I am bored so I will make a thread, how are you Jow Forums?

I am bored so I will make a thread, how are you Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=zyrefoqcBLc&ab_channel=Eradicate94

Attached: I wanna fugg nanaimi.jpg (954x710, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_Fdv1dHvvo&ab_channel=NicolasGabrielJimenezAlvarez
youtube.com/watch?v=7hDOK-IN_cU
youtube.com/watch?v=-TEsWTC1AII
youtube.com/watch?v=0bzqV6lv0a0
youtube.com/watch?v=5xC0ZvuEuMg
youtube.com/watch?v=4f3d5ZdE4vY
youtube.com/watch?v=tJy5BxbmcVE&ab_channel=Loki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you import so many Muslims?

Drinking tea and listening to music

Attached: Nanachi 45.jpg (900x1600, 97K)

That's him doing that?

Fucking stop doing that. We don't need any more.

maybe I will make a thread because of you
why do you make so many of your people fat, retarded and diabetic?

dumb anime poster

Attached: 4cbbbf0d67f8e0362b85bf0d47870ef7.png (128x128, 11K)

I meant importing Muslims.
Make all the threads you like. Makes a change from that lad talking to himself.

anime is the spiritual exploration of one's true self

the meaning of life

the soul of God, the force that drives the universe, only a true patrician can enjoy Anime

Attached: nanami is cute.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Why do you import so many Muslims?

Good, but Im a wagecuck who must be on call for the weeken, so if any customer calls about a broken heater, i have to go fix it immediately. So no alcohol....

try to work on your banter. That cant even be called banter.

You can't say that when you're standing on the pile of shit that's anime

Ok asshole. I will take your advice. Faggot.

nice
I just sat down with a mug of earl grey, about to watch some styx

fuck I missed it

Attached: Yuyukokkuri.png (200x179, 58K)

huh?

>that album
woah, I'm glad I opened this thread

your prostate?

yeah zeuhl is the good shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=c_Fdv1dHvvo&ab_channel=NicolasGabrielJimenezAlvarez
youtube.com/watch?v=7hDOK-IN_cU

youtube.com/watch?v=-TEsWTC1AII

Attached: ZOojEBq.png (1366x768, 670K)

Great banter

unless you count the importance of the influence of John Coltrane, Stravinsky pretty much composed proto-zeuhl:
youtube.com/watch?v=0bzqV6lv0a0

big chungus

Attached: 578DF228-9D5D-4E99-98D9-B14DC2BE54AD.jpg (552x800, 71K)

I'm writing the last stanza for a parody, but i'm having a bit of a block

that's a pretty well made cum-panty
can you post the previous stanzas here?

You have my eternal respect for mentioning John Coltrane my man, but if we talk about composers I'm more into classic stuff like (Bach's my favourite)
However, for me it's John Zorn
youtube.com/watch?v=5xC0ZvuEuMg

Attached: 1528619200231.jpg (1270x2408, 382K)

Nice.

Though I love Bach I would say I have always been Romantic leaning, I love that feeling of being completely overwhelmed (though Bach’s complexity also brings a great feeling of being overwhelmed). One thing I like about the Romantic period is its connections to literature, I am one of the guys who like Wagner - I even went to see Siegfried recently.

Some people on Jow Forums really do have great taste, despite the board’s reputation

Attached: 8AA86270-23B8-426E-826D-674C11C81FCC.jpg (500x419, 103K)

>some people
Literally just me on different vpns

Attached: 1501541570886.gif (500x178, 487K)

i am also bored when will the world realise that i must be entertained at all times

Attached: d1a53ddff7bba43fe4c513867fd7b7f2.jpg (500x689, 65K)

understandable, I love Grieg, but really not a literature type of guy so I don't have as much of a connection to Romantic Era music as to classical and Baroque, heh.

>Some people on Jow Forums really do have great taste, despite the board’s reputation
that's really strange because this board has a lot of /mu/ refugees

Yes, there is you Korbo but I also have seen people who definitely aren’t you. Also, I recognise that Armenian poster so do not try to take the credit for him.

