'Bikini Hiker' freezes to death during hike

Another one down. Are these people attention whores or just stupid? I'm sure someone told her that hiking into sub-zero temperatures wasn't a good idea.

archive.is/vK2xz

Attached: th-1.jpg (320x193, 9K)

natural selection young one

>attention whores or just stupid
Yes to both

>thank you for your courage to bring sexy scenery

LMAO

she froze like that?

what a waste. why couldn't she just copy the exciting wine-aunt lifestyle?

Attached: 1541260853348.jpg (1024x467, 62K)

this kind of news warms my heart

>fire burns
w o a h

Nah if you read the story she wore normal hiking wear until she reached the top then changed into a bikini for photos. During this last hike she fell into a ravine about 100 feet and was badly injured but able to call for help but the weather was bad and they couldn’t get to her in time.

well preserved. would unthaw

She fell while hiking at least she left the house you basement dwelling fedora wearing fat ass incel

That makes more sense. It was just a routine hiking accident. In that case, I feel sorry for her.

Apparently they don't need Muslim hicks to chop their heads off, stupidity is enough.

>white-knighting for DEAD women

a new low lad

And nothing of value was lost.

>Are these people attention whores
>or just stupid
why not both?

>fell 65 feet, got a leg injury and despite calling for help wasn't found until 28 hours later due to weather conditions
Considering she did this for a living she probably wasn't even in a bikini when she fell, that's got to fucking suck. On your way to do something you enjoy and you just die on your way to it.

TL;DR:

>Fell into Ravine
>Sent distress beacon
>Rescuers couldn't get to her on time due to weather
>died from hypothermia

I thought this was obvious

Bikini Hitler, now that would have been more interesting.

I keked

I guess that's one roastie that should have stayed toastie.

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

At least she died doing what she loved.. Though hypothermia is a shit way to go. Falling off a cliff would be far more gratifying and more instant.

Civilization has made them physically weak and greatly reduced their spacial intelligence. Keep your pathetic women off the White man’s playground, chinks.

>believed to have died of hyperthermia as temperatures plummeted to around 35 degrees
>hyperthermia

Whoever wrote this article is retarded.

>Another one down.

Attached: 1548075345864.jpg (914x545, 147K)

Read this as Bikini Hitler

Except she died BECAUSE she fell off a cliff into a ravine 100-150 feet below and survived but coulding move the lower half of her body.

>shitting on a fit women who tragically died for (you)s

So this is the power of incels?

Might be a follower of Wim Hof.
He claims you can care diseases like cancer through long expose to cold, and has created a bit of a cult following.
I think more of his followers died.

Attached: 0fa717523d10364022133ae11883b831.jpg (650x366, 54K)

back to the containment board

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1053, 170K)

Attached: A6FCE9B9-DBAE-4E67-B6BE-5AA8C81B0A13.jpg (657x581, 54K)

The smart ones convince OTHERS to do the stuff that makes you die.

Attached: JJ.jpg (715x954, 53K)