FUCK

Fuck

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-01-18 at 1.41.22 PM.jpg (1280x1144, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle
youtube.com/watch?v=PKioZfRw2-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mexicans aren't white therefore they can't be girls (male)

I dont understand what I'm looking at

But im white, and i dont want to be a girl
My vibe broke because i was to rough with it
:(

buy a new one

>WhatsApp filename
Did you just send that to your friends or what..?
Also, aren't you that one user who was bragging about buying some sick-ass dildo with insane girth something like a month or two ago?

Its embarrasing, im kinda shy and dont want to go into a sex shop and ask for a dildo, or a dildo what if the girl at the counter thinks im gay
>Did you just send that to your friends or what..?
>Also, aren't you that one user who was bragging about buying some sick-ass dildo with insane girth something like a month or two ago?

Emm no...? its a whats app image cause i send it from the camera of my phone to whatsapp, and then opened whatsapp web on my computer and downloaded the photo, is easier than wait to my phone to conect to my computer.

what, is it a family heirloom or something?

get it how you got it last time

die sodomite

The last time i was at the capital and there its not weird to get into a sex shop, but rn im in a small town far away from the main city si i can get a new one, plus when i first got it i almost start crying because of the shame at the store
why does it have to broke? ( ᥥ )
Im not gay i just like to play with my ass
IM NOT A FAGGOT

When did this all start? What made you buy a dildo?

get the fuck out of my board you fucking niggerfaggot

Bazat si apreciat

blacked

>i just like to play with my ass
thats exactly what sodomy is

Well im always been the shy type and even though im fit and some girls have ask me out i get too nervous and reject them (a boy try and ask me too but i turned bright red and run away) so i got really lonely, i wanted to feel good, but i didnt want to try drugs, so a gey friend told me to try anal, i first started with just sticking a marker on my ass and then jerk off, and the feel on my prostate was amazing!, then as i faped before cumming i stick my finger in my ass as a hook and push my prostate, but soon enough it wasn't enough so i was sad, and angry and all pented up cause i couldn't cum properly And one thing let to another and i almost die of embarrassment, but i finally got a vibe, it made me feel really good, i loved my vibe and while playing with it and my other things i really felt happy (´∀`)

Im not a faggot
I just like to feel good, it isnt bad!

what ddoes it feel loike? to use a vibrator?

Attached: tenor (24).gif (370x300, 306K)

quit making a mess

Imagine that you're fapping and you're halfway there, and that's just by turning it on! its like a warm massage in all of your pepe and you can even cum by just leaving it in there while on, its really good and warm (=^ ◡ ^=) (then again i might just be too sensitive)
I haven't play in an entire month! my roommate leave for 2 days so i finally got to feel good, but i was to pented up and i pushed in and out too hard while clamping at it too hard and it just pooped ಠ﹏ಠ

I don't blame you.
Also this easily makes it into top3 of the gayest shit on Jow Forums

Please stop calling it gay, IM NOT gay i just like my ass to feel good, that doesn't make me gay

The worst part is that i wasn't satisfied yet~ and now i cant fap, and my roomy comes home in 5 hours, AND to top it all im going to go to the city in TWO MONTHS and just for a couple of days, so ill have to find a way to sneak and go to a sex shop, hide my new dildo vive from my friends( i dont want them to think im some kind of faggot) and make it in time to catch the bus, and for those 2 months i wont be able to cum, its like hell on earth (◉Д◉)彡

Just order it off a fucking website retard

ask your friend to fuck you
problem solved

i kinda want one now

Attached: nde3kxb02ao01.gif (640x767, 538K)

I cant all the packages are inspected by the boss group (like a student that is the leader of a certain group of students) i would die if he finds a dildo with my name on it
I dont like men, yeah right ive fantasied of getting a cute boy to make me feel good but im always the dominant, im not that type of guy.
Try it you might like it /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Make them send it to a pick up mailbox or whatever those things called in english?

Like a DHL store where yo pick up your item?
There arent any in here~! Im in a small farming town in the middle of nowhere, thats one of the reasons i didnt wanted to come to this trip, but it was way to good for the experience, then again what's wrong with these people why would you build your town far away from everything?!

But atleat i still have some wire, and clamps and my finger so i might be able to survive...?

Attached: hooni.jpg (617x322, 21K)

Is there even a post office? You might be able to order and pick up there?

if your feeling creative, get a electric screwdriver and a 3d printer

Pidor.

No there all made up houses (some even without electricity) the only places with electricity are our hotel, the bus station, and an oxxo, theres not even road, its all dirt, thats why where here we are all civil engineers and our "job" is to revitalize this shitty town courtesy of our new president, dont get me wrong i love doing this but is really inconvenient, plus were stucked with a private company thats going to build what we tell them, and all of the guys are big and scary :(
Ill think ill just use my fingers and ropes jejeje
emm thanks?

only thing left for you is to get fucked by your roommate tbqh
you can say no homo while he does that so it wouldn't be gay or anything

◞( 、ᐛ)、_/ ill try and not cum and suppress m urges, thanks Russian friend i would love for you to be here

stop bringing shame upon our proud IBERIAN people, homomex!

and why is the dildo a nigger?

if gay sex happens and no one is around, is it really gay?

Well there w-was a pink one and rainbow one, and that was...way too girly for me, because you now im a man
Yes...?

u fucking fag y u shove dicks up ur ass faggot u even cummed u fucking fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

Attached: 1521259584248.gif (193x145, 806K)

IM not a faggot i can just cum with my ass, that doesn't makes me a faggot, YOU are the faggot...faggot.
But what if we put a camera, it doesn't counts as someone but it can record it

unless you look at the data

you can have the sensors, but until you record or have any way of remembering, it breaks the wave function

youtube.com/watch?v=PKioZfRw2-Y

shoving shit up ur ass makes u a fag dumbass ur fucking gay

I can argue to an extent it doesn't and even having sex with another guy doesn't.

man im baffled rn but then again we talking about homosexual sex (that is wrong) an so both of the mans wouldn't be considered observers?

If ive went out of my way and fall in love with a man, then yes that would make me a gey fag, but i just like to cum with my ass (cause is way superior to just cum with your dick).

Gay is not okay. Stop.

depends, that's philosophical
are you even human?