AMBROSIA IS A FUCKING DDDRRRIIINNNKKK

Fucking child blood-drinking fucking vampire fucking kikes are rubbing it in our fucking faces AGAIN.
If you're that fucking new, here:
Jews are the origin and inspiration behind all vampire mythology the world over.
>You can escape a vampire by dropping a coin on the ground
>Vampires are nocturnal
>Vampires wear all black
>Dracula always wears the star of david
>Dracula is a jew, for that matter (Bram Stoker's was, that is)
>Jews have been kicked out of at least 300 cities, states, and nations as a result of their being pure evil, and many many times, they have been kicked out for literally drinking the blood of gentile children under the age of 7 (read Blood Sacrifice by Arial Toaff for a good historically accurate take on it)
>Jews own almost every single blood bank
>Jews created Ambrosia, the service which publically advertises "young blood" transfusions for the elite and wealthy, through which they fight aging
>The myth of vampires being unable to see their reflection is a metaphor for jews being unable to see how evil they are; their perpetual victim complex despite being the obvious victimizers; their inability to self-reflect
>Elizabeth Bathory (Bar-Tolmay) was a jew
The list really does go on, but suffice it to say, jews are vampires.

There are no European nobility-larping beautiful vampires.
There is no Brad Pitt out there sucking blood and feeling guilty about it.
It's just a long history of jews drinking little kid's blood and then the common folk creating mythology meant to warn others about the nature of (((them))), so their own kids will have some chance.

AMBROSIA IS A FUCKING DRINK GOD DAMNIT IT'S A FUCKING DRINK THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY DRINK THAT SHIT WHAT THE FUCK I HATE KIKES SO GOD DAMN MUCH IT'S INSANE

Attached: kike trick #48584998348573455.png (575x493, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
moddb.com/groups/uncensored/videos/darkness-visible-jewish-ritual-murder-revisited-the-hidden-cult#imagebox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passovers_of_Blood
youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing wrong with that , keeps you younger

Attached: 1541186993923.webm (1066x600, 2.8M)

This will be the impetus behind your genocide. Not Ambrosia, but your people fucking murdering god knows how many little kids just to drink their blood. We got close with pedogate, so close that even the pope had to come out and say that looking into it was evil, and we're going to fucking expose you then genocide you.
Israel imports the most blood per capita, like 4x that of any other nation.

Used to think vampires being jews was a meme. I'm going to look into the book you posted for more info. Disgusting how history is hidden from goyim.

chill senpai why are you so agitated
its just some company that helps old people be healthier

Attached: 1541880287155.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Shit man, what can I say? You found us out. Personally, I prefer Coca Cola but that young virgin blood - there’s nothing like it.

In fact, it’s why the Catholic Church started screwing their altar boys. They knew we only wanted virgins! Those fuckers.

>8k USD by litter of blood

Where do I sign up? I wouldn't mind to be used like a mere objects if they were to pay me that much for my blood.

Did you knew that Romanian cum can make you live even more longer and to your women make their tits and ass grow?

Eustace Mullins' The Curse of Canaan is another good book in that same vein.

A part of you knows that you deserve every foot of rope, every inch of steel, every ounce of lead, and every single nail on every single cross.

This shit goes back thousands of years.

Its been established the the hormonal make up of teenagers blood has shown to be highly beneficial to the aging with regards to healing and i honestly dont really see an issue with it. The donors regenerate blood 24 hours after donating. Its healthy for both sides

I know I found you out. And the Catholic Church is infested with kike sycophants, though the vast majority of everyday Catholics are good people. You evil pieces of shit absolutely demonify every fucking thing you touch and I hate you so much for it.

Stop turning my national hero into some caricature of a kike, stop calling vampires Dracula.... Fucking Bram Stoker..

AMROSIA. IS. A. FUCKING. DRINK.
They're rubbing our goy noses in it. Does it not strike you as just a little bit odd that jews own most blood banks and Israel imports more blood per capita than any other nation?

