What do we do with people who think cats are pets instead of pests?

What do we do with people who think cats are pets instead of pests?

Attached: 15236736326325.png (657x668, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NroiGfNohPo?t=400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She unironically looks better now, based cat

just dont let the vermin into ur trash

They can't help themselves. In most countries almost 2/3 of the population is infected with toxoplasmosis and the parasite turns people irrational cat lovers.

If you're a farmer and need to keep pests in check cats are fine, in other cases it's sadly just infected people who don't get the help they need.

Attached: file.png (960x720, 394K)

You really can't do anything, most cat lovers are infected with the brain parasite toxiplasmosis, which makes them attracted to cats.

Bump

Cat: "BEGONE..."

Mush easier to catch up too now too!

Attached: 1546158222742.jpg (833x925, 88K)

guillain-barre
and the chinese
think about it
AMF and the chinks
lyme and the chinks
think about it
fucking sun tzu motherfuckers

Oh so that's why my wife loves cats so much.
Am I at risk of getting infected? I bought her a cat because she bought me a dog, I tend to ignore it aside from the occassional stroking.

toxoplasmosis is a very real thing, which can lead to anything from schizo to paralysation. cats are fine and all but if they're pets which are vaccinated, but control yourself and never pet strays

>tfw no wheelchair gf

Attached: 1548207070982.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>Place decomposing food with deadly bacteria in unappropriated place
>IT'S DA CATS FAULT!!!!

Indoor only cats should be okay

>pet a cat
>get food poisoning
I think it's much more likely that she ate some undercooked chicken. Usually you get food poisoning from eating things. Strange, I know.

I found an outdoor kitten and nursed it and it produced multiple babies that are outside cats. Well, anyways, I don't clean up their shit because they shit outside in the dirt. Am I at risk because I sometimes feel like I'm a schizophrenic but in the same regard, I'm not. I just don't like the jews and niggers.

If the cat ever sat on your pillow or sofa, if you've changed kitty litter and inhaled fine dust, you might have it. It's a really interesting parasite, it literally makes you drive faster/riskier, run stop signs, etc. It wants you to die and get eaten by rats -- it can only reproduce in a cat's gut.

>in a wheelchair with twin Jessica

THEY'RE FAKING IT

Would it be irrational to want a women to test herself for toxoplasmosis before starting a family with her?

Attached: 1545655971483.webm (640x800, 1.78M)

She'll join Wolves on a 5 year contract when she recovers.

Not true. something like 60% of house cats carry it.

the bacteria is LITERALLY named in the OP, but the local brainlets are once again mouthing off about shit they don't understand

what a shithole this place has turned into lmao

I wasn't prepared for that Gore

what a waste of good genes.
SAD

well it is most usually contracted from cat feces, for example rats rummage thru cat shit and get infected with it, which fucks their brains up to make them seek out cat smells and get killed. it works in a similar fashion on humans but to a much lesser degree, i would suggest vaccinating the cats. if the cats keep clean it shouldnt be a problem, but kittens dont keep as good hygene as adult cats

>Only reproduce in a cat's gut.
Doesn't that mean it should eventually die out in the human host and he/she should return to normal?

>discount Kraut can't into english
We changed the subject you absolute mongoloid

Alright thanks

Attached: DhYNqnGUYAAr6cC.jpg (645x729, 34K)

>stray cat
Gee

As far as I know only Daraprim kills is, you know, the Martin Shkreli drug. He's no idiot, that drug will make him a billionaire one day.

If you're not infected with toxoplasmosis you don't pet stray cats and catch other shot, it's that simple.
It's only seen as a health issue if you're pregnant sadly. When you consider the implications of widespread infection that's just absurd.

>brit face
Like I care.

So do not eat raw meat? Who does this?

>pet a cat
>get food poisoning
Somethings not quite right....

I predict a strong correlation between those that see the form of toxoplasmosis contracted from cats as some sort of mind control bug and those that think the Femin virus is a real thing. Both equally scientifically illiterate whack jobs.

