I'm going to try American junk food (Mcdonald's) for the first time today. What I'm in for, lads?

I'm going to try American junk food (Mcdonald's) for the first time today. What I'm in for, lads?

Attached: mcdonalds-4-690x375.png (690x375, 266K)

Diabetes

Plastic

Heart Disease and Excessive Balding

McNuggies

Diarrhea

some pretty good burgers but some pretty bad milkshakes and fries

Ehh. It's not great, but it's convenient.

tastes alright. Doesn't make you full, you will be hungry again in a few hours.

I would get it without onions

mcdonalds onions are fine, but its kind of like a spread, and it can be offputting if its your first time

trash

flavorless.

junk food is what it is. better go to place where they have american beef and eat a ribeye or better get a lamb or beef burger but one that's not from a fast food place. can't go wrong

lol im american and cannot eat any meat at mcdonalds. i repeat avoid the meat!!!

DONT EAT THE MEAT AT MCDONALDS AND YOU ARE ALOT BETTER OFF

The only thing i ever get there are the French Fries which are great bc of the salt and crisp..

Don't get a big mac they are the most overrated piece of shit burgers in existence

Quarter Pounder or bust

Also McDonalds is actually fucking crap. Set your expectations low.

I think I will by GENEROUS JACK. Looks good.

Sodium poisoning

How have you never had a McDonald's before? Do you live in the 15th century?

big mac sauce is pretty good. it's expensive and you feel kind of shit after though. basically only eat it at 2 in the morning after a night on the town personally

I REPEAT DO NOT EAT THE MEAT!!

It's pretty mediocre. McDonalds fries are also literal soggy salt-less garbage, but I haven't eaten fast food in like a decade.

This is GENEROUS JACK. Thoughts?

Attached: maestro_jack-product_main_image-product_main_image.png (547x547, 74K)

Here's a tip, try their breakfast food if you must try Micky D's. It's not as bad as their burgers, and avoid the Big Mac it'll make you sick if you're not accustomed to junk food.

Attached: 1544890384742.jpg (1200x802, 62K)

Indigestion

You can eat and taste the food item of choice for 50% of American's daily intake (not even joking)

Attached: 1538147967861.png (800x800, 386K)

I REPEAT DO NOT EAT THE FUCKING MEAT!!

Attached: ASD.png (443x343, 347K)

Freedom.

Just get something with bacon

Attached: artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_the_only_shoe__7f661544130b2ab58a44c0b4 (1013x1110, 1M)

Wendys>burger king>mc donalds

Haven't had a McDonalds milkshake in years but I remember it being just a chunk of ice cream in a cup with a straw

Looks good, get one and take a pic for comparison

DONT EAT THE FUCKING MEAT NEW JACK... EAT THE FRENCH FRIES... OR FREEDOM FRIES AS WE CALL THEM... YOU CAN CALL THEM FAGGOT FRIES

We get it, you're a vegan.

ONLY EAT FRENCH FRIES...MCFLURRYS ARE BEST ON MENU.. MAYBE APPLE PIES

All garbage crud. Eat what God provides off the soil. Harvest it, Hunt. Fast Food is literal cancer.

You're in for pure heaven. Let me lay out what you should order.

>Big Mac Meal, upsized fries, large chocolate shake
>Two Mcdoubles, add Mac sauce and lettuce
>Mcchicken, extra sauce
>10 piece Mcnugget, try to get a few sauces but if you can only get one, my favorite is Honey Mustard
>2 apple pies for dessert

Starve yourself up until the time.

It will Be even more amazing than gods omniorgasm which caused a Big Bang. You will always hold it as the peak of taste to all other foods nothing will ever compare to it. it is the meal of the starchild. Enjoy and remember you can always go back tomorrow as well to do it again. Only death can separate you from McDonald mcecstasy

NO I JUST DONT LIKE SPACE MEAT FROM A TUBE

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: IMG_0375.jpg (3300x2100, 2.32M)

>What I'm in for, lads?
It all fat so it will taste good at first.
Tell them you'll wait for newly cooked stuff, taste is greatly different when just cooked.
If you get shit thats been sitting around it sucks

I ate at burger King today, I ordered big king xxl and I feel my insides dying as I type this. Oh God I don't want to even imagine what my shit will be like after this meal.

