THE END TIMES ARE HAPPENING

Every prophecy, i felt the painfull heat of the spirit
The first trumpet was blown 9-10th January, i got a vision the earlier in the day of the impending blowing of the trumpets
I got hospitalized as i began to prophesy the same day, i thought we had time, but that is not the case. The last and most important vision is below.
First i saw the earth, and flaming objects falling rapidly, then i saw a construction made of steel, a ark of steel, with a white dome, alas parts of it blew off, and then i saw a great white silhouette, holding hands with smaller silhouettes, and as the comets fell, they dissapeared trough a field. The last thing i saw was the number 11

Pray, repent, labour and spread the message, this is the 10th day that i have been imprisoned in this hospital. This winter is not a normal one
>The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
>And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth

Attached: Prophecy.jpg (1300x1154, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 53&version=NIV
youtu.be/cPaLJTimKo4
youtube.com/watch?v=6avasuxq-Kg
vision.org/visionmedia/religion-and-spirituality-daniel-critics-den/1131.aspx
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 1&version=NIV
youtube.com/watch?v=ixkoVwKQaJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correction, this is the 12th day

>Every prophecy
They. Never. Come. True.

Never. Not once. Not one single time.

You are extremely mentally ill if you think you are telling the truth, or extremely mentally ill for lying and thinking we'd believe that garbage.

Attached: 1544145387050.jpg (653x657, 354K)

How do you know this?

SAGE

wow you seen some shit.

Attached: 1517256831973.jpg (1024x638, 62K)

Because if one had, your kind would never shut up about it. But all you ever have are empty claims. I'm dead serious, by the way, this is not a joke.

Do you think you have evidence?

Just a warning, you will see some weird events in the coming years, just remember that they are orchestrated from the Creator

There is no connection. You insist that there is, but there is none. Because the connections you insist exist are unfalsifiable, meaning you can't prove or disprove them, you will assume that you were right about your prediction. That assumption is erroneous.

I only know how to fear God, and to obey as he commands. I was warned of returning to my previous life, when i was at my worst and actually believed that i was insane

Every prophecy in the book of Daniel came true. It was written around 800 BC. It predicts the rise and fall of several empires, starting with Babylon, Medo-Persian, Greek (Alexander the Great), and finally with Rome. Rome was represented as legs of brass. We're now in the timeline of the final "empire," with feet of brass and clay. The book of Daniel was written hundreds of years before Alexander the Great showed up Jerusalem and it was even shown to him where he himself believed that he was the person prophesied about in the book.

The book of Isaiah predicts and prophesies about Christ.

> biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 53&version=NIV

The bible is full of prophecies that came true. The book of Revelation will come true, too, just as God said it would. Repent.

> Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Be vague enough and stuff is going to "come true".
Hey future fags! You know that disaster that you guys talk about? The really big one that killed tons? Well I predicted it here first...

Yeah I remember the prophecy said that the lion would lay with the sheep indicating peacefulness and we would know end times are near when war comes back again. And this was reflected in a growing peace in the world. Like for example in the North of ireland there was peace finally found for the troubles. Now the brits are forcing a border again in Ireland and there will civil war again. And I've noticed that war is raising its head all over the world.

>The book of Revelation will come true, too,
bad news bruh, there inst a rapture and Revelations happened a long time ago

>THE END TIMES ARE HAPPENING
Like you people have been saying for centuries? Is the world really going to end this time?
Since the world is ending you won't need your money so you can go ahead and send it all to me.
>Every prophecy in the book of Daniel came true. It was written around 800 BC. It predicts the rise and fall of several empires
>oh man there's going to be all these empires and wars and conquerings
>I don't have any details about any of this but it'll happen whooooaaa
Oh wow what a prophecy. Only a person with a connection to the divine could think of something like that happening in the future. I've got a prophecy: in 200 years(maybe less) all current world maps will be incorrect.

Its coming true as we speak. Now how it manifests in the material, is up to anyone to guesstimate. But the chances of someone being right without divine intervention is minimal, as God is the ruler of nature, and we are only rules of our souls

The book of Daniel was written too early to predict the rise and fall of Greece, which at that time was a collection of small city states. It was, in fact, so accurate and not vague, that early opposition to Christianity (a famous Greek author whose name I can't remember) claimed that it was a forgery, and that it was actually written around 130 BC.

The problem with the 130 BC dating is that it would've still been too early to predict Rome was a world empire, described accurately in the book of Daniel, since at the time Rome was a small city and nothing compared to Greece. Also, it was still shown to Alexander the Greek and would have needed several hundred years in order to be accepted as canon anyway.

