EASIEST middle class job

EASIEST middle class job you can think of? I choose k-12 teachers.

Literally my only motivation to finish my bachelor's. Easy as fuck and nearly stress free. EXTREMELY routine work and 3 months vacation. No extreme micro management and parents yelling at you would probably happen after tests if even then.

COMPARED to other middle class jobs, being a teacher is cake. Even easier than probably most lower income jobs.

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Your a fucking retard.

>your
Kek
Also, you don't even explain your reasoning. You must have down syndrome.

you probably live in a completely white area if you think being a glorified baby sitter is anything less than a stressful endless thankless grind

get 5 dumb niggers chimping out every class and you'll want to quit by week 3

get a 90% black school and you'll want to quit by hour 3

>you probably live in a completely white area if you think being a glorified baby sitter is anything less than a stressful endless thankless grind

Throughout all my years of school, my classmates and I have always been respectful to instructors.

>get 5 dumb niggers chimping out every class and you'll want to quit by week 3
Probably not. Are you a teacher? Have you had jobs OUTSIDE of teaching? They all want you to work your ass off while paying shit. Teaching is easy COMPARED to other jobs.

>get a 90% black school and you'll want to quit by hour 3
Personally, I didn't have many black kids in the schools I've been to. Still would probably not be so bad compared to your typical job in corporate America.

>don't even
what are you, nine?

Grammar is fine. Try harder.

>Personally, I didn't have many black kids in the schools I've been to
that's all i need to read. i'm thankfully a truNEET who has never had to work, but i have been dating a middle school teacher for the past 3 years who is currently teaching in a majority black school because he's very early on in his career and didnt have a choice in the matter.

he spent 6 years slaving away in college and is now thanked by having to babysit 70iq chimps for 8 hours a day then come home and spent 2 more hours grading their chickenscratch unintelligible "work" and dealing with sassy fat single black mothers claiming "theyz jus bein opressed by da evil whitey system theyz jus as gud as everywun elz!!"

the only places worth going into public teaching are when you're going to get actual human beings willing to learn aka not in any major city hubs. so no, it's probably not the easiest. probably not top 10. or top 50.

I thought we were being gramma Nazi's

>i'm thankfully a truNEET who has never had to work
That's all I needed to read. It's easier to see what I'm saying once you get some job experiences in different areas. All jobs suck, but teaching is amongst the easiest. I'd rather be a teacher teaching black kids than be a general laborer, a call center representative, an electrical assembler, or even an electrician.

>so no, it's probably not the easiest. probably not top 10. or top 50.
Once you get job experience if you do, you'll see how wrong you are about that.

lol okay retard. you seriously think dealing with the insane pressures of dealing with screaming apes and their parents for 1/2 of your daily awake time is seriously worse than doing any of the other 'middle-class' jobs like working in an office? doing labor jobs that pay well such as plumbing or construction? you're dead fucking wrong about that bud, and you can consider yourself insanely lucky that you've never had to deal with the soul crushing experience that is the modern public school system first hand. but yeah, go ahead and get that teaching degree and pray you end up in a 90% white school like you grew up in because you're going to be in for a seriously rude awakening otherwise

>lol okay retard. you seriously think dealing with the insane pressures of dealing with screaming apes and their parents for 1/2 of your daily awake time is seriously worse than doing any of the other 'middle-class' jobs like working in an office?
Yes??? You're a fucking NEET. Obviously you are speaking out of your ass so you wouldn't know.

>Doing labor jobs that pay well such as plumbing or construction?
General labor I said and they pay lile 11 or 12 an hr typically. Also, I have a background as an electrician and it SUCKS.
>you're dead fucking wrong about that bud, and you can consider yourself insanely lucky that you've never had to deal with the soul crushing experience that is the modern public school system first hand.
Coming from a NEET, that means nothing. You lack experience to make a well informed opinion.

>but yeah, go ahead and get that teaching degree and pray you end up in a 90% white school like you grew up in because you're going to be in for a seriously rude awakening otherwise

Probably not. You need to get a job, not even for the money, but just to see how demanding those jobs that you think are "so easy" actually are.

>WAAAAAH I CANT DO ANYTHING PHYSICAL BECAUSE M-MUH BACK HURTS IT'S MUCH EASIER TO DEAL WITH A CONSTANT AND RANDOM SERIES OF MENTALLY STRESSFUL EVENTS THAN A COMMON AND REPETITIOUS LABORFORCE JOB THAT I CAN DO WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC AND ZONING OUT FOR 10 HOURS
again, you've never experienced anything remotely mentally stressful apparently, dealing with that for your entire day will burn you out much faster than being physically tired. man up and leave school faggot, you've essentially been a neet for as long as i have if you're nearing the end of a 4+ year degree except you got to be a cozy little liberal urchin ingesting propaganda and writing essays instead of me doing drugs and watching foreign films

>again, you've never experienced anything remotely mentally stressful apparently, dealing with that for your entire day will burn you out much faster than being physically tired.
My call center job was worse than what your companion is dealing with.
>man up and leave school faggot, you've essentially been a neet for as long as i have if you're nearing the end of a 4+ year degree except you got to be a cozy little liberal urchin ingesting propaganda and writing essays instead of me doing drugs and watching foreign films
I wasn't a NEET like you. Those jobs I mentioned above were my past jobs.

