Why is this so common in Burgerland (USA)

Before marriage:
>Couples stay in shape

After marriage:
>Wife gets fat
>Wife & husband both get fat

I've been overseas & travelled to other parts of the world where this isn't the norm. When I went to Korea I hardly saw fat people there. Hell even in poor countries like Colombia, married folks weren't fat. Same thing with Europe. I remember hardly seeing any fat folks in France, Germany, Switzerland, & a ton of other places.

Everywhere I go in USA, married couples are always fat. Is this just an Burgerland/American thing?

I feel sorry for any bloke who's wife becomes fat & becomes his 2nd boss. What can be done about Burgerland's fattie problem?

Attached: BIG-1-fat-transfer.jpg (750x563, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nCziPlH4RaA
youtube.com/watch?v=wDiCmZtl8qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see it so much on the coasts, but it's horribly present in the south and midwest. Their food culture is an abomination.

Most Americans eat like shit. You can get away with eating processed food until you hit your mid 30s

The second picture the husband is willingly drowning. He wants it to be over.

Can confirm. I live in the South. Fatties everywhere

Do they cook? Do they work around the house? Were they physically active before or were they just being low-class trophy wife material waiting to hook a man? Do you know how much female entitlement propaganda there is in this country at all stages of her existence, reinforcing every decision or non-decision she could make?

This happened to me. I am 39 and hit obesity recently. I've cut out all processed food and am eating carefully and exercising regularly. The weight comes off, but it's annoying.

I've also never seen such disgusting food in my life as I see in the south when visiting in-laws.

Keep it up man. 49 year old you will thank you.

>Pierce Brosnan entered the thread

I hate how the girlfriends family always pushes for marriage. Mine does, I keep on telling them its never happening and they keep assuming that means I don't love her. Assholes.

My girlfriends onboard, we've been together since we were 14. Grew up together since 5 & we're 26 at the moment. She knows I love her & marriage is just a pointless gesture at the moment. We're not buying into it. Her mates like to bring up the whole "what will you call each other when you're older? Boyfriend Girlfriend? Partner? It sounds weird" and my girlfriend always says "I'll just call him lover, the same I do now"

Love that goofy woman. Fuck marriage

Fatties who think they are hot shit, too. One fat bitch I know thinks shes "curvy" which is just a joke. Those arent curves those are jelly donuts. I blame their inflated egos on dating apps, social media, and the sexual revolution.

A couple things, does common law marriage exist in your country? Are you admitting that one day you may break up with your girlfriend? Are you religious or spiritual? Im going to assume not on that last one.
If I were you the only thing I would be worried about is how easy it is for your gf to just up and leave you. The sex aint alway going to be good.

its the food user.
female bodies change allot, especially after giving birth and having to raise a family and care for whiney husbands.
that's the same everywhere but the difference is food. In Colombia they don't have food, in Korea its healthy shit and rice, in europe this is much more a thing but also healthy foods and healthy lifestyles.

Attached: 1448234933977.png (609x610, 579K)

I wish my wife would get THICCer
I cant be the only one

and your problem is what exactly?

Attached: pierce.jpg (780x440, 34K)

Yeah we have common law marriage. Shes way "out of my league" physically because shes hot as balls but has always been extremely shy. I don't see us breaking up in the foreseeable future. We're not religious or spiritual. The only downside is shes pretty dependent on me, awesome girlfriend with the cooking and cleaning and she does do most things on her own but she constantly has to cling to me when we're together and basically goes full 1950s wife mode when I get home.

If we do break up in the future, we'll sell the house and split it. My brothers had that situation and my auntie has too. Not married but together long enough for the common law shit and they all agreed on selling and splitting the profit over handing it over to the partner where the partner finishes paying the mortgage.

Side note, the only common law problem people I know have had is if children are involved then you go through the whole custody thing where 1 party (the woman predominantly) tries to get the most time so the partner has to pay them child support. Everything else tends to be split down the middle which isn't too bad if you're earning under say 100k. It would be worse if you're earning millions though.

People here mostly drive. Most people don't cook or do work around the house. I have even seen the wives of those who are married become "balloons".

It's depressing to see & makes me not want to get married

Youtube Dr Eric Berg Intermittent Fasting.
You're welcome

Fat people are disgusting.

Redicilous. In Asia, South America, & parts of Europe, I saw married folks WITH KIDS who weren't fatties.

This has to be an American thing

so american men are not fat in general?

parents/schools seriously need to emphasize how important it is to know how to cook. having the ability to know exactly what goes into your body makes such a huge difference and teaches kids about self-discipline.

Try the ketogenic diet
Try to avoid carbohydrates at all costs
Get high amounts of monounsaturated fats and good amount of protein
Stay under 30 net carbs a day and you'll be fine
Also calorie control
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
Use this to calculate your caloric intake and how much you need to eat to lose weight
I'm proud of you man
I know you will achieve your target weight

The ugliest fatties are the sheboons

Also curvy =/= fat

Attached: ZARql.jpg (649x547, 98K)

IT'S THE FUCKING FOOD
didn't you read my post or that of the others?
healthy lifestyle + bad food is ok-ish (europe)
healthy lifestyle with good food is great (asia Netherlands haha)
unhealthy lifestyle and unhealthy food is bad (US of from an A)

I feel sorry for that guy. If his wife wasn't such a cow, he'd be happy.