I may be botching some of the dates and I encourage you to check them all out for yourself brother. The bible is full of prophecies and Jesus Christ is the son of God.

The ones that did come true are the OT Prophecies fulfilled by the coming of Jesus. Now that doesn't mean OP isnt false. Go look into Historicism because the first trumpet already sounded centuries ago. We are much further into Revelation than the Vatican is trying to make people believe.

youtu.be/cPaLJTimKo4

Paste the accurate parts here then please. And not a link to a site that'll try to convert me.

>so accurate and not vague
>described accurately
Can you quote this scripture for me? I don't want to bother rifling through it to find whatever you're trying to reference.

>schizo user
a rare occurrence

The idea that the Book of Revelation happened already is called Preterism. It is not correct because much of what the book predicts has not happened. Nobody was "called up into the clouds," Jesus didn't create a new Jerusalem, God's wrath wasn't poured out onto the world, etc.

Preterists look at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD and Jesus's words in the gospels and say that it already happened, however, 90% of the book has not yet happened and so Preterism cannot be correct. It has the effect of lulling Christians to sleep.

>don't pay attention to world events, Revelation has already happened

The Jewish messiah will probably be the anti-christ, the Jews will build the third temple, and you're gonna see some serious shit when the man of sin walks into that temple and declares himself god. The synagogue of satan is already preparing to build the third temple as we speak. Repent brother, seek salvation.

I think the Evangelical narrative that UFOs are all demons is also a psyop. Grey's/abduction "aliens" are demons for sure but I believe the "saucers" are a separate phenomenon and Hollywood tricks people into associating the two. "Flying saucers" are the Bowls of judgment used by God's angels.

youtube.com/watch?v=6avasuxq-Kg
its all over if you know were to look

Historicism is correct. Neither preterism nor futurism is right, they're both Jesuit shill narratives.

Op is a faggot

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

I prophesies that I'll be ramming my dick into a hookers anus tonight

Make sure to recycle by eating the shit that coats your dick!

> and we are only rulers of our souls

Now he tells me, I've been taking Imodium for three years.

So then you should stop kvetching and move to another thread if it’s so stupid, amirite

Winter is good and fun user. We could use a more severe winter. Imagine all the frozen niggers and happy white snowmen!

BTW lots of signs of the end times as stated in the Quran have already come true alongside several christian ones. Both the Quran and Bible claim Jesus will return with the added exception that Islam states that Muhammad will return with a select group of people to help aid Jesus. Could we see the return of Hitler, Muhammed, and Jesus to slay the kikes?

Here's this link. I don't think it's a conversion site. Keep in mind this is ONE book of the old testament, and my personal favorite:
vision.org/visionmedia/religion-and-spirituality-daniel-critics-den/1131.aspx

My point before is that, some people say "it's too vague to be prophecy" while others say "it's so exact that it must be a forgery."

The jews have retroactively, because the book of Daniel is referenced heavily in the book of Revelation, and downgraded Daniel's status from a prophet to just "some guy." Jews have cannibalized their own holy books that speak about Jesus. Here are some relevant passages. DESU I don't recommend that you try to read the whole book yourself, simply because it may be extremely confusing - by all means try if you want. I would start by reading some commentaries and reading some articles on it first, so that you can get the gist of it before you dive in. Daniel's "seventy weeks" prophecy accurately predicts the birth of Jesus.

Give me a minute to look up quotes. I was wrong before, the Roman empire was Iron, not brass.

I don't even think they could slay the kikes after all the billions america has given them.
Jesus would get nuked by dancing Israelis!

Demons can only do to you what you let them do, and the Holy Spirit will defend you if you pray. Ive been plagued by a couple recently, but the Holy Spirit saves, you only have to remain obedient to our Lord

Attached: 1546846485281.jpg (462x250, 16K)

>Give me a minute to look up quotes
That is what was asked for, quotes from the scripture that are "extremely accurate not vague prophecy". Here is where to start.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 1&version=NIV

oh no they're very real, the UFOs are technology built by the greys, who are for all intents and purposes demons, but in actuality are a knowable species made by God, but then became hijacked consciously by Remphan and Moloch

the greys think like a hivemind, they have no imagination, they just work tirelessly on behalf of the mission, and had been until very recently

ironically, Satan is the only redeemed group of greys in the Universe at this time, they presently administer Hell per Christ's orders

and in this being the case now, 666 represents the occult and magic now, it has no longer been commandeered by Remphan to represent evil

pic related, that beam in this painting is an electromagnetic ray cast into the waking consciousness of a human - now you may be starting to see how they had been for over 5,000 years besieging our species and planet thru thought control

Attached: 1234712794.jpg (600x846, 162K)