I swear, you NEETs are so stupid. You make opinions without any sort of relevant experiences.

Also, the trades are anything BUT repitative. Again, you are so full of dogshit, it's not even funny.

*repetitive

don't listen to him. teaching these days is just putting assignments on google classroom and babysitting. Good luck on your career!

i think the easiest thing would be a generic middle class office "management" or "reporting" or "upper level management" type thing. you just sit around and file some paperwork and make a presentation once a week and wear a suit to work and you make 100k a year. you get a similar schedule to a teacher, make more money, and although you don't get the ~2 months vacation a teacher gets you still get about 1 month paid vacation

imagine someone giving a job involving kids to a suicidal fatty
lmao what a joke

>fatty
>projecting this hard
This faggot again

The guy who pussied out last thread and was dumb enough to think 3 fingers = width or biceps kek.
The guy who didn't want to mention bicep circumference and did not want to post a pic either.

ez (You)s, ez life

Fatty, listen, why won't you just ask some guy to break your legs and then get them put together by a real doc?

Attached: gold 18.png (600x580, 817K)

Oh, I remember. You said you weighed 138lb, right? Kek
No wonder you're so scared to post any pics of yourself.

Attached: 1525061491996.png (378x357, 81K)

he doesn't post pics of himself because he doesn't want us to have to suffer the pain of knowing we'll never have a qt as perfect as him

dumb reply
smart reply, actually fucked me over
i'll go sudoku now

>dumb reply
What? Just stating the truth. You are pathetically skinny and a shit talker. Literally no redeeming qualities. Just come to my thread to derail it and talk shit. Call me fat when I've trained more than most humans ever and you're not even fit yourself. You are actually underweight.
What redeeming qualities do you even have? Let's hear it.

Yo mang 138 is fat as fuck, also its only underweight when you listen to retarded American advice by doctors that eat cheezits all day. I weigh 120 and am 6'0", perfectly healthy. Got that way through more fasting and meditating then you could ever do I believe

Дaвaй paзбиpaть пo чacтям тoбoю нaпиcaннoe.
>You are pathetically skinny
Not really, but I kinda ran into problems gaining weight right now. Gotta eat more I guess.
>and a shit talker
I dunno, am I really? I mean, none of my posts are straight up mean or anything like that.
>Literally no redeeming qualities
True.
>Just come to my thread to derail it and talk shit.
I think you derailed your own thread tbqh.
>Call me fat
You are. And you're going batshit crazy when I do that and I just find it funny. If you think I'm being mean or something like that just ask me to stop and I will.
>when I've trained more than most humans ever
Past tense.
>you're not even fit yourself.
Not true at all.
>You are actually underweight.
Whats with your fixation on my weight?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM NOT FAT!!!

Dude. 138lb looks like skin and bones. 120lb at 6ft is just not fit. It's simply not.

You are stupid for thinking 170lb is "fat". You have no muscle at 138lb.

>You are stupid for thinking 170lb is "fat".
You either post your stomach and it better look flat and have good defenition or aknowledge you're actually out of shape. Severly out of shape. Its simple as that.

Gladly will, but I posted a pic of myself beforehand. Post your arm and THEN I'll post my stomach.

You gotta realise this, I'm not interested in giving you my pics. I've got nothing to prove to you, while you have something to prove to me. So stop being a faggot and actually post it.

>while you have something to prove to me
Not really. Not a fair bargain so no pics for you to fap to.

>no pics for you to fap to.
>implying I would fap to your fat flabbs
wew lad

Are you braindead? Teachers make shit money, do you consider them "middle-class" because they work indoors or something? What the fuck is wrong with your broken mongoloid brain?

Attached: 1538908831892m.jpg (1024x595, 107K)

>duuuur they don't make middle class duuuur
Shut the hell up. Pic related.
I live near LA and they make middle class here.
Next pic for what teachers average here

Attached: 636764278871163810-103018-Jobs-ONLINE.png (700x1066, 246K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-023737.png (1080x1920, 236K)

Attached: kek.png (932x491, 151K)

You sure you aimed that comment correctly?
Fag, here
Was the one who felt like bringing up the issue of appearances first

sorry, i wasn't trying to fuck you over
please don't sudoku

I guess I'll make a blogpost about it first and then start a Jow Forums thread

Just like me. Finally sounding smart for once.

Attached: 1537626115996.webm (399x224, 1.21M)

I-its ok. At least it will solve all of my problems!

noooooooooo
russia I have to go to sleep
will you sing me a russian lullaby

Attached: 1545229868527.png (550x720, 471K)

Not today, but I'll sing you one tommorow.

okay
take care~

Attached: 1519519205679.jpg (1371x1000, 383K)

Good night.