Preppers

>Be me
>Australian
>Nothing good on tv as usual
>Watching a show called Doomsday Preppers
>American
>People actually prepping and stockpiling for terrorist invasion, loss of the power grid and other shit
>Some have young kids (like 3 year olds) and shit
>Pissing myself at these people and how stupid they sound

People don’t actually do this right?

>”It gets extremely hot in Kansas, up to 32°C”
>It’s 32 right now at 6pm in Sydney

Attached: AA4879BE-E8E8-40A6-8BF3-5E4508BA8033.jpg (244x207, 12K)

>"extremely hot"
>32°C
>mfw

Attached: laughs-in-Australian.jpg (600x345, 30K)

>”It gets extremely hot in Kansas, up to 32°C”
This better be a joke

There's always a few retards in every country.

Attached: 1548309930451.jpg (750x740, 71K)

>Mid-westerners complaining that it's too hot

Don't worry, they are the most faggy Americans beside west coast fags.

Attached: 555.jpg (110x125, 3K)

Honestly I think "prepping" would be really fun if you just did it as a hobby. Nor to mention the fact that the US is unironically unstable, at least in some parts, so it's not even necessarily a bad idea.

I mean, not the "I have 3 years' worth of food and 10 tornado-proof vehicles just in case communist zombies attack" variety, but having a bug-out bag and training your kids what to do in emergencies seems reasonable.

but kansas isn't in the midwest...

Country-madness.

Inbreeding and isolation.

>thread 300000 of some hicks do something silly
>smug yellowman/pepe laughing/immafaggot.jpg
>do all americans do this?
dont you get bored of making these threads?

Attached: 1514946699556.jpg (1400x1050, 141K)

>dont you get bored of making these threads?
Take a guess mate

i take it you spent most of your childhood entertaining yourself by dangling keys infront of your face then?

Attached: 1541599447103.png (794x870, 755K)

nothing wrong with prepping

whats wrong with preparing for if things go to shit?

It is you pin head nigger

Attached: kansas.png (344x251, 15K)

Let's play a game of spot the psychotic.

>he has a plan and supplies for an emergency situation
holy shit what a retard lol xdxd

A lot of them would probably die in an apocalypse no matter how much they prepared. It's unrealistic to think that everything would go smoothly. There would be lots of unexpected things that could happen, like rats getting to your food or other people coming to steal your supplies.

Trying to continue living in the midst of some kind of apocalypse plaguing the country you live in would be foolish ultimately. The best way to prepare would be to get away from the country as soon as you can after the apocalypse starts.

Attached: 1548102879266.png (657x539, 110K)

in the queensland floods stores went empty and that was a crisis that lasted like 2 days

60kg of rice is like $100 and would last you a long time and doesn't expire if stored right. why would people make fun of something as simple as that lol

>There would be lots of unexpected things that could happen, like rats getting to your food
there is a shit ton of ways to keep your food safe from ay environmental factors e.g heat/col/water/rats etc

>other people coming to steal your supplies.
99.9% of them have stocked more guns and ammo than our entire military mate

there is of course things that are completely unpredictable or impossible to completely defend against but being prepared for most things is a hell of a lot better than being prepared for nothing

>be australian
>literally British criminals and super niggers

Yeah, those people are really retarded, they're either christfags or conspiracy idiots. It's a shame the government hasn't shoahed them yet.

>It’s 32 right now at 6pm in Sydney
fuck that's cold

>mfw its gonna be 41°C tomorrow

Attached: italy.png (373x156, 39K)

Why is it that the preppers are always fat? Maybe its just cos theyre americans.

You will always get the fringe crowd in any movement. With that being said I have heard from more than one person that that particular show portrays people as crazy as they can.

Sure, the lunatics stockpile a bunch of needless stuff and then don't even have their car/house/life insurance sorted. Things like this are the absolute basics of prepping.

Some seem to forget the inverse probability scale between impact and the number of people affected.

Anything above 21 degrees Celsius is literally hell. 11-16 is the best

Attached: tenor.png (540x450, 236K)

>be brit
>die from 20 degree heatwave

This is not a joke this happens please do not bully

Attached: 1544501311725.png (295x375, 141K)

>be Aussie
>unable to wear a jacket for 50% of the year

Wtf

Attached: C9i5fhPXcAALQXT.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

It's too hot for underwear right now

ITS STILL NOT COOLING DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (3242x3242, 833K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mfw we had snow yesterday

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 371K)

based

basedd