Why haven't you ended it?

>I can't get on to my roof (12 floor tower block) It's triple locked and I don't have a saw to cut through metal.
>Just wish I could fall

Attached: 12247186_997562540306150_3410069344457607156_n.png (704x400, 189K)

You can't get a sawzall (with metal cutting blade) or some bolt cutters? not condoning suicide, just sayin

try breaking into someone else's apartment and jump from there

Nah it's a gate lock, so they're internal, it was padlock, and yes I did consider bolt cutters. if those cut through Iron bars, I'd still get them.

Thought about it, Too anxious to knock on a door. Just wanted my quiet time. then to take 1 big slip. Maybe + a live stream.

Again im not condoning suicide but jewelry cleaner has cyanide in it

I prefer a 'Big splat', the plan was to be impaled on the sign post outside, if the fall 'wouldn't/didn't kill me' So I'd bleed out, and I thought about drinking White spirit (Paint thinner), But I fear the physical repercussions if I live. 'If'.

I still hope for a better life.

That shit will make you go blind (drinking paint thinner that is)

ok i just lost another bit of hope

too lazy

Thanks for the heads up, Fuck that could of been bad if that didn't kill me.
I wish you the best.
I wish I could be that way again

Why do you want to kill yourself? What was the last straw that pushed you?

I'm good. I'm going up in life and feeling pretty nice and chill.
But if you really have to end it, just get a 12g and aim for the head. It's not that hard, really

Attached: 1537358096720.jpg (720x718, 57K)

In the UK? yeah with ease.
If i did this right, cross thread?

I dunno man, in Germany or France you can get a shotgun in 30 minutes. It can't be that bad in the UK of GB and NI if you see what I mean

don't be 5th to die, get better, dude

>Implying I have money for a gun.
I'm a failure, age 22 not In uni, only just got a job a week ago

I'm trying B, I'm trying.

is this really you in that post? the english seems weird, like it's not a native speaking

Whatever dude. If you got a job, you're still doing better than a whole lot of real and actual failures, to be qfh
and not being in uni at age 22 is not being a failure, that's called being smart.

Attached: 1537830899513.jpg (640x639, 35K)

do it

I'm a coward

I just try being articulate. I never seem to get my point across if I don't say things right the first time.

>I'm a failure, age 22
Don't say that, you lifes not even started
>got a job a week ago
failure would stay in moms basement jacking off wallowing in self-pity, really don't be that hard on yourself

so you're actually a native brit?

Still in self-pity, and trying to wallow less, It's just everything feels unnecessarily fresh.
Nah I'm mixed, Italian/Jamaican, Just autistic and don't like to use shitty English.

No one has any good reason they haven't killed themselves if they really wanted to do it. Endless options

it's very rare for blacks to kill themselves but maybe it's different for mulattoes. do you like damian marley?

My phrasing is made simple just for a title, I guess the better question is, is, what keeps you going while at your lowest.

Never really been fond of Reggae as it is, but literally in the last 2/3 days I started listening to 'Road to Zion'

good song. i wonder what happened to nas

His career is taking a hiatus-esq nap

I dont want to fuck my kids up

Fair fucking play...
And question. When you had your kid/s, is it everything you thought it'd be.
Just trying to gain prospective in case of a future.

I didn't want kids. They definitely put a damper on my self rope plans. I like having kids though. It makes me feel like I'm doing something instead of wasting my life

At least you're still here and able to type this.
Even if you may feel otherwise.
You are doing something good