Women lack empathy towards men. Don't confuse love with empathy...

Women lack empathy towards men. Don't confuse love with empathy. They only fain empathy when it looks like their free meal ticket is about to be taken away. They only show true empathy towards their offspring as it is protective.

Attached: -fee91.jpg (656x1000, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonmother.org/article-1.html
dragonmother.org/article-2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women aren't human

Just to reiterate. If you were to ask a woman to choose her children over you. They would chose children every time.

from my experience only if you provided a way out of their responsibility for caring of their children they'd take that route. Yes, they wouldn't care about the man, but don't be fooled that they all care about their kids

That just means they are good mothers and will also put YOUR off spring before anything else. Children, wether for man or woman, always should be the top priority at every decission that is made

This. They don't care about stuff outside spending money, social status and other superfluous shit.

Lol no Dumbass.
They dgaf about kids either.
Kids are literally a status symbol.

Go away with your divisive incel bullshit. Men and women must work together to build the world.

ITT Incels

Scary little girls upsetting you this morning Mohammed? Did they laugh at your offers of candy?

Unlike men. They don’t like money. Oh look out there’s a girl behind you smiling.

Attached: 9EACC455-D3F0-41AA-A2AB-ECCD7E77FD91.gif (360x360, 2.19M)

This

A lot of men are motived by things other than money, everybody likes money but some people have different purposes. Nice reply, Roastie McBeef.

"Care based morality" or just selfish morality
We are all inherently bad. That is why backdoors like love are needed. Woman only care about themself, to provide a good environment and get exploited through the love to their child.

> Yes, they wouldn't care about the man, but don't be fooled that they all care about their kids
My ex wife took off and never loved me I think, just used me, even said she did in fact, that very thing.
And now I raise our two kids alone. She hasn't seen them in years. They don't miss her. Not much to miss. So yep.

>”Roasty McBeef”

Attached: 9A92964F-A097-404B-8FF3-459D93280BCF.gif (500x265, 425K)

Dinner time! Yay for wimin. They feed me. They can’t be all bad.

Women are being and have been pathologized by their own mothers. (((They))) figured it out: to bring down the West, you destroy the woman, and the man will fall like a domino.
>dragonmother.org/article-1.html
>dragonmother.org/article-2.html

That is so sad bro ... what a sad thing to wake up and read. Hang in there man.

LOL imagine believing this.... yikes dude, women could easily say the same about some men, don’t conflate all women with a minority of thots, women are equally human and actually much more empathetic than men, what do I know though I’m only a humble med student with Bsc in biology

>what do I know though I’m only a humble med student with Bsc in biology
You know exactly what your professors told you that you should know.

To add I’ve had women fall madly in love with me and obsessive before I was even considering a career in medicine, I pushed most of them away though because I prefer to spend time alone and I don’t like attachment

Professors don’t just go rogue to implement a personal agenda, at least not in stem fields, everything I’ve been taught has been proven through the scientific method, and not through psychological studies (that is an art field)

So your a baby, studying books in a building.
Limited knowledge base and no real life experience.
You're right, what do you know.

Based

they lack empathy for Betas.
They worship alphas

seeing all the betas on here who never experienced female adualtion.

I’m a 27 year old man with plenty of life experience, I’m also someone who has spend years studying the human body, the human mind, and our behaviours

Good? This is what I would expect them to do.

Yeah they really can be like sociopaths that give zero fucks about how a male feels

Their selfish desires still cause them to make males feel loved though

If they think sucking your toes will make you love them, they'll probably try it

Thats quite the name and flag you got there lol

Attached: 940E4D3F-A0A9-4026-978D-E55F2A97BFCB.jpg (680x289, 34K)

It should be known that males are also easily capable of being empathy lacking sociopaths

>a minority of thots

Attached: 1531695487794.jpg (705x739, 48K)

You didn’t have to bring toe sucks into this.

And I would choose my hypothetifal children over my hypothetical female partner too. This is what you're supposed to do and wired to do

The reason the west is in such a mess is directly because of women's empathy and lack of critical thinking.
Men are naturally more logical,militant,protective and suspicious of outsiders(stems from natural Tribalism built into our DNA). Women are naturally more emotional,pacifist,empathetic and are open with foreigners. It's no coincidence everything went down the toilet when women got the vote and gained influence over men. Now they command and demand with the backing of (((media))) and (((political establishment))).

It's why for millennia they were kept in place. The ancients knew this fact and wrote about it as did everyone up until the early 20th century.
Sadly too many fucking "males" today don't think logically and are over sensitive cry babies enslaved to the cunt.

Attached: Spengler.png (1019x585, 278K)

I went on a date with a woman who later said she was married and had two kids but if I took her back to my home she would forget about them. The sick feeling in my stomach cut the date short

I know one women, out of the thousands I have known, who has empathy for men. 1. It is no coincidence, that she was put through many things that only men go through going up.

That’s weird, you definitely picked the one with some kind of pathology. I’m glad she’s away from the kids

I stopped using my own place, it’s a fundamental ground rule of survival when you’re playing the field every weekend. I’d never get a minutes peace otherwise and I’d always be watching my back. The worst feels I’ve had from this phenomenon are when going back with a chick from a club to find her friend babysitting and her BF at work. A thot conspiracy helping me to get my end away, conflicted fefe’s. Feels bad. Looking at the babies face is the worst bit.

Attached: 4B3F4B17-9BDF-4A9C-A1E8-26BEA1B3A70C.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

Ever seen that meme of the nigga getting a coalburner to suck his toes and then he laughs, leaves and posts it on her instagram without even fucking her?

Based

Attached: 2A4A36AA-F39A-468E-B949-6DA9550EE597.jpg (600x315, 19K)

Last chick I dropped off without having sex with said she had a boyfriend

These hoes aint loyal

Only in my imagination just now.

as long as they are getting dicked OK it does not matter

oh wait

Oh, Jow Forums mods are getting very sneaky.
This one has flags, but not a single ID.
Imptrash.