ITT: things we hate about Britain

I begin:
In Britain the 1st floor is not the ground floor. Instead the 1st floor is the first floor above ground.

How retarded are Brits to have system like that? Seriously, fuck Britain

Attached: execution of the last Britcuck.jpg (900x800, 163K)

Ta livet av dig, horunge.

I hate the slags, but would fuck/10

I would do a things we hate about sweden but the there just isnt enough room left on the internet for that sheeeit.

Got another one:
Brits walk around with shoes inside their homes. Almost like they enjoy living in filth
Britcuck on holiday spotted

Pot Noodle
Harry Potter
Dr Who

Downtown abbey
Food

Also those shitty new build houses that are everywhere now.

Their faggy accents and insane pretentiousness.

Also they call grilled cheese, "cheese toasties". Which they banned. So its double gay.

All the jelly in this thread.

Attached: EIC.png (2560x1513, 28K)

Seething, mutts.

Makes me feel proud

that is correct because when you go down you end up at sub 1, sub 2, etc.

They're the Americans of Europe

Imagine exposing yourself toall of pol that you think cheese toasties are banned in UK.

>topic
I fucking hate the BBC.
they twisted 1984 of all things the other day on radio 4 and I cannot comprehend the mental gymnastics required.

brits

To be fair, we banned Chinese from our country for a while too.

What did Radio 4 say about 1984? I'm pretty curious

same, fucking chinks coming here thinking they're people.

Yep, cheese toasties are illegal here. It’s so embarrassing that we’ve unnecessarily banned such a harmless treat!

/s

Attached: DC5F638F-1CDF-4DB9-923C-3154D338EF05.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Missing my cheese toasties m8, not coping right now

Britain is beyond saving, they have turned themselves into a cesspit. Leave them to die.

We will die only after Iran has sunk you into the Mediterranean.

When Yanks have to drive 2 hours to another state just to shoot. Topkek

The English. See unlike most of you lazy bastards, i make sure to differentiate between the COUNTRIES and PEOPLES because BRITS aren't one PEOPLE.
The english being closest related to Germans are of course the fuck up on the Island and hopefully the muslims do Gods work and wipe them out.

they linked the migrant scene to feminism
I then turned off the radio

Stfu peasant

Attached: 1548152800815.png (395x741, 314K)

Britain is the only reason you even exist.

>Imagine being this butthurt
Are your still bitching about that, Wentworth?

Attached: 1547240661540.png (769x769, 337K)

>In Britain the 1st floor is not the ground floor. Instead the 1st floor is the first floor above ground.
So you're the sating the obvious

One of our most shameful mistakes tbqh

Of all the things to criticise us for, this is how you opened the thread?

Attached: 1498425997520.png (280x251, 96K)

I won't live long enough to list everything I hate its best I list everything I dont hate. The cockney accent sounds funny and the Island will be great for colonisation after their collapse.

Attached: 1547948020082m.jpg (952x1024, 188K)

One of you mutt cousins brought it up, I responded.

I wish I was British. They are completely correct correct that the ground floor is the ground floor, they also drive on the correct side of the road. I dream about being British and being on the right side of history 100% of the time. My shitty homeland is a degenerate mistake and we should be nuked. Rule Britannia.

I hate they are all named Muhammad.

Attached: 135.jpg (1027x1127, 384K)

Of all the people in this thread, I hate you the most. I do not hate the British people, even though they seemingly live in eternal spite of Americans. You, however, live in Britain and yet are so unwilling to defend your own nation that you actually join in on shitting on your country and your people, in a thread that was probably started by a sand nigger. You, you are the reason that your nation is being subverted.
If you hate your country so much, than you should get off your faggot ass and leave.

>Meanwhile in Isreal
>City states chimp out between one another about who has the best version of a disgusting food paste called humus.

You guys have a few. The whole Crimean war thing comes to mind for instance. Fighting off Russians so that Turk sub-humans can control more land in Europe.

I only know this because of runescape

fuck you my dad died he put a kinder egg up his penis without removing the toy first

As if. Russians had it coming.

Germanic cum stains, mon then

Is this the famed American humour?

I've never meet a Swedish person, meet countless Norwegians & Finnish but never a Swedish person, I'm starting to think you dont really exist & just a pyc op.

William from Wales, UK.

Attached: my daily pie.jpg (3114x2256, 825K)

Yes, you can study it if you want

Attached: 07879E05-D243-4973-86C4-AD52EBF2D135.png (741x568, 62K)

All of you spiteful faggots need to stop hating eachother. We all know who the real enemy is here, and there’s even one in this very thread.

