What do you think of my new piece?

What do you think of my new piece?

Attached: 9B910294-B173-4123-953E-69EC730EF884.jpg (750x739, 554K)

guns are bad m'kay

I like it

Nice.

Looks like a fun little 22
I have a Hungarian PP Knockoff in 9x18

Antiquated with subpar ergonomics.
If you got it cheap good for you though.

BANG BANG

It looks nice. Is that the fun James Bond uses?

>made in germanistan
Stop supporting yuropoors. Buy american!

Most American gun manufacturers don't deserve our business desu

Are a lot of them corrupt or make bad guns? Ive heard some love gun control because it raises gun sales with panic buys before dumb libtards ban something more.

It's more of an issue with the bigger companies. Springfield arms went and backed some anti gun bullshit to virtue signal and got major backlash for it, and Colt is Colt, Century Arms and Inter Ordnance can't make an ak to save their asses, etc. Just because it's american doesn't mean it's good

yeah, springfield, colt, and rock river arms are shit, and never buy an american ak, but there are good options like knights armament, smith & wesson, and mossberg. there are several european companies that are even more pro gun control than say springfield, but americans turn a bling eye because it doesnt directly effect them

Attached: 1533565642173.jpg (1536x2048, 609K)

Can it cycle a 60gr subsonic? Can it cycle at all?

I've heard these have cycling issues. Can you confirm?

What does cycling mean

The Bond/Archer Pistol, nice

noice

the process of a round being fired, the shell exiting the gun and another round being loaded into the chamber

.22lr pistols tend to have cycling issues because there isn't much power behind it and the slides tend to be heavy for the round.

I havent noticed any issues

too small/10

neck yourself manlet

Yeehaw hell yeah brother bang bang fellas in the hood gonna know what's up brother haha nice duce grip pipe tool YEEEHAWWW gotta hit dem shooting range for that trigger practice haha good shit homie