Is anyone else fed up of seeing white people on Tv?

>Be brown male
>Grew up in the UK
>As I got older, started to realize that there's little to no Indian/Pakistani representation in British Media
>When there is, it's usually a brown girl
>NEVER brown males
>Even in football, south Asian players are non-existent
>Tfw we ARE LITERALLY BRAINWASHED to worship white "people"

We make up a sizable portion of the English population.
We never commit crimes.
We boost the economy with our shops
We hate blacks, orientals, jews as much as you do

But we still get ignored by UK citizens. Worst of all, whites often make fun of us daily. Just today, a white kid just called me a Paki on the streets

Thanks to Jow Forums, I get extremely angry whenever I see white people on the streets or on TV.

Fuck you for making our lives miserable. Fuck you for treating us like second class citizens. I'll probably emigrate to India once I complete my GSCE

Attached: Fuck you.jpg (403x392, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-45918845
lycatv.tv/
twitter.com/CharlieFoxID/status/1086307322056589314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>As I got older, started to realize that there's little to no Indian/Pakistani representation in British Media
but there is in Pakistan, why don't you go back there? No? Why not?

Brown people are ugly and I don't want to see them. get used to it fucker

Because I was fucking BORN here. Why is it so hard for you to understand this? Start treating us like BRITISH Indian people. Not Indian people

Go back to your own country you parasite, you aren't british. And drop your accents you picked up along the way.

>We never commit crimes.
>pakis
the fuck you say to me shitskin? bbc.com/news/uk-england-45918845

Attached: Dollar Store Dennis.png (612x985, 661K)

>BRITISH Indian people.

Attached: 1532705539653.png (600x600, 438K)

I am fed up poos and niggers whining. Go watch some Bollywood "movies" and you will understand why those creatures are not shown in an type of respectable cinema.

i didnt used to be racist, but worked with pakis recently, for the first time in my life.

>filthy, degenerate, inbred bastards.

And these were guys that, like you, thought they were 'british.'

They are not British. you are not British. you are all Pakistani from your skin to your DNA to even your ancestral mannerisms, and you really are going to have to go back and make a home for yourself there.

The reason you sont have as much repesentation on british TV is that you arent us uppity as the niggers , and that you have your own TV chanels to watch.
you even have your own fucking tv service

lycatv.tv/

fuck off paki there is no such thing as an british indian
>bud bud ding 2.99 i go to the paki shop all of the time

Doing your GCSEs either this is bait or you are underage, either way anyone who gets pissed off at seeing white people in a white country should piss off.

Also being born somewhere doing make you part of that society, a British passport doesn't make you a Briton, and certainly doesn't make you English so stop getting pissy and be thankful you were born in a country that offers you more opportunities than you would ever get in your ancestors homeland, despite the fact you are not native.

fuck off shitskin

And I'm tired of subhumans moving to white countries because their home countries are dumpster fires and then having the audacity to complain about white people. Fuck off.

DESIGNATED

Kill yourself.
There! Problem solved brownie.

this
why should characters on tv and in movies be representative of or relatable to their core audience
that's fucking racist

>Because I was fucking BORN here
And if it was up to us you wouldn't have.Sorry lad we failed you.Now fuck off back to the hellpits of Asia where you belong.

>there's little to no Indian/Pakistani

I think we need more white people in brownface to be frank.

Attached: massa.jpg (474x355, 19K)

>GCSE
>GCSE's are taken at 15-16 years old

Attached: IMG_2548.jpg (640x793, 27K)

>be mud leech
>graciously offered a life in england
>TV employs attractive people, muds need not apply
>some mud women are fuckable enough to compete
>mudmen are bad at football
>REEEEE time to shoot up a church now
you don't have a loicence to be bitter, faggot

Brown people are ugly.

Attached: 1539224086206.jpg (1146x1148, 84K)

Its because nobody wants street shitting on the tv user.

No one likes looking at shitskin

>watching any form of media
why should i care about the opinion of sub 80IQ morons?

Attached: 1452345081042.png (1242x1080, 494K)

This. Pakistani here btw.

Lmao look at this retard

top kek

>Be brown male
>Grew up in the UK
Go home. Problem solved.

Fuck off paki

Move your nigger ass back, paki scum
England is only great because of English people, not just by accident, you fucking monkey

>be shitskin
>live in white country you don't belong to
>they don't show your kind in media
w o a h

Attached: 584871d2e4e6f86ab5c3359e.png (800x720, 65K)

Go back, ugly cunt

Back where? I was born here.

go back to pakistan or india you bitch idiots. if you want to feel close to your race, go be around them and stop shitting up white nations.