>implying Jesus can be stopped by mere mortal creation called nukes
>implying Muhammed can be stopped by mere mortal creation called nukes

Attached: alien+on+dollar+bill.jpg (472x395, 50K)

sorry bro. no end in sight. piss earth is just getting started

New agers are retarded

Attached: headache.webm (1280x720, 964K)

Ayyyyy

The beam in that painting is an accurate depiction of an Angel. Using a bowl

The rapture has been canceled
>No man shall know the day or the hour
I got bored one day and predicted the end of the world for everyday for the next 200 years. Either your calling God a liar or it won't happen
I might knock out 500 more years if i feel like it

you know... what can I say? Mother fuckers wish the end times were coming... but they are not

Daniel 8:4-9:
>4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
The ram was the Persian empire. The goat was Alexander the Great. Alexander the Great destroyed the Persian empire, but shortly thereafter, died very young and his kingdom was split up amongst his 4 generals (thus the 4 horns).

Afterwards, there was a "little horn" that rose up. This is Antiochus Epiphanes, a man who later marched into the temple in Jersualem, set up an abomination of desolation, and declared himself God. You will notice that this mirrors the other "little horn" prophecy in the book of Daniel which predicts the anti-christ doing almost the exact same thing.

The book of revelation heavily references Daniel in its imagery, and in the same way that Jesus himself prophesied that Jersualem would be destroyed in 70AD, similar events will happen once again at the end of the world.

Attached: Daniel-Ch.-2-Four-Kingdoms-Ten-Toes.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

Zeke will kill the manlet

I had this really fucked up dream recently that was about a pure evil man who started out as a kid tormenting and killing other kids finding joy in it. A couple notable parts were when he was like matrix style murdering a while squad of cops, and in the end the Earth was scorched and there were just rows and rows of people crucified by his little demonlings and he was sitting there kind of bored that there was nothing left to destroy or kill.

What is your age?

uh... maybe you should go out and go bowling with some friends or some shit bro

there is a misconception that the rapture will "suddenly happen" and everyone will be gone, like those movies. That is called a "pre-tribulation rapture." Much like the Preterist view of Revelation I mentioned earlier, it has an effect of lulling Christians to sleep.

The prevailing view now is a "post-tribulation rapture," which means that Christians will suffer and be tormented by the anti-christ and satan's armies for about 3.5 years before the rapture happens.

There are many false doctrines in Christianity, one of which claims that the "jews are still God's chosen people" amongst many others. The common theme among them is that they either exalt the jews in some way (Calvinism, Vatican II) or they lull Christians to sleep (preterism, pre-trib rapture).

The synagogue of satan is hard at work in our world. I hope you can all find Christ. I recommend reading commentaries on the book of Daniel, check out the prophecies therein and then check for prophecies about Jesus in the book of Isaiah. From there, check out the new testament.

>Implying Vatican I wasn't the whore of Babylon

catholicism is the church of satan that controls a lot on "earth" or whatever this plane of existence is

He already has

Attached: Ezekiel_Elliott_(38027138731).jpg (2292x3303, 1.49M)

I've been trying to get this through Jow Forumss thick skull in light of the sandmann false flag, which I believe is a Jesuit shill campaign to use reverse psychology to get support for another Catholic justice to replace RBG . The popular thread on this board has it all wrong, they're being duped

Then it matters not

Why are you talking about Catholics, when secular hollywood filth like this dominates the mainstream
youtube.com/watch?v=ixkoVwKQaJg

It may still be, I don't know. I think there are many saved people in the Catholic church but the church itself has much to answer for. We won't know for sure who the whore of Babylon really is until after the 7th vial is poured out and it is utterly destroyed by the anti-christ. One popular view is that it is the United States.

The problem with Vatian II that I was referring to was the fact that they "undid" replacement theology to some degree. Anyone who actually reads the bible can clearly understand that the jews are no longer God's "chosen people," and they are in fact the synagogue of Satan referred to in the book of Revelation. Since Vatican II came shortly after WW2 there was pressure on Catholocism to protect the jews and they undid much of established replacement theology. Many Christians today are completely pozzed and are lied to on a regular basis about the jews.

every religion does the same 'apocalypse is coming and only Brand-X followers will be saved.'
even the buddhists do it.
its part of the control system to keep you (and your thoughts) in line.

they can burn as well, I've no love for either, catholics have been at it longer I guess

(((They))) are worried about this thread. Sabbatean Frankists are about to get BTFO by God.

This. Prophecy never stopped being revealed.
People just don't know what they're looking for.
Jesuits have somehow brain washed the world.

go back

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1053, 170K)