Attached: Jews control blood collection.jpg (2560x1920, 1013K)

Bram Stoker was a jew, and so was Elizabeth Bathory.

The only arguments they have are emotional. There is literally nothing wrong with this assuming the donor and recipient are willing.

Attached: 1532244100075.jpg (949x1135, 637K)

If you look at the tag on that kike blood collection thingy, it says "customer care # 22-666#######"
RUBBING. OUR. FUCKING. FACES. IN IT.

Okay and? Drinking blood isnt healthg faggot. Its transfusions that are used to transfer blood.

I just hope people won't confuse fiction with reality in the future and ruin the image of a great Romanian figure. I didn't know that Bram Stoker was one of (((them))), thanks for the info.

Every user should read blood passover. It was written by the son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome, a kike academic, historian, and the head of the department he worked in. It's methodologically rigorous and absolutely based and redpilled.

YOUNG blood.

Plus that's what the end user is paying. Probably pay some poor kid with vital blood half a biscuit.

What do you think about rabbi tovia singer

Kek. Someone post the list of shit Israel imports every year. They import an absolute shitton of blood. Truly a sick people. It boggles the mind. The final redpill is that evil exists, and it is in the form of jews. The eternal jew. It feeds on goy bloo. It kills, it maims, it harvests organs from its victims with no remorse. Remember, you are only cattle to them. A jew may kill goyim with no repercussions according to the talmud.

Hostis humani generis

Generally... yes.

ambrosia (n.)
1560s, "favored food or drink of the gods," from Latin ambrosia, from Greek ambrosia "food of the gods," noun use of fem. of ambrosios, probably literally "of the immortals," from ambrotos "immortal, imperishable," from a- "not" (see a- (3)) + mbrotos, related to mortos "mortal," from PIE root *mer- "to rub away, harm" (also "to die" and forming words referring to death and to beings subject to death). Applied to certain herbs by Pliny and Dioscorides; used of various foods for mortals since 1680s (originally of fruit drinks); used figuratively for "anything delightful" by 1731.

Khazars are the sons of Anu.

Gentiles are the sons of Enki and Enlil

So I want to believe but any hard proof its consumed orally? and where can I source this pic which looks A LOT like a menorah

Porphyria can be treated through drinking blood because heme survives the stomach, you retard. Kikes have a list of genetic diseases longer than all the other races combined, and on it there are a great many diseased under the header of Factor XI deficiency. These can all be treated through drinking blood.
Porphyria's symptomology is like reading a description of vampires.
>can't go out in the sun without fucking dying
>gums recede making fangs portrude
>pasty pasty skin as a result of no sun exposure
>can literally be treated by drinking blood
The list goes on. Look at pic related. Factor XI is literally synonymous with "hemophilia", or "love of blood", and kikes are RIDDLED with it.
Fucking get on my level and stop knee-jerk making excuses rather than accepting the obvious reality that is kikes being fucking blood drinking young blood-loving pieces of absolute evil shit.
There is no end to this stuff. I could go on for hours.
Damascus, the site where (((Cain))) slew Abel, translates as "blood drinking". Did you know that Damascus steel is named as such because it was said that it was only able to be made by quenching the blade in human blood?
This shit is ancient as fuck, my dude.

Attached: Factor XI is hemophilia.png (1920x1854, 544K)

who is that

Attached: 268f901ed1d17f00d027ebe907b6ce1854537f4f80f0b7b64b9d897c783499eb.webm (712x400, 2.88M)

Attached: Israel imports human blood in huge quantities..png (1878x744, 206K)

Ha! Get out of my house.

Any niggerjew browsing Jow Forums?
We need the help of the daywalker here.

Attached: Blade_(Wesley_Snipes).png (170x254, 79K)

here's the link:
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

I thought for a minute you meant they were selling human blood drinks

And bump

Attached: 1519564247778.jpg (512x498, 11K)

fuck off with your gay (((pseudoscience))), retard

>Dracula is a jew
TIL Romania is jew, thanks reddit!

