Tfw Zimbabwe litterally looks better then Russia

>tfw Zimbabwe litterally looks better then Russia
Also, everyone speaks decent english. Can't tell the the same about Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1yUKfvnqRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo

Attached: Dafuq.jpg (254x199, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avax.news/educative/Early_20th-century_Russia_in_Color_Photos_by_Sergey_Prokudin-Gorsky.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Complete_list_of_countries
elbrus2k.wikidot.com/elbrus-2000
youtube.com/watch?v=ArpZD6cQaO0
youtube.com/watch?v=rI4cdShhjE4
youtube.com/watch?v=jjJDI3KrhUw
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIcUBd-5fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go live there then

After watching this i must tell you that calling Russians "white niggers" is incorrect. Russians are worse then niggers, no fucking joke. Fucking Zimbabwe feels more cultural and European then Russia.

Attached: 1546741653320.jpg (713x611, 182K)

I literally unironically would. I could go hustle sizzurp to niggers and live better then here.

Is this Russia?
I can't tell desu.

Attached: slav public school.jpg (600x8321, 1.83M)

Go then lol. A plane ticket isn’t that expensive. Your English seems decent.

The fact they speak english shows that their spirit and culture has been broken by colonizers, unlike Russia which still has some dignity left.

It is.

Attached: 1547825309875.jpg (600x9938, 1.15M)

>muh stronk culture

Attached: 1546598045602.jpg (1000x991, 77K)

There's nothing of true Russian culture left after 70 years of Sovok shitshow tbqh.

Holy shit that's bloody impressive. I don't think I'd be able to do that while fresh, let alone wasted off my knickers.

Attached: i95090970-8755.gif (300x240, 2.2M)

The 3rd panel, I mean.

The shills never stop... faggot sage

Lol. Watch the vids and show your flag faggot.

Attached: IMG_20190120_013802.jpg (1920x2560, 843K)

Russia didn't used to be this way.
Pic related.
>Dinner during haying. Russia, Novgorod, herepovets, 1909.
avax.news/educative/Early_20th-century_Russia_in_Color_Photos_by_Sergey_Prokudin-Gorsky.html

Attached: Dinner during haying. Russia, Novgorod, Cherepovets, 1909.jpg (1000x972, 192K)

no shit

Of course Zimbabwe is more European than Russia. Look how many niggers there are.

>>tfw Zimbabwe litterally looks better then Russia

Attached: okatish.jpg (700x466, 119K)

Nah you failed. I don't want to associate myself with this country even.

You realize people in America are idolizing russia and wished they were russians especially during the time when Obama became president

Because of the Cold War propaganda, yes. The reality is a lot worse then you think.

Attached: 1547732495595.jpg (800x450, 91K)

> Not letting it drench in toilet water and keeping it dry by drying the toilet bowl with toilet paper so the corners would remain dry as well.

Stop being edgy user. Admit it, you still love your country and your people. I emigrated from Russia to Belgium and let me tell you that it ain't sunshine over here. The Soviet European Union has its own problems and it is getting worse by the day.

Attached: The Strangulation of the Russian Economy in the 1990s Was a Deliberate IMF policy.png (765x6483, 1.39M)

Are you my cousin? And no, no toilet paper was used and i despise this shithole and it's people.

America is also a giant propaganda machine. I live in a beautiful nightmare. I also have a strange feeling that all the countries were told to hate cause they have brainwashed citizens like N. Korea and Iran are actually top tier

>B-B-BUT IF WE TAX THE RICH THEY'LL LEAVE LIKE ZIMBABWE!!
Zimbabwe is what happens when the rich literally control everything in a country of poor masses with no redistribution and that's what Jewmerica is headed for.

>the rich literally control everything in a country of poor masses
That's basically Russia for you pal.

Attached: rusophobe.jpg (958x1026, 220K)

Why do you not live here then if you're such a patriot?

that's basically Earth, Vladimir

>better then Russia
>Also, everyone speaks decent english. Can't tell the the same about Russia.
Yep.
Also this.
What's stopping you? You must be suffering so much in Russia. Why don't you move, do you hate yourself?

>Are you my cousin?
I am 23 year old graduate electrical engineer and my first name is Yuri. Ring a bell?

