Would you use this pillow?

would you use this pillow?

Attached: apu-apustaja-in-tee-pocket-pepethefrog-the-helper-hat-sad-crying-pepe-the-frog-me-smart-kekistan1436 (264x264, 7K)

No, I'm not underaged

What's so underaged in it?

Yes. What a fucking waste of a thread. Be more creative OP or fuck off back to /b/

funny coming from pinkyfag, stop posting on my board

It's PinkyBong, and it's my board you Nameless Faggot

no, it's pinkyfag you retarded schizo retard. imagine being such an attention whore that you're proud you have a negative reputation on an anonymous banter board

Imagine being jelous of someone whome is

>such an attention whore that you're proud you have a negative reputation on an anonymous banter board

hahahahaha

what kind of mental fucking gymnastics did you do to conclude that I'm jealous of you? trust me fag, if I was you the first thing I'd be doing is finding the tallest building in my neighborhood to jump headfirst off

You're a troll. But you're not. But you wish you were. But you haven't got the mental capacity to deal with autistic mother fuckers like me. Were you abused as a child Mr anonymous poster on the internet?

He's that Apu hater

Attached: 1547893842597.jpg (323x250, 14K)

He's defo a hater. Don't worry fren, i'll flame the cunt

Yes. I would use the case to suffocate your firstborn.

great fucking projection retard. don't worry, we all know you're autistic from the quality of your dumpster level posts. the only one being abused as a child is your dumbass after your mom got a look at your deformed face
>pic related

Attached: whap.gif (785x757, 90K)

I bet you're a Ching chong

Attached: 1544034850522.png (307x292, 22K)

Dude, you are the only ever person on bant to have a personal vendetta against me. You are giving me your "feels" with every single post. If you feel i'm trolling you, ffs bro, rule zero! NEVER FEED A TROLL. Or else you'll get fucking flamed haha

No, I wouldn't.

Liar

>oi m8, that level of racial insensitivity is gonna get you a night in the clankers!
fuck dude, I didn't know I was arguing with a troll, shit dude it was just a joke I'm sorry please don't troll me

Attached: 1510414997571.jpg (750x888, 159K)

I'll accept that as an apology. Enjoy your stay on my board

I can always put a pillowcase over it and hide the apu.