Hello Jow Forums i just wanted to confess that i really like black cock and im officially on hrt...

hello Jow Forums i just wanted to confess that i really like black cock and im officially on hrt. idk how long i have to take pills but im looking forward to seeing results... how are you?

Attached: Assassination-Classroom-Ritsu_04.jpg (551x816, 142K)

delete this thread

Attached: 1547482252032.png (960x540, 454K)

UGLY

BLACKED

DUMB

TRANNY

LOOK! why did you make me do this!

Attached: _20180705_021926.jpg (1079x1181, 202K)

breast tenderness and a bit of growth should start within a couple of days. your libido will probably drop quite quickly. you may experience sexual affects in a matter of days (i did). your skin will start feeling smoother, maybe within a week or 2. you might experience a loss of energy and strength quite quickly. you might experience euphoria the first day. it will probably take quite a while for your fat to start visibly redistributing and your body hair to become thin and fair. your penis might shrink after a while but i dunno the timeframe (hasn't happened to me yet) and you'll eventually stop producing semen altogether

Attached: sayori_2.gif (292x320, 445K)

Forgery, mistake, prove your Ritsunest.

Attached: Not my Ritsu.png (600x600, 192K)

Get a refund and buy testosterone pills

my right hand smells like butte hole lol

that's not a nice way to respect a black
you can't just like black cock

die sodomite

dude

Attached: eternal.jpg (858x536, 60K)

what a fag lol

what the fuck

Attached: 1465454841109.png (218x220, 63K)

Remember that what you're doing is irreversible so if you think you might regret this you can quit now and use testosterone pills think about it user don't do anything stupid

it's actually not that irreversible

hey welcome back ritsu

Attached: 1547364484635.jpg (708x704, 225K)

Niggers murder trannies. I look forward to seeing you in a future edition of the Darwin Awards.

I do believe that reversing it would be expensive and would have some side effects i just want OP to think about it and i encourage him to do whatever makes him happy

I bet this is korbo

it depends. you'll need top surgery to remove breasts if you grow them but other than that most things go back to normal in time, especially if you haven't been on it long. even your penis goes back to its original size quite quickly after stopping. but i guess it's different for everyone.
after about 9 months you become infertile, and it's hit or miss whether you can get that back or not.

you'll likely be able to tell pretty quickly if hrt is going to be good for you or not.

Dude fuck off at this rate I'm everyone on this board

I guess it's all personal choice from this point on I'll suggest OP to rethink his decision but it's a free world so he can do whatever he wants

I bet I'm korbo

This is what happens when people from 29 different countries come together on Jow Forums. A bunch of gay shit. Kill yourselves

hello ritsu
hello korbo

what have Jow Forums done to you Ritsu...

girls are thots lol normiefag

>1 post by this id
come on this must be some sort of discord psyop

Attached: 1494022089152.png (372x363, 98K)

Bumpi

lmao normiefag low calorie chad kys out of r/banter lole

I can only pray, user.