A Message to KOG

You can end this right now. Please. All you have to do is make a YouTube video and tell the people of Jow Forums to stop making Cirno threads. They will listen to you. Just tell the people of Jow Forums to stop making and bumping Cirno threads. You have the power to do this. You must do the right thing and end this mindless Cirno posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1507946912688.png (639x717, 307K)

There is no such thing as bad publicity, idiot.

I wouldn’t actually stop posting her even if he did.

Attached: A17D2309-B5DF-4B50-8251-AF00303F2B1A.jpg (1500x1264, 301K)

cirno posting isn't that bad

I would start posting her, if he did.

Just to be a cunt :)

wow, now that's what i call trolling

Except that it is.

Attached: 1499889575893.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

Already knew that about you liar.

Correct. White on green hate crime.
Is this not the face of a sociopath?

Attached: b43.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

To be fair I post every girl, but sometimes I especially choose Cirno because it annoys people.

Attached: 5F36DD35-36AE-41A8-BC76-C50D01D7D369.png (600x800, 374K)

You don't have any rights to complain about other peoples content when you're a frog poster

I like fighting for the oppressed. I very much dislikes oppression lol

Why do you think I sometimes post frogs and other times everything else?
Case in point.
Mostly to annoy pinyniggers.

Can you imagine a word where Frogs and Crino's united as one? Nah, me neither

I tried.
>A captcha had me mark a mailbox as a parking meter.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 37K)

That is what I want. Each doing their own thing without being shit to each other. Harmony, coexistance. They wanted us to leave which convinced me to stay. They wanted all or nothing, so the war was back on. Thing is, we let our threads slide and we can just make another..

Attached: Pepe_shrug.png (263x191, 11K)

The problem lies in some cornos getting drunk and going out to fuck with or try to shut down frog threads, even if,(in their own words) they can just filter or hide us. If makes me want to fux with them back. They did not make this board and they are not in charge.

Attached: Pepe_983148_6290546.jpg (817x584, 102K)

Listen up. Neither Crino or Frogs are going away.

Of course we can "unite". But immediately, something else will arise that will once again divide us. Without the division, Jow Forums dies. It replies on polarised user fucktards arguing with each other.

Exactly. Cirno posting is this new concept on Jow Forums that hasn't been here for very long, whereas posting Pepe is a Jow Forums tradition as it always has been and always will be.

Attached: 1515467981302.jpg (900x900, 95K)

some smart nigger should travel back in time and shoot down the faggot who established this shit bumpcult just before he gets to make the post that sparked it all

I like supporting the frogs, cos Crino does actually currently have the upper hand on this board. But if frogs "took over completely" and began bullying Crino's, i's turn Crino in an instand, and wage war on the bully frogs. Jow Forums is a "game", such as life itself.

If you are referring to #OpBampFrogz that would be myself sir

both frogposting and cirnoposting are just confusing and based to me

Read that all in sequence and figure it out. I'm not a leader, I believe some of them are literal underages and some of them are drinkers. Have at it.
I leave you in charge. I'll stop fucking with them unless they come onto my threads til you tell me otherwise.

I helped a little

How can they be confusing and based. Surly you mean, confusing and "unbased"?

How can something be confusing and based? You don't try to understand it?

Kek, I gave the intrigue sperg response..

Oh I know :)

I never understood the concept lol

Oh I know :)

ProTip: There is no concept here to be overstood lol

Petty, prideful differences that don't matter more than our perceptions of them among humans.

Dare we advise the young wiper-snapper to "Lurke moar"?

It's kind of a good model for how racial or religious practices divide humanity. Even though I am cetrainly, as a pagan, to a certain extent, religious and highly scientific. I can see how this psychological model works on a greater scale.
>The Tsun Zu will stop when people stop being such shit to each other.

Eh, let him figure it out. This is a random board.

Faggot.

Who the fuck is KOG?!

Attached: __moriya_suwako_and_yasaka_kanako_touhou_drawn_by_kushidama_minaka__sample-3d67bba0877f03d131398716c (257x307, 50K)

A nigger who gave up on his identity long ago. He doesn't exist anymore.

it is impossible to stop me

Attached: Cirno.full.1987973.jpg (1660x1660, 1.87M)