Is Brittany Venti a white nigger?

She looks wrong, every feature in her face would make you think she's a dirty nigger but her skin tone is pale, this is sin

Attached: violeta.png (950x841, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dna-explained.com/2017/04/21/concepts-percentage-of-ancestors-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's 56% white.

I think she looks kind of latina

Would bang

every time i find an animal like this attractive its a reminder that i need to run a batch

That’s mathematically impossible

Yes.
She is literally part nigger.
It's okay though, she's decent-looking enough to be popular online.

she's a slob
her cat poos in her bed and she leaves it

47% reptilian

i'd nutt all over those milkers

She was at Charlottesville. The fact that she wasnt BTFO for being there proves whites are racist.

I want to BrRRRRRrr in her tiddies

she's a white american, they're starting to evolve african features to adapt to their trash food environment

Attached: 1522950575500.png (407x387, 129K)

arent

Explain

Is that true? and who is the nigger parent her dad or her mom?

She's mixed race. She always makes fun of nogs, so she's fine.

she's a disgusting mutt pig that needs to pay her taxes

Don't know about any of that, but she reads the lulz and memes, and knows she is for breeding.

would bang... repeatedly.

Attached: kimmel.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>looking at her face and not those glorious milkers
senpai...

Attached: le1%.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

>Thinks that if you have a white mother and black father that makes you exactly 50% white and 50% black
>Not realizing that the copied DNA from one parent could have just been the redundant DNA that doesn't determine race

Attached: jesus_christ_bernie.jpg (703x720, 77K)

I believe the term is Quadroon

>mutyposting in 2019
just stop dood

Are you telling me that through some strange jew magic the person can come out with like, no nigger?

cat poos

Pretty sure you'd be number 935 there user. Probably got a cunt like a clowns pocket.

her 23andme says shes 1/3 nigger. add to that the fetal alcohol syndrome and you get a venti

0.56 is a repetend in binary, i.e., 0.56 * 2^n is not an integer for any n. This means that you can't have such a generation, where 56 % of your ancestors are one race and 44 % some other race.

A person can’t be 56% anything because they can only be whatever their parents and grandparents are. She could be 50% white or 75% white, but not 56%

he didn't think he just muttposted

it's the uncanny valley effect, but for white people
seriously though I hope I'm never in a bar and see I her I might be temped to do some racial uplifting

Attached: literally begging to be bleached.webm (1080x1920, 2.73M)

Attached: Brittany venti ahegao .gif (430x430, 3.62M)

She's 33% black, 66% or so white. Just pretend she's an alien and suddenly she's 10/10 exotic.

Attached: Britler ancestry.png (1145x593, 818K)

She does have some very black features. Shes also just an ethot and should totally be disregarded

But it’s so funny zood

Attached: 904BE0C7-14F3-48CD-9CD9-3D7394617DD8.png (476x401, 165K)

someone post the pic where she has no makeup on and frizzy hair

She had a nipple slip in her recent video it was confirmed she has light brown nips

>meiotic replication is a foreign concept to me
Are you black?

Her mom was mostly (like 60%) African.

Probably not, but across multiple generations you don't just get neat 2^-n fractions. If one had an Italian father and Finnish mother, as my mom, would they have a child that is 25% both? Not necessarily.

The feature that matters is in place.

( . y . )

That's all you need

shes a nigger, filthy coon, white niggerx1000 can we get this white nigger into jail

she's do damn smashworthy

You can get arbitrarily close to 56 %, though. For instance, if you have 573 white ancestors and 451 black ancestors 10 generation back.

Attached: shaun king is a fraud.gif (500x416, 965K)

Fuck off jew. I am coming 4 U

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-145547~2.jpg (1080x1390, 164K)

a person has 100 ancestors 56 of those ancestors are white the rest are black

literally yes, its technically possible.

>She's wearing clear bra straps a.k.a. cares about not looking trashy with straps hanging out

confirmed for white woman

the term “yellow nigger” exists for a reason, it refers to blacks who pass
she’s not quite there yet
somebody said she’s 1/3 black so that makes her a triroon which I always thought was one of those boats from Civilization which would explain why she’s always got those flotation devices on display

You're a piece of shit

pics or gtfo you lying faggot

Attached: Britler cat.gif (245x270, 2.22M)

DNA ethnicity is passed down in unpredictable amounts.
dna-explained.com/2017/04/21/concepts-percentage-of-ancestors-dna/

sad shame grandma is a mutt.