You're going to think this is funny, but a fellow cat that used to remain in my garage was "banished" by the other cats and sent away. Any time it comes near, all the cats get upset at it. Are they aware of the cat possibly having an illness?

Thas rite

Pussy does justice to pussy

Attached: bf6.jpg (340x527, 20K)

Maybe the degenerate french kissed the cat?

yeah I've seen multiple threads where idiots (probably incel) claim it turns women into whores

But you're probably right, it might just die out. I think the drug is for people with weakened immune sytems.

i doubt it, cats are solitary animals and when they do form packs usually the "banished" cat did something or is weak and hence it got banished. almost all cats have the capability to develop toxoplasmosis, some even claim its an evolutionary thing that makes the infected "like" the cats more, it works on prey in the way that it seeks the cat out, and in humans it causes mental compulsions (ie schizo) since it probably wasnt meant for us by evolution yet

The majority of toxoplasmosis infections comes from consuming unwashed vegetables and eating undercooked meat. Roughly 20-25% of Americans are infected and infection rates can soar to 95% in impoverished countries, it’s estimated at least half of the worlds population carries it. It’s highly unlikely you’d get it from simply touching a stray cat, or even being bitten, as it’s shed through feces alone. The last time cats were nearly eradicated in medieval Europe it lead to the propagation of plague. Trap, sterilize, and return is a humane way to control unwanted feral populations.

Fuck you.

Nothing special, just a casual rope

There are direct connections between femivirus and toxoplasmosis.

Its not from raw meat its from cats, they carry it. Its supposed to complete its life cycle in rodents but humans are susceptible. It may be why latin america is perma-fucked

They are pests if you have no use for them and they aren't nudered. Much for useful outside city in barn with rats

Check your flag. THAT is who eats raw fucken meat

what's "schizo" is mouthing off on Jow Forums pretending you're an expert on all things, when you are fucking serbistani grocery store security guard

It makes people take stupid risks, I wouldn't doubt it turns women to whores. We dont know enough about it, there are studies underway now.

toxoplasmosis Gondi is what makes people cucks.

the parasite gets into your system and spreads itself through sexual contact.

hence leftwing mens obsession with cats

She'd have to be licking up on that cat real fucking good to catch food poisoning from something it ate/touched.
I feel more like she's a dumb cunt who ate bad chicken while boning some local and doesn't want her family to think she's a whore so she made up a story about how petting a cat gave her food poisoning

dont we like make 50% of your country's population? quiet down fake german

nah. the symptoms are fatigue and headaches. People who don't have aids or other shit that weakens their immune system don't really ever feel the symptoms of it.

There has to be an evil virus to explain behaviors they deem aberrant or degenerate. It's like Occam's razor, but wielded by a paraplegic.

Robert Sapolsky talks about the possibility that toxi cause depression and schizophrenia. It's on youtube. He's pretty much the smartest guy alive when it comes to biology.

Yes it's the cat and not the undercooked street food in the hue daddy tourist trap or oh goodness not the (((mysterious))) illness that shows up after getting a vaccination often required before international travel.

Attached: 1511643422647.jpg (2235x3000, 658K)

The issue is not really the cat, but that she went to Portugal.

t. dislikes cats and prefers dogs heavily

>thread is about a tabloid article aimed to get views from senile grandmas
>local band of inceloid rejects is mouthing off about research into toxoplasmosis and how it actually affects the mind

L O L

Attached: 1515063911751.jpg (750x714, 156K)

They studied the brains of motorcycle deaths from speeding, nearly all had this brain parasite. Scientists know it causes behavioral changes.

God, I wish that was me.

Maybe don't eat raw meats?

Attached: 20181223_112219.jpg (4608x2240, 3.95M)

*free kicks your c*t out the window*

I know this place is full of autists who are afraid to leave their basements, but this is a new level of coward.
Look it up, toxo is harmless to anybody but the elderly. I doesn't "take over your brain" and if it does, your brain is incredibly weak to begin with.
Cats are absolutely based (dogs are cool too, but they eat their own shit so that drops them a peg)

this shitskin be mad lmao

In Germany it's commom to eat raw pork. Raw beef is also a thing in many countries, the real issue is cats though.