Yeah they get here too.

Cooking & cleaning need to be taught. They are basic survival skills

so its not just the wimins which what this thread is about.

You tell me Jow Forums

Attached: xyTedps.jpg (630x411, 51K)

I'm fully convinced this dude has a fat fetish

because we are a product of our own affluence. we have unlimited entertainment and cheap food at our fingertips. what would you expect in a situation like this?

There is a collage who show how much she got fat over the years, seen it several times

Attached: Pierce-Brosnan-and-Keely-Smith-913611.jpg (590x788, 79K)

I lost 50 pounds in a year on IF. Best thing I ever did for myself. Stumbled on to Berg while watching Joe Rogan

Shes still hot. just bbw hot though

Good on you britbong, keep yourself healthy.

Attached: 1547410426692.webm (240x240, 845K)

You guys have more addictive food and your potion sizes are about 1.5k calories.

The answer is already in your picture, it's avoid marriage.

Attached: 1546193860971.jpg (867x1024, 71K)

Because people grow old, and older people are bigger?
Stop being obsessed with being an irresponsible child.

>older people are bigger
you are the one that's irresponsible

Attached: 1453665004764.jpg (1280x1280, 110K)

Don't get the wrong idea. It happens more to the women than the men.

>no you

he can afford to feed her fat ass

In a way, but I'd rather say it's the surrounding food and health culture. You can get all that fatty trash food here too, but people still aren't as fat. Well, I guess it's cheaper over there, but still. Another thing is what appears to be a very sedentary culture. I know an American expat who lives down the street here, we meet to let our dogs play in the park from time to time, but while I walk to the park he drives (what is like a 15 min walk.)

When talking to normalfag burgers I often get some sort of "I'm just naturally big" delusion, so that's obviously a pretty common way of thinking. I think this might be the biggest key to the problem, because here fatties are still teased about being fat in school. I think perhaps the US has stopped shaming it's lard-asses.

Attached: burger.jpg (404x369, 24K)

>I'm just naturally big

Because all these fools are perpetually on the brink of a mental breakdown

It's part of the American lifestyle. In the USA you have to work hard to not be fat. If you just go to work and take care of responsibilities and eat 3 normal meals per day you will be fat no matter what.

Lots of people go to the gym multiple times a week for years on end and are still fat.

Meanwhile in Europe people do the same thing and aren't fat. A lot of it is diet, but the truth is Europeans simply walk more.

Same reason you dont see tons of obese in Chicago or NYC.

If you don't live in a city w amazing public transport you don't walk. No one is going to spend an hour walking a mile or two to the corner store to buy milk then walk home. People drive everywhere. Average American probably walks less than 1/4 or 1/8 mile per day

You can get all that fatty trash food here too, but people still aren't as fat.

AFAIK our Burger King/McD/etc large menus are the normal menus back in burger land.

Also at home we only use olive oil to cook not that shit made of God-knows-what to fry things.

>3 normal meals
But that's just it, in many parts of the US a "normal meal" isn't really a normal meal at all. Would you consider a Big Mac menu a normal meal? Because it's not, calorie-wise it's pretty much a day's ration of food for an adult man.

>the gym
While keeping active is important for many reasons it's not the primary thing when it comes to not being fat. If you eat more than you need and work out like an olympic athlete you're going to get fat. Getting and being fat is like 95% what you eat and 5% how sedentary you are.

>brothers had that situation and my auntie
So tons of people in your same situation have had a shit time of it. Good luck, thats all I have to say.

I've only been to San Francisco for two weeks and drove down to Big Sur, but I only saw two really ''America' fatties.
Its fucking impressive he was even able to squat her up from the ground.

too much burger

Attached: 1500601983753.png (1644x878, 311K)

absolutely. dump on the onions-eating liberals all you want, but i went to South Carolina this summer... it was fucking disgusting. 90% of the people were morbidly obese... including most of the college kids.

While it's a plague or cholera scenario I think to be fair it's slightly better to be fat than to be vegan or living off processed Chinese onions slurry. At least the fatties get the animal fats their brains need so they don't become lobotomized like the vegans, even though they die at 50.

>Dr Eric Berg
>Berg
Is he a merchant?

> usa flag
> "bloke"
> who's [sic]

momma's tend to put on pounds during and after pregnancy. maternal. you are a faggot.

Or German or Scandinavian.

This. Our food doesn't fuck you up until your preoccupied with growing up and then all of a sudden your 20 lbs over weight. That 20 lbs. turns into 200lbs for people who are not educated and disciplined in healthy living and exercise.

Some people like it when their mate gets fat, less likely to stray.

Around here they tend to put on pounds during pregnancy, and then lose it again afterwards.

too much IF can lower your IQ. don't do it more than 16 hours.