>stop calling vampires Dracula.... Fucking Bram Stoker
kek

Attached: 1544647450745.jpg (200x200, 35K)

Jews can't self reflect just like vampires

Look into the long and disgusting history of Blood Libel aka jews fucking drinking the blood of little kids.
Here's a great documentary about it that's not from the perspective of "oh woe is us jews why do they tell such tales we are a good people oh woe is us why do they oppress us so waaah"
moddb.com/groups/uncensored/videos/darkness-visible-jewish-ritual-murder-revisited-the-hidden-cult#imagebox

This.

Could you imagine the subconscious self-loathing that Jews must experience throughout the entirety of their blasphemous lives here on this Hell? The Jew toils so violently to convince themselves that they are Jehovah God's chosen people - only to die more disgraceful and perverse than any Gentile could ever imagine. What a truly cursed people.

At least the entire world now gets to understand what an awful collective people the Jews are and have always been. It's like we get to hate them how God does.

Attached: 1538691595353.jpg (358x368, 196K)

>NOSEferatu

They already are. And we, Romanians aren't helping much either. When's the last time you've been to the Bran castle? (((Dracula's castle))) full of Vlad Țepeș related souvenirs marketed as Dracula goods to the dumb enough foreign tourists who buy them at high prices.

Why contain it

Attached: dx_ss1.jpg (646x517, 34K)

It's even a 'menorah.'

Attached: 1547166431746.jpg (480x242, 21K)

And they can hypnotize their prey.

Attached: media-power.jpg (488x435, 63K)

Wrong

right

Vlad Tepis was Elizabeth Bathory's great uncle. Bathory is the name they took to get away from their original surname once they became wealthy, because Bar-Tolmay means "Jewish landed peasant", and they wanted to get away from their judaism by stealing their host country's names, like they are wont to do.

Bram Stoker was not a jew. He was an Irishman, and only used Dracula's name after he thought it sounded imposing and foreign reading it in a book. He was originally going to call his villain "king vampire" (which would have been retarded). The real Vlad Dracula was a hero, and a personal hero of mine.

Small correction - it’s not a drink. They are transfusing the blood into people through an IV, similar to how docs treat very severe anemia. Except in this case they are doing it with young blood because there is some evidence that it can rejuvenate the bodies of elderly people. I have no idea what the precise mechanism of action is and I went to med school, so for all I know it is still experimental. 100% ashkenazi tho lmao

Wrong, may I ask how old you are ? Did you come here a month ago newfag redditor?

Enki, the great prince of heaven, is one of the gods of the highest trio of the Anunnaki pantheon together with his father Anu and his half-brother Enlil. The Anunnaki, later known as the Elohim, were a group of heavenly deities whose deeds were documented in the historical records of the Sumerian civilization, one of the most ancient in history. The religious literature of the Sumerians precedes even the Hebrew Bible by several millennia, underlies the mythologies of various ancient cultures such as those of the Akkadians, the Babylonians, the western Semites and the Greeks and shares certain similarities with the more primeval varieties of the Indoeuropean spiritual current.

According to the Sumerian literature, Enki was a benevolent god who created Man in his image and likeness via his own divine DNA, taught his human offspring the knowledge of the gods and built the great primordial civilizations. Enki is the true ancestral Father of Mankind.

Enki, his Sumerian name, means 'Lord of the Earth' and his Mesopotamian epithets included Nudimmud (Maker), Ushumgal (Great Serpent) and Lord of the Abzu, the abyss of the primeval waters. Enki was a creator god, a teacher of divine wisdom represented by the symbol of the Serpent and a water deity. In Babylonia he was known as Ea, the noble prince of heavenly knowledge; in the ancient Egyptian culture he was worshiped as Ptah, the great maker god and lord of magic; and in Greek mythology he was identical to the benevolent titan Prometheus who enlightened Man, his own creation, with the Fire of the Gods.