My nigger dog would kill you

Attached: 20180903_093515.jpg (4608x2240, 3.24M)

Anybody eating raw meat of any sort has fallen short of evolution in a big way.

How is it harmless if it affects how you think and act?

>d-dont we make 2000% of the subhuman illegals?
lmfao, epic retort you worthless retard, no wonder they pay you 50cents per hour to clean the shit out of pipes

what in the absolute fuck is going on with that carpet?

>hatred for animals
>checks flag

Checks out, how you doing Abdul. Or are you a Jamal?

I am unironically a dog whisperer. I could make your dog leave you for me.

Attached: 1547367189384.webm (306x239, 1.29M)

>stupid post
>checks flag
Mup Da Doo Didda Po Mo Gub Bidda Be Dat Tum

Maybe the poortuguese should contain their waste?

reminds me of high school. Why are dogs such chads?

We round them up and gas them with the Jüden

>"chad"
>run off after you realize you fucked up massively and are about to get btfo in the ass by the local cat gang
uhuh

it was probably an observation in one study and a shit journalist blew it out of proportion like they always do

Dogs evolved beside man. Our companionship shaped them, but their utilization also helped shape us.
They helped us hunt game and (((neanderthals))) for millenia, and without them there is a good chance we wouldn't be where we are today.

Dogs truly are man's best friend.

The wheelchair is temporary, I suppose?

Attached: A199E781-AB9C-4CF6-BD75-6BD6B19F6821.jpg (400x368, 17K)

youtu.be/NroiGfNohPo?t=400

There you go, one of the smartest men in the world summarizing it for Joe Rogan.

>come on bro just be yourself
>snow wash
>lol come at me bro

Why u gotta be such pussies?

You're going to get the big gay now.

>pescatarian
Why was she eating raw chicken ?

Attached: Raw-Chicken.jpg (525x350, 24K)

Unfinished hallway, the floor is concrete and covered with old cut up carpet My dog is a vicious killer

Attached: 20190123_125659.jpg (1866x2140, 3.23M)

It's almost as if touching any outdoor animal, be they deer, racoons, rats, stray cats and dogs, is a bad idea.

Jesus Christ. I bet these are the people who die of rabies after getting bitten and then not bothering going to the doctor.

based

Attached: 1547216210962.webm (720x404, 2.73M)

Most people eventually make a full recovery from Guillain-Barré syndrome, hopefully she will be the exception.

Attached: jt.wheel.jpg (714x943, 124K)

Dogs are for people with fragile egos who like to have a stupid mutt around to feel superior to. Normies just love trotting their emotional slave-beasts out on walks letting them shit all over the place and talking to each other like fags, and then going home and letting their shitty mutt bark all fucking night and pollute the whole neighborhood with screechy gay sounds. Cats are silent killing machines who will protect you from mice and keep you on your toes, they will only love you if you deserve love. Women love dogs, and women are the niggers of gender. You wouldn't pet a nigger, would you? Get a cat, you dummies.

Attached: 1541592864235.png (1328x1332, 491K)

wtf I love Portugal now

Guillain–Barré syndrome is not caused by any bactertia, it’s autoimmune.

>t. highschool nerd

Why do squarehead swedefags worry about pets and not the niggers fucking their mom?

This post reeks of brain parasites and mental illness. If I were you I'd delete it to save myself from embarrassment.

Hawaii fag here. I shoot pigeons, feral chickens and feral cats all the time. They are absolutely savage on indigenous plants and animals. No fucks given.

Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness—the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

This, unironically. I thought I was the only one who believed this. You always see the normies, especially the ones who are deeply self-conscious about their appearances walking all over the place with a dog that dominates their life. Most people who own pets are wack jobs, those who own cats know that a cat is cold and will do its own thing. I like having a cat because I don't have to clean its shit up - I just let it outside and it shits in my minority neighbor's yard.

Can paralyzed chicks still get pregnant?

Cats are for women and homosexuals. Which one are you, I wonder?

Attached: 1520287052304.gif (350x262, 1.89M)