Or I can choose the double cheeseburger with BBQ and jalapeño.

Some of it is pretty good desu. Arby's Marketplace sandwiches are dank.

LOL YOU ARE A HUGE FAGGOT WITH HORRIBLE BLAND TASTE .. YOUR OPINION IS TRASH.. AND I STOPPED READING AFTER THE FIRST HORRIBLE OPINION YOU ARE A FAGGOT

this but the exact fucking opposite
their fries are top tier among chains but the burgers are thin, tasteless, and often have bone or gristle in them

DONT EAT THE MEAT FAGGOT .. ASK THEM WHERE STEAK AND SHAKE IS OR RALLYS

Which one, lads?

Attached: mcmoment-hero.jpg (2580x573, 437K)

>spending his entire life savings on a day out to McDonalds.
Cute. Go for it.

Euphoria

Grease and salt

That's like, 5000 Calories you lardass.

Attached: McDonalds.jpg (3016x888, 484K)

Get the hashbrowns

No, EU has tougher regulation on meat. You ever look up a McDonalds in Japan? Shits cash. We however get the shit. But fuck it, we have 100 other better burger joints to go to cause Murica.

You're in for probably a tasty meal and an invitation to become a true shart in mart, enjoy.

I want to go to McDonald's today

I actually think the Big Mac sauce is great, it's just way too bready. The Grand Mac that they had with quarter pounder patties was the best of both worlds.

This. If you never had it start with breakfast. Personal favorite is the Egg Mcmuffin and if your feeling up for it slap some cheese on that bitch.

Its all very greasy. I can't stand anything besides the big mac and the once in a lifetime mushroom burger they get with swiss cheese.

Attached: sample_1b00f75fcc173edd2ed7374a1e98f98d.jpg (850x643, 232K)

lol newfags

Get the steak bagel OP, no egg

Is this what the lives of Chads feel like?

apple pies for dessert
Get the Oreo McFlurry

I GET THAT THEY ARENT THE SAME RESTAURANTS.. BUT IT ALWAYS MATTERS WWHO IS MAKING YOUR FOOD.. SAME EVERYWHERE YOU GO YOU STUPID FAGGOT

their fries and milkshakes are alright

If you can't get a simple McDouble or McChicken, probably the far left double BBQ one.

Attached: a2835cf4c0bd89587edaa39f07725430827afae1018e31375da2ecee5352a03d.jpg (600x600, 106K)

None. Go invest in a farm today. harvest your basic necessities like corn, wheat, veggies. Eating FF is equivalent to eating a rotten possum. Also purchase a crossbow to hunt rabbits, squirrels, deer, etc. Nothing beats fresh real meat that God provided for us all. Sell the fur for profit.

Digits confirm, Macca's meat is pure evil.

Doble cheese bacon

>Steak and Shake
>Hungary

You stupid faggot.

McDonald's give your money to the jews

Um no sweetie

When you order the fries, ask for no salt on the fries. Then they have to make you fresh fries and you can just add your own salt.

>McDonald’s
Just remember McDonald’s is the bottom of fast food which is already low.
The only good thing about McDonalds is it is stupidly fast and cheap.
There are better fast food places.
Btw McDonald’s lost money for the first time like in forever in California last year and that was mostly due to in n out. And in n out isn’t even that good.
Also it doesn’t count if you are eating it overseas, the quiltly tends to be better overseas.
Number 2 or 3, counting from the left is your best choice

YOU ARE A FAGGOT KANGAROO

>when dey eat da pasta
Yeah, get that for the trip home.