The Sumerian texts, all much more ancient than the biblical Genesis by millennia, recount that Enki loved his human sons and daughters, objected to the tyranny of his malevolent father Anu, placed Man (Adapa = Adam) in his Sanctuary of Eridú in the land of Edin (the Sumerian Eden) and as the Ushumgal (Great Serpent) he bestowed upon him the Science of the Gods and revealed to him the Design of Heaven, all against the will of the dictator Anu. Later the same Enki, our noble defender, would rebel against his wicked father once more and he would save Man from the deadly flood which Anu had sent for the annihilation of Mankind.

We see the same history in the later Greek Promethean account according to which Prometheus, the true maker of our race, hands over to Man the Illuminating Fire of Heaven against the will of the malevolent Titans and then saves his human creation from the flood with his ark.

Enki-Ea-Ptah-Prometheus is the original creator god and the authentic benefactor of the Human Race.

Enki and his great heavenly companions such as the great Marduk, Ningishzidda, Ninhursag and Nabu, the Serpent faction of the Anunnaki, were the divine lords of the legendary antediluvian Golden Age and then would go on to found the Babel civilization, establish the mystery schools and reveal to their human children the secrets of heaven.

In the bright bygone ages our Gods walked the earth with men and taught them the Science of the Serpent and the Promethean Fire, the power of the sacred Kundalini that rises within us and drives us to godhood and immortality. In the end, our true Gods taught us the spiritual techniques of heaven so that we could speed up our natural evolution and become gods.

However, unfortunately the era of our Enkite Gods would come to an end with the sudden invasion of our planet at the hands of Anu-Yahweh's malevolent extraterrestrials and the exile of our benevolent ancestral gods some 4000 years ago and the consequent arrival of the Age of Darkness.

Kali Yuga, the time of spiritual decadence in which we have remained ever since that fateful event, is the age of the reign of the evil Anu-Yahweh-Jehovah and his malefic angels (gods). Those extraterrestrial evildoers have taken over our Earth and subjected us to the yoke of their deceptive and destructive religions. They are the 'Archons' of the impostor god Yaldabaoth (Yahweh) of the Gnostic cosmology, the 'Evil Angels' who displace the original Gods and rule over the apocalyptic era of decadence according to the Egyptian prophetic literature and the malefic overlords of Kali Yuga in accordance with the Hindu chronology.

Yahweh-Jehovah, a god of war and sacrifice, whose original identity is the ruthless tyrant Anu, Saturn-Kronos, that accursed Time, the evil god of this world ... he is an impostor god and the true enemy of Mankind.

His misanthropic religions such as Judeochristianity and Islam and his falsified holy books such as the Bible and the Koran are nothing more than programs of psychological control for our mental enslavement in his system.

Ever since the evil Anu-Yahweh took over the Earth, our true history, that of Enki, has been replaced by a Jewish biblical lie and condemned to oblivion.

The Bible is nothing more than a blatant hoax and a total inversion of the truth, falsified by the 'Chosen People' of that impostor god Anu-Yahweh. Besides, the stories of Genesis are nothing more than a twisted recast of the much more ancient Sumerian records.

Anu-El-Yahweh-Saturn, the deranged god of Judaism, is the mysterious demonic god of the Illuminati and he only seeks to enslave us in his world of deceptions.

On the other hand, Enki-Ea, our true god, is a great cosmic hero who rises up against the infamy of his "father" Anu and fights for our freedom and our wellbeing.

Enki, the Great Serpent of enlightenment, is no fallen angel like the abrahamic Lucifer; Enki is Prometheus, the noble titan who handed over to Man (his own progeny) the Fire of the Kundalini.

Neither is Enki the devil Satan; Enki is Satya, the god of the Eternal Truth and lord of Satya Yuga, the next Golden Age and era of illumination on Earth.