>i despise this shithole and it's people
Don't be that way user. Russia is getting better and the rest of the world is getting worse. That doesn't of course mean that your situation is getting better as well. Russia is fighting a war on all fronts against the entire world, against the USA, Israel, EU, nato, both economically, demographically, militarily, and ideologically. It is not easy but Russia is holding out even when being sanctioned by the US.

Attached: 1529733453161.jpg (1280x1800, 1.74M)

Is Russia white?

Attached: 1546826909868.png (691x960, 1.09M)

Sausage girl is kinda cute.

And Zimbabwe is better than Russia since the rich whites left.

Its a fucking shill don't waste your time

Attached: 1544833176204.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

Yes, that Vice video really did it for me. Russia is totally worse than Zimbabwe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Complete_list_of_countries

I really wish faggots like you actually followed through and moved there. At least you'd do some good for the world and feed some niggers.

Attached: 1920px-2018_UN_Human_Development_Report.svg.png (1920x863, 380K)

>decent english
Which is quite normal for any former colony.

>There's nothing of true Russian culture left after 70 years of Sovok shitshow
I understand you didn't bother very much to learn something about Russian culture.
What about Mikhail Bulgakov, Arkady Natanovich Strugatsky, Andrei Tarkovsky?

>Russians are worse then niggers
And you, I presume, consider yourself, for unknown reasons, better than other Russians.

It's a self-hating schoolkid libshit who wants to live off western taxpayers' money.

GDP (PPP) 2017 estimate
• Total
$33.872 billion[7]
• Per capita
$2,276[7]
GDP (nominal) 2017 estimate
• Total
$17.105 billion[7]
• Per capita
$1,149

Heaven lol. Go fuck yourself.

I understand you, sovok ruined everything. Nothing left.
But I still can't hate this country as much as you do. I just don't really care at this point. Blackpilled, as some would say.

And why do you live in Russia, if you're such a self-hating faggot? I know, because you are so worthless, you can't get into a better country.

Why isn't Putin disposed of yet? He isn't bettering the lives of the ordinary people, yet he exalts himself as the savior of Russia.

Russia is a country of lies.

Attached: 1543749219009.jpg (191x207, 12K)

I'm not sure if OP is trolling or he's an unironical /po/rashnik

>Why don't you move, do you hate yourself?
Too poor, stupid and unmotivated to move in a 1st world country.
No, my cousin is female. And (po)Russia isn't getting any better it's stagnating
It's white on the outside. Culturally it's nigger
Based. I used to escape too but in the end all i feel is just rage and hatred

Attached: 1547318217039.jpg (600x537, 58K)

>too poor and stupid and unmotivated
Looks like you're the only nigger here.

Compared to 90s or early 2000s life in Russia is a lot better.

Stop being disengenuous. Imagine if I took a picture of the worst slum in Detroit and said "omg america looks like this?! Worse than Nigeria!".

>Its a fucking shill don't waste your time
It's not a wast if I can drop some redpils.
elbrus2k.wikidot.com/elbrus-2000
youtube.com/watch?v=ArpZD6cQaO0
Did you know that Russia is currently developing its own CPU architecture that is more efficient then Intel and AMD x86? I might emigrate back to Russia and work in the ICT sector as an electrical engineer after I am 27, so I don't have to do the mandatory military service.

Attached: The 5th Generation 28nm 8-Core VLIW Elbrus-8C Processor Architecture.png (6164x1439, 2.3M)

Holy Beautiful

>americans wanted to be russian because of anti-soviet propaganda and niggers

Attached: 1496557938542.png (1000x1000, 66K)

These people existed since forever. West is the best in everything and Russians are barbarians. They will tell you that the just hate the government, but they actually hate Russia and everything Russian with a passion. They are the tools of jews. Their position is always the same as western media, thats why the were very (((patriotic))) in the 90s when our country was in Ruins. Those are the same people that applauded when commies renamed cities and streets named after great Russian people to L*enins street, freedom street, marx street etc. They hate Russia with a passion and if there ever is a civil war I will go to the streets and shoot those niggers personally.

Attached: 1544833556068.webm (720x402, 1.33M)

How common are these people in the country?