Start a third Boer war somehow
I never browsed /mu/, but before I browsed Jow Forums I would mainly browse /lit/ and /lit/ does talk a lot about classical music.

it wil start after elections this year

>this board has a lot of /mu/ refugees
i hven't been to /mu/ ever since most of the old userbase left in 2012, how can you tell?

Quicken it or something, do you guys still fight on horses? Do it like that for extra challenge.

well, never was a hardcore /mu/tant tbqh but that's the place I've started to browse the first. Abandoned it mainly because found boards of wider topics.
>how can you tell
at one time threads about where from anons came were pretty popular on Jow Forums

>where from anons came were pretty popular on Jow Forums
i see, I only got into Jow Forums in august of '17

I'm depressed. I feel like getting rid of all my belongings.

Attached: 1332805496001.png (601x695, 24K)

what's been going on?

Even though I stopped being a NEET years ago and make good money now it just doesn't get better.

Attached: 1383450673755.jpg (1095x1195, 269K)

anything you want to talk about?

It's not like talking will make anything better but thanks anyway.

Attached: d4jddl3.jpg (1024x765, 207K)

Fine, does anyone know how you feel?

Nah.

Attached: d5jn5es.jpg (600x473, 79K)

In the end of the day it is your choice , but having someone know will help a lot. It is better for you to get the help you need then allow for things to get worse and worse.

I've been living like this for about 15 years now. There is no one I could talk to and I realized that talking on the internet won't make it better. And I'm certainly not doing therapy.

Well you clearly aren't satisfied with the place your life is in right now as much as it was before, which certainly isn't making anything better, there is not much I can do or say but I wish you luck.

Try to spend more time in hobbies and enjoying the arts to get your mind off of things, its the only advise I can think of.

*advice

Well, I have a hobby but those things only work for a short time till the depression sets in again and everything becomes meaningless. Thanks though.

youtube.com/watch?v=4f3d5ZdE4vY

Some people write to help themselves, I sometimes write myself, of course it may not work with everyone or not everyone may be interested but if you do have a passion for literature and art then it helps.

Television is good

Heh, I used to love drawing and I'm actually pretty decent but it drove me into an even deeper depression because you'd constantly compare yourself with other artists and realize how shite you are. It didn't help that the other artists I knew were terrible hypocrites and usually had mental problems themselves. So I stopped. Which actually made things better. I don't care for writing tho.

Maybe you shouldn't really care how good you are at art, as much as you should transcript what you want or how you feel on the page. If it is too much of a burden then I understand, but you should do it purely for yourself and your enjoyment at this point. You will always get better anyway in drawing, so honestly it is utterly meaningless whether there are people that are better then you or not as it is a skill that gets better with time and you will one day exceed everyone else who is currently around you.

It might have started out as a passion when I was a kid but when I look back at the later stages it was just a way to get attention and praise and didn't bring me much joy other than that. I have closed that chapter of my life so whatever.

what sort of entertainment do you enjoy?

42424 get

heh.
The usual. TV shows, animu and sometimes games.

Oh. and music. Music is the most important thing.

anything yo have been watching right now? What is your favourite anime?

I am not sure what to recommend

I fucked this post up, I meant I am not sure what to watch, and I was going to ask what kind of games you play and music you listen to.

Don't sweat it. Right now I'm pretty much only watching Shield Hero. I don't really watch much anime regularly since most of it just doesn't pander too me lol. (I got mildly interested in it because of the manga adaption of the LN)
I don't really have an anime with such a big emotional attachment that I'd consider it my favorite.
Regarding games, mainly hack&slash and rpg. Currently playing Grim Dawn.
And music...boy, everything I like which goes from metal to jazz to classical but my main focus is game and anime soundtracks.

Attached: 846540.jpg (2856x4096, 999K)

Also why would you wanna fugg nanami when she killed a cute doggo?

She killed a kot, so its fine

film soundtracks can be good too:
youtube.com/watch?v=tJy5BxbmcVE&ab_channel=Loki

Yeah, I also listen to movie and tv soundtracks.

I recommend you watch the film in question if you haven't, really good film

I guess I'll put it on my backlog.