So this is the master race descended from all the great philosophers, painters and architectures?

So this is the master race descended from all the great philosophers, painters and architectures?

You "aryans" can create art for shit, yet you claim to have blood of the same people who painted the Sistine Chapel and built the pantheon

Attached: 1548165810470.jpg (1280x909, 320K)

D&C

What are the alternatives? Shitskin art and culture?
By the way, she is cute. Would breed and marry.

Attached: AB84709C-9C08-4A1F-82E8-F6FF85846429.jpg (600x763, 76K)

Sage

Attached: e5991789e07be2618b0d5102e7f1335b728aea2bacae341147680af878e7af60.jpg (270x201, 19K)

thats a woman

how disgusting that image is, completely disgraceful, If Europe wasnt cucked that bitch would be beheaded for such heresy, the fucking symbol of western culture, and that bitch defies it, sits infront of it half naked with a fucking brain cell killer in her hand looking dumb as fuck, DISGUSTING

What happened here?

that's a pretty good picture though, what's the point you are trying to make?

i want to smell her farts so fucking bad

Attached: 12345466.png (592x479, 674K)

kill yourselves, cucks, shes spitting on your history, shitting all over it, same as you are doing to your countries, fucking die

>So this is the master race descended from all the great philosophers, painters and architectures?
>You "aryans" can create art for shit, yet you claim to have blood of the same people who painted the Sistine Chapel and built the pantheon
nice thread, would be a shame if someone were to

obviously only men are part of the master race, dumbass

it’s a decent piece highlighting the EVROPEAN people’s transition from Christian culture to meme culture

this

oh man, that's so gay

What a cutie, holy shit.

is saw this pic on rotten.com cca 2002

>rotten.com
hello fellow oldfag

I’ll never forget the one with the guy who shotgunned himself in bed

>Look at my painting but i am gonna pose in a minishort and a cleavage shirt in front of it but look at my painting.Am i not...isnt it beautiful?
Absolute state of narcisisme

Cute? Where's the lower part of her face? That chin..

thats just an empowered woman, men have been completely driven out of art in the last century, men ie. talent and skill

sage

You guys are supposed to be alternative remember?

Being the master race and all that

THIS ENTIRE BLUE EARTH BELONGS TO OUR PEOPLE.
BLACKS, SEMITES AND ABORIGINES DESERVE DEATH

Attached: 1540591261207.jpg (1080x1285, 236K)

Jesus Christ and any of his ilk have NO business in Europe.

I'm gonna dilate your asshole.

DEATH TO ALL OF GOD'S CURSED CHILDREN.

Attached: 1524155181045.jpg (853x1066, 139K)

That chick paints oil paintings for a living. I'd say that's about as trad and based as it gets. Certainly a more valuable human than you incels

Attached: Suit_with_glass.jpg (334x334, 88K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

fuck off kike, we need jesus to shoo you mutts and kikes out of the temples like yesterday
fuck off mohammed, I know germans like eating shit but cmon son

BASED

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

"aryans"
she's russian

based.

She's a piece of art in her own right. Made by God, no less.

No it’s not. That’s some Germanic/Anglo whore.

All the greats were Southern Europeans.

Attached: IPFrK7A.jpg (500x356, 34K)

She has got that slightly derpy thing that Ilove.

She’s cute, wife material.

Attached: D8002242-EC8E-4722-AB2F-EE34E9911697.jpg (700x875, 128K)

I would bery my dick so deep in that slav pussy that whoever pulled it out would be crowned king Arthur.

Attached: joker .png (465x668, 809K)

The ancient builders of society built them.

Chinese are the master race. Whites are fucking RETARDED! You spend your efforts coming up with hierarchies and exterminating the whine nigger Slavs because of your innate insecurities... while the Chinks unite, and will rice dick you in the ass soon enough.

Whites are just Kike puppets.

Attached: nazi-embed-1.jpg (915x610, 205K)

"lady in red" that's some kike mason initiation faggot shit...

The more important question is..who is she?

I remember this from rotten as well. They had horrifying stuff.

I remember my brother showing me that fucking website
I was like 6

Trinity

Attached: 142132412.png (598x597, 598K)

Gonna need a link or something buddy

What's a link?

Attached: 3252435.png (477x598, 545K)

Lmao the absolute fucking state of Jow Forumstards. You aren't conservatives, you don't even know shit about traditonal values and you'd probably shell out your whole fucking wallet to get your hands on some blood laden underpants wore by a slut on her period. You're a fucking disgrace to the western civilization.

Attached: George_Frideric_Handel_by_Balthasar_Denner.jpg (2400x2901, 1.37M)

Who is this qt?10/10 would marry.

literal cuck

Another quality thread filled with quality posts
fucking based, redpilled and kekistany 1488

Attached: 1526931612565.jpg (540x527, 32K)

shes not aryan