this is what pol believes

Dont act like pol thinks 70 percent white isnt a nigger or mutt. Nigger look a few posts up theres an entire meme about not being pure bred

the only correct answer to this question is
>I'm not going to address this stupid question.

the whole world is mixed bro. we were originally all black.

I'm the purest white poster in this thread.

Attached: frog.jpg (499x499, 44K)

Reminder that "Is X white" are jewish threads. Sage on notice

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj1HISsf9x0

Not pure white but rather a slavic/nordic mutt.

But here is my take on it.
At least 75% local bloodline and 25% from related blood lines (like Danes mixing with Norwegians/Swedes/Germans/Dutch) would be acceptable as the ethnic group.

To be considered white you should be at least 87.5% European and maximum 12.5% from a near neighbor (like Turkey, Cyprus, Georgia etc).

>we were originally all black.
I wonder if this is true. Might very well not be.

Attached: high-angle-view-of-chimpanzee-in-forest-769784687-5b1e76d63de4230037ce6f9d.jpg (3575x2379, 895K)

Do you know how I know you're a kike?

The way you describer it feels like you don't even believe that white people exist.

But I'd consider myself to be completely white.