>Be brown "person"
>Move to white people countries
>Get older, realize white people create content for white people
>They sometimes add in a token character to appeal to dempoogrpahic
>ONLY brown males are american niggers, because they have enough white to be charming
>Even in football, south asians are completely worthless wastes of oxygen
>TFW we ARE LITERALLY SHIT in human form

We make up a sizable portion of the Human population
We never commit crimes because we are too incompetent
We suppress the economy with our cheap labor
We think we are better than everyone, even though we are even more greedy, selfish, and proud than the chinese

I blame white people for my insecurities, because they actually add value to something.

Attached: Mulan.jpg (640x379, 13K)

Attached: 1538165443228.jpg (521x600, 30K)

>white nations
The first Brits were black.

Attached: Based BLACK man.jpg (620x465, 24K)

Attached: Der_Volkslehrer_Und_(((Kosky)))_Interview.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Because if they give you power you'll ruin it with streetshitting

Attached: 1547015682681.jpg (480x480, 28K)

why is that dude leaking uptop

so cancel your tee-vee you brain dead faggot.
dont you poor fags have some licensing scheme just to have it?
say fuck you to all of it and stop being "programmed" like a fucking nigger.
> pic with a fucking beretta92
you faggot, probably never even shot a gun.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

If a sheep was born in a stable, doesn't make it a horse. You have to go back Minesh.

Attached: 1532291264835.jpg (837x960, 95K)

>Be in Israel
>Notices all the bombings by guys of muslim decent
>Realize we dont want them here
Its literally the same story with you guys everywhere, get a better fan-fiction book to read, Scientology might be a good start

ITS OVER PINK BOYS

Attached: ITS_THEM.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

>Oi m8 I'm Pakistani
>Whadduya mean back? Back where? I avent the slightest idea where I could possibly go back to
Sage this shit bait thread

Yeah but I ain't leaving so idc what you say t b h famalam.

Attached: 1518292408352.png (211x239, 6K)

Pakistanis are British you mong. Same with Indians, Bangladeshis, Canadians, Australians, South Africans, etc.

Why don't you fuck off home? I want to live in a white country. I don't want to see poos and pakis and niggers all day. Just like Indians don't want to be flooded with white people. It's fucking reasonable to want to live around your own race. Chinese get to live with Chinese. Niggers get to live with niggers. All I want is the same thing anyone else has. To live with my own kind.

WHY DON'T ALL YOU FOREIGNERS JUST FUCKING FUCK OFF. I'M FUCKING SICK OF YOU. FUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFF

Replacing the ethnic population, taking everything they have, raping, stealing, and murdering them in their homeland. But that’s all ok because “I was born here”

Soon England will become Englabesh with that mentality

mmmhhmmm because that's not propaganda.
And we ran India with two men and a rifle then gave you toilets and you still shit in the streets. Birthright does not hold citizenship, your blood does.
Now get on a plane and fuck off.

Stay sad then

Attached: 1531957670110.jpg (1402x1034, 1.29M)

Dude, sorry that you don't feel represented, but it's not your country. You'll be happy in your native land with your people. Everyone wants representation, making ethnic nationalism for all the most moral system of government

That's #fakenews though.

>Birthright does not hold citizenship, your blood does
You clearly have no idea how a modern-day nation state runs then. Your tribal mentality should end and you should learn how to live in a multicultural society.

You know where you can see tons of Indians on TV? Fucking India. You know, where you belong.

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.gif (350x233, 348K)

This is a terrible LARP as no indian would use the word 'pakistani' in the same sentence unless it was to call them a cunt.

You should be happy you've gotten to grow up in a nice white country. Most other Indians are stuck in India, like you should have been you ungrateful brat.

>posts subhumans who got BTFO
Fucking lol'd

Attached: 1517348174006.jpg (1600x1200, 543K)

You will be leaving, but now it won't be a peaceful fare well.
People are waking, and when they do the blackening of Europe will be so far done the only viable option is violence.

Attached: 1545670595708.jpg (850x464, 164K)

I'm in minority groups but I don't feel like I need to see them represented in media. Why? Because I'm an individual. I actually hate that people who share certain characteristics advocate for this Marxist bullshit as if we are replaceable.

