Dildo user

Hello bant, i just wanted to give an update on my situation (mi dildo broke some days ago)

So i tried to suppress my urges for the next months, i even tried getting super drunk...but i just pucked a lot, i couldn't work, i couldn't sleep, damn i didn't even eat!
Walking was a torture, like the movements of my ass cheeks were teasing me, every time i get on my knees or crawl down to lvl something my body in automatic would go down super hard hoping that something sticked me in the ass, while i ate my rectum would spasm on itself and my legs would shake, i...i made mistakes during my practices (no one would notice them, mostly cause ill correct them before it was too late) i couldnt cum even if i tried fapping, like literally even if i beat my meat with the force of 100 collapsing stars my cum wouldn't come out (pun intended) it was...
H E L L
But then the gods smiled at me, how? one of the builders under my charge left his too box open while mixing concrete, and i just happened to walk by and i saw a flask full of a guuuy substance and a label that read "rubber silicone glue" and i fucking took it (i asked for it and he gave it to me, what a nice guy) took it to my room and put it on my dildo hide went back to work and when i took it on the night it was fixed!!!!!!!!!111!!! and even better the base now was extremely hard, and it still vibrates! and not only that tonight is the birthday party of a friend so almost all my friends including roomie and neighbors are outside since 5 PM and arent going to come back till tomorrow!!!!!!

Attached: bant.jpg (1280x960, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/home/
toydemon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good for you man. Anal orgasms are top tier

damn dude

Attached: 1450132906007.png (709x462, 660K)

So i with the excuse of still wanting to puke, i told them that ill stay in my room so...in the moment they leave to party i prepared my butt i give myself an enema and stick my fingers for some time, then i locked my door, put on my headphones and thighs and played with my ass till just now, i can barely walk right now and my dick hurts but my balls are now empty, like i dont think theres a drop of cum in me
\(^0^)ノ
Thanks for the support frens :D

Attached: bant 2.jpg (960x1280, 74K)

Why can't you cum from just jacking off though? Thats wierd.

is that the cum?

also, mandatory pasta, since every thread on Jow Forums is gay right now
So I come to Jow Forums and try not to be gay.
But this is literally first thread and next one is about a bottle of cum.
Jow Forums what are you doing with me? I don't want other people to think I have no personality other than being a faggot(even though I really don't have one). Can you please stop being gay for a day or at least concentrate gayposting in one thread?

>UFO

Attached: ayy.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Like usually i can, i can bust normally its just that i also need to cum with my ass and in this situation i didnt so i guess my prostate block itslef...?
YEP all the marks on the carpet, and sheets are cum (´∀`)

>prop

wew, that's pretty hot

Attached: 1543980729432.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Thanks its a month worth of cum
(〃´∀`〃)

this thread is pretty gay...
was it a hands free orgasm?

Attached: 1543563928204.png (303x290, 211K)

No i cant cum with just my ass yet, i have to play with my dick just a little or tie a not around it, i also bang myself while listening to some good naughty asmr~
Its a little gay but i was wearing a pair of thighs, some clamps on my nipples and my dick have a not at the bottom (Φ ω Φ)

double (you)s
also hawt, how big is your dildo?

Attached: 1490331312186.gif (312x322, 208K)

>pair of thighs
what?

Attached: 1522783769044.jpg (239x268, 26K)

like normal i guess is almost as big as my dick so like 6 inches? i guess, it also a vibe :D
Or just thighs? thighs grey ones aaa but im not a crossdresser ok
Also sorry for the slow answers im goin in and out of reality rn (=´∇`=)

Damnit, boy. Why did it have to be this way? All you had to do was leave your butt out of this. But nooo, you had to go too far. Now you must die.

Attached: 1546817078865.png (400x487, 257K)

thigh highs
does the vibrate really make it better?
where'd you get it?

The vibrations make it 100% better, like imagine that youre fapping and youre halfway there, thats only by turning it on inside you! (then again i might just be way too sensitive) and after cumming with your ass, the vibrations feel amazing like a warm massage all over your pepe~
Im happy to find so many good people in here
( ω )
but sorry i dont :(

Imnot homosexual i just like playing with my butt that doesnt makes me gay!

thanks, you're a good person too

tl;dr
i can't even express how i feel about this thread OP

why is the dildo so realisticly benis-shaped?
>penis head
>bulging veins
Only thing it's missing is more realistic skin color.

Attached: 1456091405575.png (211x246, 11K)

Forget to mention but i got it at a sex shop in the main city (super embarrassing)
(/。>
you can be happy

yesh, been thinking of picking up some stuff myself but I don't want to go into a shop and do it.

Well i wanted something with texture and the lady give me that one but in pink color, i asked if she have it in other colors but she only had that one and another rainbow one, and im not gay so i took the black one /ᐠ .ᆺ. ᐟ\ノ

dlsite.com/home/
toydemon.com/
here are some stores that can help you fren
▼・ᴥ・▼

lotsa thanks, checking them out now

And to end it all (cause i really want to rest) Dont try anal or you might get addicted to it, but if you do do it regularly with some regular fap in the road, but dont let anyone found about it, and remember cumming with your ass doesnt makes you gay, so enjoy yourselves!
(´・ω・`)

Attached: FACEE.jpg (525x381, 64K)

>Dont try anal or you might get addicted to it
too late...

Attached: 1542762227005.gif (540x300, 355K)

Attached: 1496726698673.jpg (480x498, 16K)

YOU GUYS ARE FAGGOTS

Attached: proof.jpg (940x495, 90K)

based

wish I had a good dildo

NOT