Attached: 1545026951207.png (596x598, 827K)

shhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Attached: 1546571858005.jpg (1157x1200, 794K)

>some strange jew magic

Attached: albino-subsaharan.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Only her eye shape is weird. She doesnt even have a nigger nose.

I think she is pretty. I don't care what her 23andme results show :)

What the fuck are you ? Oh nada. Racist prick. Good n bad in EVERY RACE

that was an autocorrect error, he meant to say she had a nigger slip.
something surprised her and she accidentally said sheeeiiiiiiiittttttt

It's called a quadroon.

Brittany venti is the first perfected kalergi child

has anyone taken one of these tests?

i want to do it, but Jow Forums says that (((they))) might do evil things with my information. and it's $100 bux...

Attached: ss (2018-03-23 at 01.30.27).jpg (1109x1027, 183K)

grandmas milkies jingle.

Attached: old lady milkers.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

does she make these threads

If you build a family tree, you have 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grandparents etc. etc. At each step you have 2^n ancestors. There is no level, where you have 100 ancestors. Even if there is incest, any level will still have 2^n ancestors, some ancestors just duplicated.

She has nigger dna

whew, so glad Jow Forums is back to its old self. yes, please, let's discuss this blatantly obvious ayyylmao for the 500000th time instead of something relevant.

She's a quadroon. Nice tits and kind of amusing in small doses. I'd fire a few sperm rockets in her pocket if you know what I mean and I think you do.

why does she associate with incels like us when she could be the goddess of twitch or hollywood?

Replying to a bait thread by a kike.

She is a disgusting slob. Her mom probably did shitloads of drugs and alcohol when she was fat with her.

Yes, totally possible, but not very likely, and it's not Jew magic, you fucking mong, it's basic biology.
1 full-blooded nigger + 1 full-blooded europoor = exactly half and half, because although the egg and the sperm each have a random set of half the parent's genes, we already know they're 100% of a specific race, therefore will definitely be 50% of each for every child they have.
2 halfricans, otoh, while both their gene sets are 50% white and 50% black, once again, each base reproductive cell, the sperm and the egg, always have a random half of the parent's gene set, therefore 2 halfricans could POSSIBLY produce a full nigger, or a full white, or 75% white 25% nigger, or 23.7% and 76.3 % nigger.
Fuck me, dude.

Attached: Britler flex 2.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

>2 posts by this ID
>memeflag
>eceleb bullshit
all fields

Good god. Her genome is playing pokemon, it seems. It has resulted in some great jugs, though.

Attached: brittany venti.jpg (1536x2048, 530K)

it's either his cum or our praise?

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Attached: brittany venti.jpg (1014x639, 306K)

Is she getting her daily dose of nutrients?

I love her tits though.

nice slide thread you fucking lefty

(((They))) will have all your genetic info. Do you really think that could ever be a good thing?

Attached: Britler brittles.jpg (696x1024, 125K)

she cute and has the right ideals

would bleach her before I'd sleep with a degenerate leftist 'white' woman

Yes nigarized

Haven't done one, but they always have the kits like half price on amazon during black friday.

No, she is the result of bleaching. Bleaching produces aesthetic people who're based and redpilled. Blacking produces gay alien skull zogbots with no souls.

She literally has a perfect THICC body.
Would marry without a second thought.

Brittany Venti

She's italian.

I wanna slide my dick into her ass.

Attached: Venti.jpg (908x1196, 167K)

She would not be considered a nigger by 3rd Reich standards, bc she has 1/3 black ancestry at most.

Sadly she has around 1/10 bantu genes.
tip: bantu=violent niggers, reason why everyone hates niggers, but it is actually different tribe, sometime even a different race to other blacks. And it should be avoided by all, they genocided around 80% of black Africa with help of the Anglo.

she cute

She's whiter than my blond-haired blue-eyed German mother personality wise, just edgier and less mainstream.

Attached: Britler idk.jpg (720x900, 58K)

I took one. It keeps changing whenever they update their sample pool. I went from being around 40% Italian to none, with a giant, nearly 50% Eternal Anglo ancestry popping up out of nowhere.

>Le Order 66% face

>She looks wrong

Attached: 1545515382096.jpg (777x1024, 78K)

You just described amerimutts

She is white by americans standards.

Attached: 1511814542458.jpg (859x1132, 346K)

shes hot and the way she milks money out of those pathetic paypigs makes me like her even more

what a waste of digits

Attached: annoyedshep.gif (500x250, 1.01M)