Recognize homosexuality is degenerate and acting on it is sinful

>recognize homosexuality is degenerate and acting on it is sinful
>possibly one
What the fuck do I do bros?

Attached: 1525983031415.png (469x440, 379K)

Stop being gay.

Don't be gay?

have sex with men
it leaves more women for the rest of us

Jump out of a window and land on your neck

convert to judaism and pray the gay away

What do you mean? How do you know you're one?
Is giyur an actual thing or a lie for nonbelievers?

I'm not Gay. But if I was, I'd suck cocks for breakfast without giving a flying fuck of peoples retarded opinion. #SuckCockForJustice

giyur is a real thing yes

>How do you know you're one?
I don't, but I suspect it.

stop being a faggot
and find yourself a cute bf

You're just getting pushed towards a normalfag mindset by being told being a faggot is alright by homo chads who double down on cocks all night long

hahahahaha based and pilled

I wasn't ironic.

Do you wanna become gay because you can't get a gf or because you actually like dicks?

this, fuck faggots

I want to have one!
Read one has to have an interview in the (I have no idea how jewish building is called in English)
Again. What do you suspect exactly?

That's what made it so funny bro hahahaha

Ahh go fuck yourself smallbrain

Why giyur?

Fags are Fags. I were a Fag, I'd be a Fag. Some people are fags and are ashamed of being a Fag. ShameFags.

you don't have to have an interview at a synagogue, some denominations do, some dont

I would be so much happier if you were to end your life you ape faced monogloid

Who to know person is one of them ?

I suspect I am a homosexual because I'm attracted to guys' bellies and privates and I'm submissive and want to get dicked down.

I have no interest in a relationship with a woman for multiple reasons, namely genuinely dominant women don't exist, vaginas are disgusting, men and women aren't similar mentally, and I'm so submissive I don't want to penetrate anything, which would make a long term relationship eventually impossible because I'd be unable to satisfy her through sex.

You've got a problem defenitely.

>vaginas are disgusting
But that's true

Attached: belly.jpg (1100x734, 57K)

>vaginas are disgusting = GAY haha

Submission might be a sign of severe anxiety and low confidence becoming gay won't fix it you need to start talking to people and taking risks and remember getting rejected is fine
Last tip always aim to become a better version of yourself and you will eventually make it so start by working out and eating healthy
P.S you might want to get professional help

Oh come on!
Have you got a different oppinion?