Just stfu man im indo canadian and ur just a dumb fucking sissy. Find something else to complain about thats more serious.

I'm a British Paki born and bread - Now early 50's built like a Paki Tank with a string of half-English kids (6) from six different white women. I used to go honky bashshing with me Paki mates. Now I work for the Government in a job where I have lots of authority. Now I get to bash more Honkeys and they love me for it.

We controlled you, we didn't become one with you
Canadians, Australians, South Africans came from Britain they are genetically us, YOU ARE NOT.

Why don’t you try moving to place that is more demographically similar to your race/ethnicity?

>brainwashed to worship white people
That just comes naturally given that we're better than you in all ways.

I believe indian slaughterhouses should be reality shows on every broadcasted channel.

Hahaha look it thinks it's people!

Soon Minesh, soon.

Attached: PakiGibs.jpg (800x450, 268K)

I hope your trolling. Theres a reason people dont look at indians and assume they're european. Nations are bounded by blood and nothing more. The jews are simply experimenting with a stupid plan to exterminate white skin color and it'll fail cause race mixing is rare despite media propaganda. Gypsies have been in romania for a thousand years and rarely does the populace breed with one of them.

he won't, he likes white productivity, toilets, running water and electricity.
But he also wants to complain about us giving him everything becasue we don't look like him.
He wants his cake and he wants to be able to eat it.
Our patience has a limit. White people bottle things up, eventually it will explode...
twitter.com/CharlieFoxID/status/1086307322056589314

You’re a god damn liar. The fact you even said that is extremely insulting and violently racist. Why do you have so much hate in your heart? GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. or be prepared to pay the toll.

are you joking? any new tv program these days is guaranteed to have about 50% blacks and browns in any given scene, in boring but likeable (if you're physically capable of liking them, i'm personally not) and very visible roles (obviously they can't be portrayed with any degree of moral complexity, that'd be racist).
also, get real, you're not english or british and you never will be. accept it and stop lying to yourself.

Get fucked, pajeet. No one loves you and you will never have friends.
Sincerely... white people.

You have representation in india you mud niggerr

>I'll probably emigrate to India once I complete my GSCE

Underage.

No such thing as British Indian. You are one or the other. And you can’t be brown and British.

>Worst of all, whites often make fun of us daily. Just today, a white kid just called me a Paki on the streets

have you tried pooing in the loo instead?

you're not british nigger

>>Be brown male
> We never commit crimes.

Attached: Charlene_Downes_murder.jpg (584x735, 140K)

Go back to your shithole country then. We don't need our white media to represent you. What point does it serve us white people representing some other group in our media? Fuck off.

Wasn't there the Rotherdam case? Something about 1400 children? Wasn't that enough coverage for you? How much more you want?

>once I complete my GSCE
You must be 18 or older to post on Jow Forums

> dat bongchin
looks more suitable as kebab meat than as grooming material tbqh

No nigger, sit down now, the humans are speaking

>>Be brown male
>>Grew up in the UK

Sage. Posting a Pepe doesn't absolve you of being a shitskin. You have to go back,

Attached: sage.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Come to the USA, friend, we only put niggers, spics, and fat as fuck women on television, white men are no longer allowed!

Attached: 1493419497805s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

Maybe you don't get it ao I'll break ot down for you:

YOU ARE NOT A WESTERNER. YOU ARW NOT WHITE. YOU ARE A GUEST HERE. WHEN THE DAY COMES, YOU WILL BE FUCKING SHOT OR DEPORTED. Now stop bitching, and move back to Pakistan for your representation.

SAGE.

Attached: ce6.jpg (501x585, 78K)

>we never commit crimes

Lol

god this board is easy to troll lmao; so much for pissing into an ocean of piss.

>We make up a sizable portion of the English population.
No, you don't.
>We never commit crimes.
Yes you do.
>We boost the economy with our shops
No, you don't.

Not sure if you're a troll or not, but just in case, fuck off

This has to be a Shitpost, but if not then kys asshole we don't want you retard, you betrayed our country and you deserve to be hanged nothing more and definitely nothing less

Fuck off and don't come back with you and everyone of your subhuman shitstain of a family
CUNT

I want to become a fishermen as good as you one day user, and catch so many with just one bait

You should probably stop trying to derive self worth from having people that look like you on tv

>white people
>on tv
they're all jews

Attached: 1515955482285.jpg (710x359, 47K)