I kind of feel sorry for americans, I mean Europe is already beta but ((they)) are trying so hard to do the same to usa.

I went to Charlotte/Rock Hill area before and it was unreal the amount of fatties I saw and the sheer size of them

Compared to Europe (Germany & Poland mostly) where the fattest people were many people were thin and the really overweight ones were maybe 50-60lbs overweight instead of 200+

also I barely saw any young (under 25) fat people, especially no fat children (under 10), while southern USA had fatties of all ages

The masterwork from The Architect.

Don't even try to tell me she look better as fat cow.

you have no idea how massive out country is. Land is cheap and you can live in places with no one for miles and miles if you want to, far from any cuck shit and with a massive pile of guns.

If your wife turns into that it means you're not fucking her right

Attached: fattofit1.jpg (1450x1462, 172K)

I love these

Attached: fattofit2.jpg (556x914, 107K)

Have you ever squatted anything? That woman looks like she is all fat. She is probably around 200lbs.

Popp goes over this p well.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCziPlH4RaA

Urban sprawl
The secret enemy of American exceptionalism

She must gag on his cock every day----you just know.

>in the past would only eat 1 1300 calorie meal a day with 24 hours between meals

Oh fuck bros, am I retarded now?

Attached: 1545784756397.jpg (630x630, 58K)

pic one:
>confident face, eyes so confident of own beauty and atractiveness
pic two:
>NEEDY EYES pls don't leve meh user i lub u

If only you knew how bad things are

youtube.com/watch?v=wDiCmZtl8qw

>burgerland

To ask the question is to answer it

1/5

Attached: fattofit3-1.jpg (806x1154, 79K)

2/5

Attached: fattofit3-2.jpg (900x1188, 72K)

3/5

Attached: fattofit3-3.jpg (944x1288, 99K)

4/5

Attached: fattofit3-4.jpg (1298x1288, 139K)

>Berg

Oyyy Veyyy

5/5
RIP

Attached: fattofit3-5.jpg (1270x1266, 151K)

The Architect is infallible

Based doggo

Baby Boomer latchkey parents destroyed food culture.

My gf is getting a bit too thicc now and we haven't gotten married yet but it's in discussion, she carries weight evenly so it's hard to notice her gains unless comparing photos from 2 years ago.
I've had stern talks with her and have helped her to eat healthier and live a less lazy lifestyle and that has helped her a lot with energy levels but getting her to exercise is a big challenge, women have a point of no return which they seem to hit at a certain weight where they just give up even thinking about weight loss and instead look for excuses online to accept their body.

I'm less insecure about this than I sound from the post but it is a genuine concern that men should be able to voice with their partners without retaliation or cringe from onlookers.

I can see her pussy in this one

I had a brief conversation with my wife about a buddy of mine. He had a girl 'unfriend' him IRL for saying he considered a girlfriend gaining significant weight to be a breach of contract. He said he'd leave a girl if she gained too much weight since that's not the person he fell in love with. She sent him some long texts about how they can't be friends anymore and how disappointed she was in him, etc.
Anyway, I told my wife about what happened between the two of them, and my wife started to get all defensive out of nowhere. It was weird. As if I'd told her the story as some kind of secret message to her to lose weight.
My wife isn't even overweight. Yet she was horrified at the idea that gaining tons of weight can be considered a deal breaker for guys. She didn't ask me if I'd leave her over it, but I think she was too afraid to hear the answer. I'll say this though, she started losing weight, lol.
I didn't even realize it until later, and I have no idea if they're connected or not, but she went from maybe 130 to 115ish over the course of a year. So I guess planting that seed of doubt in their minds certainly helps.

You are experiencing confirmation bias. American whites are not statistically that much fatter than German, British, Canadian etc. white people.

>the large menu are the normal menu

What does that even mean? One burger has 1 patty, a bigger one has 2 and a triple has 3.

>god knows what to fry

Americans use pan spray to prevent sticking or have non-stick cookware. All the things you're saying seem like a mishmash of stuff from a few relatively small, isolated parts of Southern Appalachia where much of the population is poorer and older on average.

I will never understand chubby chasers & fat fuckers.

fatties were niggers or white people. Charlotte has many niggers and spics

Wife has kids and gains weight, never bothers to get rid of it. Has the "don't body shame me" excuse locked and loaded.

Guy gets fat as he doesn't give a shit anymore and is worked to the bone to provide. Even if they both work, let's be honest with ourselves, the man is working harder.

Also, the West is just lazy and decadent. We overeat and love to lounge around. So that's the icing on the cake

>American whites are not statistically that much fatter than German, British, Canadian etc. white people.
Actually, we're fatter than you.

It means that the large patty in Europe is the regular fries in the US. The large fries in Europe is the regular fries in the US. The large milkshake in Europe is the regular milkshake in the US. And so on.

It's an anglo thing.

Their diet is an absolute subhuman thing and their lifestyle consists on laying on the couch, eating potato chips and watching the latest garbage show on netflix.