Okay, real talk...

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 218K)

If bant was successful you would see a bunch of “are x white” threads, which is why it was created. Instead, they should have made a /polsci/ board where we can take that spirit and have actual discussions. Think about this. If I post my 23andme results on pol I get banned, but if I post it here I dont get replies. Do I go to sci? Well they dont have flags and the culture is different there.

/polsci/ is the answer.

Attached: 1547976684286.png (428x387, 321K)

Every day I wake up and go on Jow Forums, and what do I see? I see anime. I see people being gay. I see people being gay whilst posting anime. Only a literal retard would deny the connection at this point, and I know at least half of you guys are not that far gone.
Seriously, it needs to fucking stop. Every thread with the generic 'lol i'm gay' or 'tee hee i'm not homo but i do [faggy thing] OP is made by an An*MEfag. Every single fucking one. And then all the gayposters flood in, like roaches when you turn off the lights, and it's another thread that'll spend a day at the top of the catalogue, fuled by faggoty circle jerking.
I'm sick of it. Just fuckign go outside and find a bf and stop posting here. Anime is a fucking disease, gay is the symptom, and a noose is the cure. Fuck you.

i am helping

This place needs to show off and embrace just how fucking weird and wonderful the internet and world is. This board should be a place where fucked up people can go to talk and laugh with other people who will show off their fucked up shit like it's a yu gi oh card collecting. But what you see is what you get these days. Fur fags, guys with tits, and just shit that's boring.

Attached: 1547921166227.jpg (720x720, 236K)

If I wanted anime. I'd go onto the anime board. If I wanted anime guys with tits then I'd go over to the hentai section or adult gif.

and if anyone gave a fuck what you wanted they'd ask

>This sub
Return to reddit, faggot

>all of the newfaggotry in this thread
Jesus christ

You're right! If I want a good board, I'll go elsewhere.

Seeing as how people also reply seriously to imptrash threads without saging it, I can't say I'm very surprised.

Good, you shouldn't give a damn about what we post.

How new?

Attached: what.jpg (854x480, 59K)

stop spamming this
for meta shit

go back

most annoying part is is that Jow Forumsddit imptrash now has flags so this image is invalid now

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1080, 327K)

we need more Jow Forums here, its the only way to save this board now
they should also give us meme flags so we can roleplay

true t.b.h

there's literally nothing wrong with replying to imptreat threads dumb goblino

That's retarded as hell.
No, no we don't. We need classic Jow Forums culture and characters, then old posters would feel inclined to come back.

Attached: 1508216453652.jpg (1000x1372, 800K)

>bant "culture"

Attached: 1545054614758.jpg (155x179, 11K)

...and that's a good thing
disregarding everything from Jow Forums as imptrash is not only childish but its also blocking the way for further political discussion, which is what this board was designed for
and if a board doesn't serve the purpose it was designed to serve, that board's place is in the trash can

Attached: 1547074130364.jpg (500x545, 73K)

Do you want to know how stale content is made? By rehashing the same tired concepts over and over again without making any further advancements.

Tell that to the frogposters and 2hu spammers.

That is exactly why they're both despicable cunts. The mere presence of retards spewing the same inane garbage over and over again does not warrant that you disregard all other alternatives and join the baboons as they frolic about in their own filth.