Attached: 47c.jpg (728x1007, 87K)

We don't have Wendy's in the UK as far as I know, but I really want to eat there after seeing all the memes

HE DIDNT SAY HE WAS IN HUNGARY FAGGOT

McDonalds fries are so overrated. They are like fucking candy

McRib
/thread

Attached: tn-mcrib-nav.jpg (276x155, 11K)

It’s amazing

HE COULD LITERALLY BE ANYWHERE NEW FAG

Why eat in your car in the parking lot? Either eat inside or eat where you are going. The only time it's OK to eat in your car is for late night munchies when you are high/drunk.

Empty calorie ,processed salty ,sugary, preservatives with a high fat content, that is overpriced . Made by people that dont even know how to properly wash their hands. Employed by people that pay for open border agendas to get more low wage slaves that will raise 5 kids , displacing everyone you ever knew.

Attached: liberal paridice.jpg (910x607, 506K)

A hard shit.

I like it. It's not something I eat often, but every once in a while I get a craving for it.

You will likely have that craving too from time to time.

You eating it in Hungary or are you going abroad to the USA later? If the latter, a wonderful display of man's gluttony and his prowess at creating wealtha nd abundance that will leave you guilty and proud simultaneously. If the former, just a mass produced hamburger that's okay for a quick and filling meal.

They have a decent dollar menu, but their social media accounts are still the best thing they have going for them.

You trying it just now? How old are you?

it will be 1/2 the size and not as nice looking.

breakfast, sausage and egg mcgriddle or sausage and egg biscuit, hash brown, coffee
lunch/dinner, chicken sandwich and fries
pro tip, change the sandwich (i usually ask for only lettuce) so they make it fresh
it's fast food, so dont expect a gourmet meal, but in moderation it's not bad, and i imagine you wont have negros there handling your food, which keeps me out of most mcdonalds here

The memes are literally half the reason I eat there with any frequency. Of course I'm the kind of faggot who orders a fucking salad from a fast food joint.

Mcdonalds is literally nigger tier. Culvers is the white mans burger joint.

I developed Ulcerus Clitis after eating McDonalds in my luch breakes three times a week for year and a half. Never had McDonalds before that period or any Gastro Internal problems.

Don't you dare put that shit in you.

Attached: Ulcerus Clitis.jpg (1024x768, 341K)

Troll harder.

I EAT EVERY MEAL ON MY WAY HOME FROM THE FAST FOOD PLACE FAGGOT .. THATS WHY YOU EAT FAST FOOD FOR THE CAR YOU STUPID FAGGOT .. YOU ARE JEWISH ARENT YOU??? YOU ARE SUCH A FAGGOT

I DO NOT WASTE ANY TIME.. EATING IS A WASTE OF TIME AND WASTE OF MONEY .. YOU HAVE TO EAT THO SO ... I EAT TO LIVE .I DONT JERK OFF AND WACK OFF TO FOOD .. I KILLED ALL MY TASTEBUDS EATING SPICY FOOD SO I DONT CARE WHAT I EAT YOU FAGGOT

DONT WASTE TIME IF YOU GET FAST FOOD IT BETTER BE FINISHED BEFORE YOU GET OUT OF YOUR CAR AGAIN

DONT BE THIS FAGGOT JEW KIKE

I'm always hungry again in a few hours. That's why I eat three meals every day. :/

Ok but we’re tslking about fast food.
>hey bruh eat steak and lobster instead

There's a lot of joints here you'd probably like. McDonalds is the only one that goes world wide cause it's the biggest. But there's way better fast food here in competition with one another. Still partial to that Jack in the Box, Sourdough Jack myself.

Attached: 1478875960036.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

>overpriced
Nigger a cheeseburger is a fucking dollar.

Attached: 1544602722538.jpg (500x566, 140K)

Pretty sure it's ok if you don't eat as often as you did

I want to get some nandos one day

I’m getting it right now. The craving.