English is the most retarded language.For example...

English is the most retarded language.For example, you retards say see you later even though you would not ever meet again.

Attached: 1531413480093.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/sa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>honorifics in the workplace
The most autistic awkward shit ever.

Dumb frognigger

i think you mean it is you that will not and have not ever seen me you slope eyed nip non ching chong

Attached: Typical Gook.png (180x191, 17K)

Objectively true statement

>mata ne
but i agree only retards learn english

Japansk er et dumt språk for dumme mennesker

Suge penis, ditt språk er soppel

Attached: 1537571770359.jpg (246x250, 6K)

Imagine being such an insecure faggot who have 3 words for "give" to reflect how bad you want to suck someone's cock.

>over 2,000 letters in the japanese autistic kanji

We get by with 26 letters. But you dumbfucks need a kanji for every possible thing in existence. What is your malfunction?

Attached: 1457371527842.png (763x652, 110K)

OP is wrong

That doesn't rhyme

>english is retarded
>japanese has ~2000 kanji plus 200+kana
>japanese OP
>fag

shut up you guys stole your language from the chinese

We got the third through 6 thousandth nuke ready Nihon. We're friends. Don't fuck it up now.

>encounter a new word on the internet
>have to look up not only the meaning but also the pronunciation because it's different depends on the origins
>pronounced differently in different dialects
If you unironically defend english then you're a brainwashed mutt, assuming you have brain at all

At least I own a gun

Enough
Cough
Drought
Though
Bought
Through
Thorough
Hiccough

>suge penis

LOOK MOMMY I MADE MY OWN LANGUAGE

Nederlands is alleen voor alpha's, en als je dit niet begrijot dan kun je mijn lul zuigen

>t. failed his English exam

ayo nigga da fuck you be hatin fo shieeeeet

Attached: 1523147912241.png (600x578, 271K)

English is so retarded
They can't say „understand“, they have to use some shitty word like „comprehend“ because it's so accurate using a word from an entirely different language with no meaning in itself.

Cykä Blyååt

Yep, those "more accurate/articulate" synonyms is pure cancer.
The vocabulary is so bloated with useless synonyms to some shit but you need to know them because they're still used widely.

As an European foreigner living in UK and being forced to speak their language it makes me feel handicapped. Can't make any neologisms if I can't find a word in their already restricted vocabulary, hell, even then don't know the words for common things that I do know of equivalent in my native language.

noel

This
In German we just put two words together but in England you need to have studied latin greek and french for years to do something simple as that

I make it a point not to say this unless I will in fact see someone later.

you only need 1 word for "the"

we wil meet again in valhalla

english has multiple forms of "the" as well
those, that, this, than
it's not other than in German, German just has retained a few more in different grammatic cases
see:
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/sa

English rules the world.

English may be unnecessarily complicated with strange rules that half the words don't follow but your post is an undisputed truth.

Saugen Sie einen großen schwarzen Penis

Attached: 1533957442393.gif (446x384, 46K)

We have Ж and I think that's pretty nice.

>It's not
Compared to other languages it seems like English is the most convenient and easy to use/understand language