So did you guys just like, give up on Pizzagate? Why?

So did you guys just like, give up on Pizzagate? Why?

Attached: mmmpizza.png (365x473, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pitfirepizza.com/kids
youtube.com/watch?v=mK4aXjDVd44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuz theres no basement lul get debunked

The blackpill and realization that Trump was never going to do anything about it, so no point.

Did anyone even mention a basement other than the msm to discredit it?

We got debunked dude. In a devastating blow to this community. We are all ashamed of ourselves for considering such atrocities.
Yeah dude, getting debunked is no fucking joke. I think the us military enforces debunking, I forget. You don't want to mess with that stuff dude, just getting some sleep would be the best option right now regardless.

Attached: 1532228237194.jpg (685x960, 82K)

Pedes are insufferable.

>I care about kids being raped!
>Unnnnless it's my preferred politician doing the raping

Attached: epstein trump phone numbers.jpg (1280x720, 753K)

I went through this and it's ridiculous. Anyways if Trump really is part of it bring him down too. What are you, dull?

I cant speak for anyone else but the solution to human trafficing is not pizzagate threads repeated until some loon goes and shoots up a pizzeria (this already happened)

you should be investigating alphabet agencies, and you will get suicided to the back of the head with 5 bullets if you do that.

What exactly is that image supposed to be? And I thought Pizzagate was about elites not the right or left.

There were zero threads that talked about a basement. The closest thing would be about that hole they were digging in the instagram picture that said #murderroom. On top of that James Alefantis was only discussed about on Fox News and even appeared there to talk about all of the attention he's getting. No CNN, MSNBC, nothing else, to keep the info about pizzagate as contained as possible. Thanks to the basement and the 'shooting' they can just call it debunked now.

Since when did obvious psyops stop Jow Forums? You guys changed

did I say it stopped jack shit?
if you honestly believe catching out one or two dudes is going to do ANYTHING when epstines island, hollywood and all that shit is OPEN SECRET COMMON KNOWLEDGE all pedos, you aint gunna do shit.

and how do you know the "subtle but unprovable" suspicious emails, leads, dropped napkins, arnt the fucking counter OP ??????? you dont.

use your fucking brain.

The corruption is inextricably linked with pedophilia, I don’t know if the public will ever get full disclosure because markets would collapse and there would be death squads in the streets lynching people. I do believe trump is working on it behind the scenes, hence big busts on guys like Weinstein, spacey, those involved in NXIVM, etc.

its basically just confirmation bias

ya its all debunked ..

Attached: no-evidence-clearly.jpg (1326x1953, 604K)

hello shill. are you getting a concensus? we moved on because it was proved beyond a reasonable doubt. now we are just following all the clues to giving energy to trump to kill you all. no go drink your tea, smoke your jewish cigs on break, and talk to your 5/10 big nosed female coworker about how the goyim are so stupid.

Not enough concrete evidence
The boomers thought they could throw Podesta in jail simply by wishing it over and over lol
“y-you pedo elite are gonna h-hang s-soon!”
it was funny at first but after while it had gotten so pathetic people stopped going into the threads altogether...not even to troll.

Tha..that's not how you eat pizza

>we moved on because it was proved beyond a reasonable doubt
post proof, that was the point after all wasnt it?

nope

there was DEFINITELY something creepy going on there.

but the investigation jumped the shark. people were making concrete claims without conclusive evidence and it discredited the entire thing. not to mention the shooting. all in all, it should have been investigated by a smaller group and they should have revealed what they had directly to news outlets or make sure the case is airtight and release it all at once.

if the worst theories are true, there will be more comet ping pongs. and people need to learn from the mistakes of gamergate. shouting about HAPPENINGS is fun, but this isn't the place for an investigation like this if you expect it to be taken seriously.

>post proof
>no
so, im sticking with my theory YOU are the counter intel op.

Attached: shrug.jpg (900x896, 145K)

no in fact no one really care about children's of the word and they all deserve every inch they get ... clearly .. all spineless traitor and weak ass faggots

Attached: Images2608.jpg (359x480, 23K)

you stand out so badly. we are smarter than you are. did you really enter millitary intelligence to post on Jow Forums? i pity you and feel sorry for your mother

Look up the amount of pedophile arrests since Obama left office

Attached: CBD30534-4D69-4D70-94CB-93ABEDEB0BBE.jpg (1024x683, 197K)

Is it even about pizza anymore?

Mammon win

That which is done in the dark shall be brought to the light

The public doesn't seem to be embracing the pedos like they did the gays

Haven't given up. We still get a break here and there. Some months ago Podesta was spotted skulking around Pitfire Pizza like some crack addict in Pasadena.

Attached: whatcha_doin_rabbi.jpg (899x1600, 180K)

meanwhile they are still fucking kids, good job.

They've got some weird shit on their instagram. This was their second ever post.

Attached: insta3.png (934x602, 896K)

so, as far as I know pizzagate was "debunked" but no one here has really given up on it, a lot of people have moved to discord servers.

I think it's also been eclipsed by the #chomodraggate shit going on

Attached: desmom.jpg (400x600, 96K)

pitfirepizza.com/kids Who wants some kids niggers?

its "debunked" by MSNstein who harboring pedo for fiat money .. its pure aberration .. so many people die in vain because of traitors

Attached: MSNstein.jpg (2700x2762, 3.67M)

There is no basement but it was codes engraved on the whole pizza you ordered if you ordered half cheese half pepperoni. The codes go into the shops network where you can download child photos and videos off its servers.

The shooting that happened was a paid actor to shoot a hard drive to destroy evidence just in case.

there is plenty of basement .. the owner is a Rothschild he can buy your fucking country if its he didn't already own it

Attached: 1544438249988.jpg (1878x1218, 349K)

your are owned that what you are .. even you children's don't belong to you ..

Attached: 1544438232612.jpg (935x600, 113K)

Source on the codes? Hard drive thing is legit though. They want us to believe that he fired one shot and it just cohencidentally went through their computer in another room.
youtube.com/watch?v=mK4aXjDVd44

that's bizarre, but why publicize it? there are easier ways to get rid of hard drives. this is the type of thing that discredits pizzagate.

children may actually be abused by these freaks and you guys want to get cozy and turn this into Coast to Coast AM.

>Implying

Attached: 1543728706362.png (598x598, 431K)

Mmm imptrash

>living resistance
>bait filename

Attached: 1399868449445.jpg (258x232, 7K)