His original name, Satya (Eternal Truth), was corrupted and changed into Satan (adversary) by Anu in his Judeoanuist tradition. The Satanic 'devil' of the Christians is nothing more than a slanderous caricature of Enki invented by Anu-Yahweh the liar.

Enki, the great god of the waters and teacher of divine wisdom, is the lord of the Age of Aquarius. Enki-Satya, the Eternal Truth, is identical to Kalki, the apocalyptic savior who will return to the Earth mounted on his divine white horse together with the righteous solar deities and destroy all the filth of Kali Yuga in order to restore the world and usher in the long awaited Satya Yuga, the Age of Light in which our Enkite Gods will reestablish the original Enkist spirituality.

That's the most frustrating part of all of this. Every single kike here is here dishonestly, working to subvert an organic movement through absolutely evil means, and they all know that they completely support the white genocide they are undeniably enacting around the world, and they are fully aware of their nepotistic, evil, ill-gained positions of power which they have gained through the same subversion and general moral depravity, up to and including using kid fucking and pedovore parties to cement loyalties and ensure no good goys ever find their conscience and seek to out them-- they see all of this and more and still they will walk the gallows fully believing that they are the good guys, and the last thought to flit across their perverted, evil minds, as the dim light leaves their eyes, will be "why do they oppress us so".
It is truly astonishing that ancient Europeans were able to aptly describe this tendency with the metaphor of vampires being unable to see themselves in a mirror; to self-reflect.
I hate them more than words can possibly describe and nothing less than their absolute genocide will possibly repay their crimes against humanity which are too numerous to even begin cataloging in 2000 characters.

So you think you know better than FEMA what to do with this month's Ambrosia shipment?

Attached: 25.jpg (700x525, 28K)

My mistake. I meant to say that Dracula was a jew, not Bram Stoker. You're right and I was wrong.

Attached: 1521657352474.png (844x1632, 659K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passovers_of_Blood

They SAY it's not a drink. "Oy vey it's not like we're drinking this like we always have been caught doing for years and years, plus no kids are even dying anymore, poked full of holes by our nails and pins, so it's fine!"
I guarantee you they have some rule that only gentile children can donate blood. It's the same as it always has been.
I also guarantee you that a good portion of the blood is drunk by fucking filthy evil fucking synagogue of satan kikes.

Attached: full Jewish Vampirism.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

>I hate them more than words can possibly describe
I would be interested in reading an earnest attempt should you ever feel compelled to write a book. I dig your flow.

Why is this noteworthy, give me a slow rundown

Attached: 1536930424033.jpg (533x397, 34K)

Oh yes most certainly when I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the Ambrosia-vaccine he was so willing it was desperate.
youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0

Attached: BobPageIntro2.png (792x550, 537K)

It really does need to be done. If I do it, I'll post it here first.
I'm also (still) working on compiling the chronology of vampire mythology and then overlaying it on a map with a timeline of kikes' expulsions throughout Eastern Europe.
I really need to just sit down and finish.

I pointed that out earlier, but what is "it" and where can I source that pic

>Elizabeth
Countess Erzsébet Báthory de Ecsed
Ultimate red liquid-pilled royalty

I don't know where to find it. I've tried, but it was given to me by another user sympathetic to my cause. There is a lot of other information that you could use to verify all of this, though. Just look into jews and blood banks, Israel and blood imports, jews and blood ritual, etc, etc, etc.
It's all there, even if very hidden.

Attached: Jews are not Vampires.png (1920x4652, 821K)

Oh on my forum I have a thread detailing vampire myth origins across the world and how they occur within 15 year of jewish invasion,errr immigration to that nation.

I was wondering what that device pictured was, which DOES look like a menorah and where the pic of it came from

IS THAT A FUCKING KASHAN DESERT????!?

Attached: skelly.jpg (1280x1556, 452K)

game?

why was thread archived on pol?

Mods being faggots, I guess. This thread was entirely political.

They really claim off topic..lmfao r.i.p. moot your presence is missed

back to the containment board

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1089, 327K)