No central heating in houses. Homes are a cold wet hell in winter. Fucking Africa-tier

Why they bann cheese though?

You do know half of Scotland was colonised by Anglo-Saxons just as England was? The only fully celtic peoples are the Irish, Welsh and Cornish.

I don’t want to

To combat gang violence.

because cheese is fucking hard to get off stuff

Aye, the Anglo damned Saxon!!!!

Everybody I know has central heating

Honestly scandis just get my attention because their just so weird like with their mindset, its hard to imagine how they think. They’re all so autistic to the point where it gets to be really cute.

cheese is hardly a lucrative resource for gangs to capitalise on

I wish I was German. They make the best cars and have the strongest economy in Europe thanks to their hardworking nature. They made the EU to help Europe but have been misunderstood by inward looking lesser countries like Britain. Deutschland über alles.

ITT: Yanks and other assorted mulattoid subhumans go berserk over ANYTHING the UK does.

>/s
You need to leave this place

They banned toasties in one park because kids from a local school would all go to the park to get them and the kids would fight or some shit

that’s fine, just let ppl know in case they want to

Attached: 56DDAE28-7CCA-49C2-9728-C7EE3F80D61A.jpg (606x340, 31K)

They still use fucking miles

it is in Canada

How about you have some pride in your own nation, you envious faggot.

No, fuck off. If you’re mad about that you need to get a grip.

I'm half Irish half Scottish so my hatred for you burns twice as bright. The Wallace and Cu Chulainn ride again!
Yeehaw

The metric system is for retards and niggers
t.welder

Its the same in Sweden, officially.

>ITT: things we hate about Britain
But we hate Sweden so much more.

Jow Forums a serious problem we have here is that we can't seem to figure out who's white. If we're gonna get serious about saving this race, it's time we cope with the fact that 95% of Albanians are more Turk than European. This is a simple biological fact; just like how Greeks are superior and niggers are inferior

I think when the race war actually starts, most bosniaks and albanians would rather fight with their islamic-arabian brothers than other Europeans. Just warning you

What do you think, White man? Would you really want THIS in your ethnostate????

me too i wish I was smart and serious and had a cool accent

The British.
Yup, that's all.

We're the fuckers who had the largest white empire to ever exist, you cant blame us for the downfall of the west, we tried to make the EU pro white & everyone told us to fuck off, so that's what we are doing now!

You cunts still ride around on horse and carts. btfo

kilometers are smaller and thats gay

It’s the kike you retard

The Gypo gives his opinion....

im white

Or you can fuck off right back to where you came from you newfag

Fuck you nigger if you love Germany so much go live there

yeah well we know canada's a hive of cuck and degeneracy anyway. The cops can forcefully enter your house now to get a breatherliser test if they suspect you went driving

Megametres are huge though

a bunch of wogs from all over the world complaining about england...in english.my sides my fucking sides.

>horse and carts
Ah yes resorting to pure lies, the true britbong way.

The German will never be able to reach the same level of the British. We are happy in our position licking the foot of the jew. The brit has pride, when we tried pride we committed genocide againt our rightful God. Long live the jew and long live the brit!

Seething over nothing. Typical yank.

>n Britain the 1st floor is not the ground floor. Instead the 1st floor is the first floor above ground.
Same here. ground flor is called "parter".

>Instead the 1st floor is the first floor
shocking

>Tried to make the eu white
Uhh, chum? You wanted even more pajeets and Africans rather than white euros, so you could lower wages even further

yeah well we know canada's a hive of cuck and degeneracy anyway. The cops can forcefully enter your house to get a breatherliser test if they suspect you went driving.

Been listening to Brexit stores for the last 17 years, and bored to death about the topic

Attached: brexit-cat.jpg (660x660, 200K)

Don't lie, you love the BBC.

Race isn’t just black and white
You should be proud of your nationality, not some imaginary vague ass “whiteness”

no thank you, I dont want to I just think it would have been cool to have been born German

>kikes
>Anglo Saxons
Like there's a fuggin difference

DIS NIGGA EATIN' BEANS!!!!!!

Attached: full-english-breakfast.jpg (550x413, 46K)

the word megameters sounds gay too though

Attached: 0B52140D-327D-415A-99FB-A9426B76FC85.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

HEHEH CAN PLEASE READY WHAT YOU SAID? hOW DOES IT NOT MAKE SENSE oP IQ PLEASE?

Attached: 1503196022856.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

the BBC are raping Britain with their *BBC*