>Imagine if I took a picture of the worst slum in Detroit and said "omg america looks like this?! Worse than Nigeria!".
Already done

Attached: 13947439547081.jpg (994x1174, 194K)

>And you, I presume, consider yourself, for unknown reasons, better than other Russians
I really don't. I'm actually ashamed to be one, i think i contracted the self hating complex from brazilians
>Looks like you're the only nigger here.
Anyone outside Moscow lives like a nigger basically, by west standards that is
I see you have a lack of chromosomes. Propaganda doesn't work in one direction fren

How violent can things REALLY get in Russia? I always have the impression that the violence in Russia is usually just drunken brawls or general hooliganism, but its not evil violence on the same level as the USA.

Attached: white boy.jpg (460x259, 34K)

Zimbabwe is the silicon valley of africa. No oil, gaz etc so they focus on tech and they are doing good. ts just the begining and they dont have huge investments yet but they are going places.

I live in Moscow and its maybe 20% or even more of young people.

Attached: full-vcuv9cu-1517140888.jpg (870x422, 418K)

Not everyone who moves to another country lowers his manners. It may be normal for you to insult your own country and fellow Russians in front of international audience but it's not normal for the majority of polite, decent people.

What the fuck are you talking about? I actually even said that S*vok ruined this country forever.

>I'm actually ashamed to be one, i think i contracted the self hating complex from brazilians
Let me cure you my brother:
youtube.com/watch?v=rI4cdShhjE4

Attached: 1546370051280.jpg (587x809, 204K)

>what is saint peterburg

youtube.com/watch?v=jjJDI3KrhUw

Who here /lean/ right now?

Attached: 1398726199610.jpg (396x385, 38K)

That shit is making only more depressed, that's what we lost.

There are no hooligans or drunken brawls anymore because the regime suppresses it. There are cops fucking everywhere and you are safer in Moscow that in most European cities. Believe me I lived in London for 7 years and I came back 2 years ago. After Putin leaves the future is very uncertain. If he manages to appoint an heir then nothing major will happen but if he doesn't then there will be a major power struggle that may lead to a civil war, god forbid. Those kinds of people laugh at Russians and say that we as a people are very passive and let our Tsars do anything they want but if you look at our history you will see a different picture, its very fucking bloody.

SpB isn't rich. It's only rich culturally if i may say so.

Every country lost that shit you braindead nigger. You are not unique. With the industrial revolution and dawn of the internet, everyone has been globalized.

SpB has a GDP per capita of like $24,000

One of my family members in Russia was beat up in front of a store and they broke his hands. He lost his construction job and his wife left him with the kid. Now he has to pay child support. If you wear Tommy Hilfiger you will be beat up for it. If it it turns out to be fake they will rip it to pieces and if it is real they steal it from you. That's what I heard from another family member.

Advice: Don't show off, keep everything to yourself and watch your back at all times.

Fuck off with your defeatism you fucking NIGGER
People like you will hang

Attached: 583ADCFA-9E79-47CA-9F8C-66C7ABB90E39.jpg (1000x699, 406K)

Hиктo бoльшe нe «cпpaшивaeт зa шмoт»
Bce paдикaлы дaвнo yжe cидят. Кaк дaвнo ты тyт был?

Practically nonexistent in villages and smaller towns, especially among people over 30.
Fairly common among young people in big cities like Moscow and SPb, especially ones from well-off families.
Almost 100% among sosach's /po/ users (it's an unbelievable echo chamber).

This. If you wear street clothes like new balance and shit you going to get in trouble.
>implying hang is something i don't want to do

>Back in the 1980s, Zimbabwe was prospering, but former dictator Robert Mugabe ran the country into the ground.

That's one way of distorting history

Attached: 8263198699_e923dff877_b.jpg (845x790, 282K)

Actually never use on dv*ch because of amount of commies there

>Hиктo бoльшe нe «cпpaшивaeт зa шмoт»
Isn't it a relatively recent trend that started just a few years ago?

Give me a break. I hear nothing of this sort happening from my friends living in Krasnoyarsk and Vladivostok lmao.

Nothing to see here, just prosperous "Zimbabwe"

Attached: Salisbury.jpg (537x537, 53K)

No surprise there,Slav(e)s are lower than niggers,since niggers at least breed and have a future while Slav(e)s,praise the lord,wont exist in 200 years.

Attached: 1500177127350.jpg (604x604, 27K)

The thing is nobody cares what you want to do because you undermine your country from within when it’s under attack. People like you are the one that will be shot in the streets on the day of the rope

Attached: CDE6915C-587B-48BD-8A88-E2CF569AF1BD.jpg (1280x1024, 460K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

Attached: Zimbabwe.jpg (1024x678, 312K)

Nah it started in like 2011 and ended in 2014-2015 along with most football hooligans

>that's what we lost
Nope, it's what we still have left and what will use as our foundation to build a future for the Russian people.

I think that this video might help you. I really recommend it to anyone who is black-pilled in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIcUBd-5fk

Attached: 1546399334228.jpg (548x10000, 1.95M)

>propaganda made my mental mind tell me russia is good

Attached: 1448094415854.jpg (436x436, 92K)

based

Why would Russians want to speak English? South Africa is about to go the way of Zimbabwe. Starving.

I have great respect for Russian history, Russian history is fascinating but also very tragic. I think Russians had a very brutal history, all this traumatizing shit has created a unique country like Russia.

But thats partly why I respect Russia so much, is that even if you guys got dealt a pretty bad hand historically you guys never complain and find some way to remedy any situation.

If you got Canada or the USA to go through the same tragedies as Russia, we wont be able to handle it.

t. salty minority butthurt over being civilized by superior Russian overlords.

Attached: 1395071977796.jpg (2553x3409, 843K)

>If you got Canada or the USA to go through the same tragedies as Russia, we wont be able to handle it
This is true.

Yeah it doesn't make any sense to me. English is a bit of an ugly language and Russian has much more depth to it. Plus Russian speaking have their own kind of section of the internet that is Russian speaking. OP is just a self hating loser.

Dunno, I'm from N.Novgorod and a couple of people were badly beaten here for "shmot" just a few months ago.
The amount of subscribers on this page is pretty impressive too: vk.кoм/nnkez

Not a single minority here is ashamed of who they are thanks to soviet “empowerment” while Russians were told how bad they were opressing everyone, especially the Jews. This retard is just a brainwashed middle class Russian faggot.

Attached: 41D6355F-5F65-43B0-9CD1-03DC51616E70.jpg (987x768, 228K)

Nah can't be whiter then me, especially in this mutt country. And what matters to me more is living standards then an ethnicity.

>Кaк дaвнo ты тyт был?
My family emigrated here when I was still a toddler and I grew up in Belgium. We came here around 19 years ago. I have never been back to Russia, not even on vacation, as to not get abducted by the military to do the mandatory military service. The first story I heard from my mother and the second story from my uncle. He said that it is popular for school kids to gang up on people and beat then up out of boredom. I'm not sure how serious he was though.

Why is every Belgian poster on this board a Slavic migrant/refugee or a Moroccan?

yeah but the moscow chicks be cute

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-180147_Instagram~2.jpg (713x901, 99K)

>Russians had a very brutal history,
Turkey, China and the Congo do to. That doesnt mean they deserve our respect. It just means they're a shit tier people

>tfw Union Avenue in harare looks like a literal sewer
What a fucking shame. It used to be beautiful
t. white zimbabwean, no longer there for obvious reasons

Attached: Rhojak Face paint.jpg (720x791, 51K)

>amerishart

You need to stop with these baits lad
I cant believe people fall for it.

>Why is every Belgian poster on this board a Slavic migrant/refugee
haha, lol. It was just me all along.

Attached: 1541970608400.gif (549x598, 325K)

>amerimutt talking shit about China

And crazy as fuck, only good for fucking and dumping. When I came back I actually fell for the muh based trad Russian women meme, but most student girls are fucking sluts brainwashed with feminism just like the west. They still respect manliness and power tho like any women so not all is lost I guess. Still if you want to marry a virgin I think you need to search in kindergarten.

Not backing the whites was a mistake.

Attached: russian protective corps.jpg (1550x1928, 431K)