"daddy I've decided I'm going to make a career streaming myself playing video games on the internet so thirsty teenage...

>"daddy I've decided I'm going to make a career streaming myself playing video games on the internet so thirsty teenage virgins can throw dollar donations at me and masturbate to my cleavage"

How do you as a rational conservative stop your intelligent but misguided daughter from wasting her 20s getting drunk in front of a camera and kicking off her 30s with a meth addiction? How do you ensure she finds a white husband and has white children you can be proud of?

Attached: humble and nubile daughter.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/jessutv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>conservative
Kys

Fuck off and die you retarded anarchist.

this but unironically

If you were a “rational conservative” and raised your daughter right then she wouldn’t want to do that in the first place.

tell her no
its not hard

>conservative
fell for the memes did ya? nobody here is actually conservative sweetie

If your kid has these ideas of a valid 'career', you have failed as a parent.

>daughter
no thanks

>conservative
>against smart business decisions
Pick one

Indian?

post her feet

I think most dads who have daughters stopped giving a shit about them after awhile. I mean you kind of have to. As long as she doesn't date a brown guy then you're fine. Thats the best you can hope for.

well first, you have to think about it logically

Better than being a literal prostitute or bigger fucker desu

You can't, no one wants to be an assblasted good little christian girl anymore, God ain't even real. Why the fuck would you waste your youthful years being a boring bitch, I would rather die.

Pay attention to her and raise her, the reason these kids have no morals, values, hobbies, interests, or personality is because their parents never spent any time with them, never raised them, encouraged them to persue their interests and focus on making their life the best it could be.

Instead you just get a bunch of dumb bitches who are raised by Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, and so they end up sex addicted whores with no desire for work.

That retarded anarchist declared independence need I remind you.

>rational conservative

I'm gonna stop you right there

if I were her father I'd arguably be down

>ok girl let's play these thirsty fucking betas for all their money, these white knight faggots deserve it
>and you know what, let's use you as a mouthpiece to drop red bombs on your viewerbase
>make me $100 and I will buy you a tanktop with a heart-shaped cut out to wear on camera, just don't say your fucking father got it that'd be weird lulz
>go on temptress, make the house some fucking money, I'll add 20% of all profits to your college fund
>you can share your earnings with me, but I'd rather you give it up to a charity that is red pilled

if your daughter has any ideas of a career you have failed as a father

Easy

>"Money isn't the most important thing in life, and having a sense of purpose and a lasting legacy is infinity more important "

If she doesn't believe that she isn't my daughter since my 20 years of environmental influence should shape her mind to believe in my ideas

Attached: 692f60f4f5e0763c58ae61cd2f3b6a4a1506868921_full.png (640x360, 228K)

I have no problem with this, she would make alot of cash
I also have no morals whatsoever, so im kinda biased. /b/ does that to ya.

Yep I’d pay to smell her feet. Society did this

Still nothing, ffs.
twitch.tv/jessutv

>post her feet

Attached: 1526325564340.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>giving your child unsupervised internet access

first mistake

Let her do it.

If she any good, she'll make enough to not have to worry about being unemployed at 30s.

If she ain't, she'll quit after a year or so.

As for the white husband... it's a girl who think herself nice enough to go camwhore.
Being fertile and willing to suck cocks is about all she needs to find a husband.

Nothing wrong with taking advantages of retards with money. Women have life on easy mode.

huh?

I dont care sweetie, women aren't real people.

>Women have life on easy mode
if your goal is just to be a camwhore

I applaud her capitalist initiative in exploiting the thirsty beta soiboi problem to make tens of thousands of dollars for sitting in a chair and playing Pokemon Stadium on my old Nintendo 64.

I actually can’t be mad at the Twitch thots. They’re simply supplying a demand - the real issue is that the demand exists in the first place. Never mind patrolling thots, men need to be patrolling each other to ensure some virginal nerd with a programming job isn’t donating $30k a night to some wall-eyed creatura on Twitch or Chaturbate and making this lifestyle into a viable job option.

Clearly I would tell her okay and then find her channel and beat it to her streams.

Attached: 1524758071347.jpg (400x400, 12K)

okay but I get 15%

Attached: 1547612206048_0.jpg (550x314, 59K)

Just remind her to file taxes to the IRS.

If there's a market and my daughter tapped into that market and made enough money to not to worry about having a roof over her head, then I'd be proud of her. And if she had any hot friends I'd be down to plow the fuck out of em. Good for goose and gander kind of thing

My issue is that they pretend they have it hard in life when women have it really good st least in the west.

Got to agree with the Emu rape victim here - ain't nothing wrong with a woman having brains and beauty. Exploiting beta faggots for their money in the virtual world without having to physically interact with them would be fine with me. Just make sure you make enough to pay for security and protect yourself from the psychos, or better yet, just start with good security and keep a completely separate online persona.

>y pretend they have it hard
Women have to hope a good man comes in their lives
Men are in control of their own destiny

>so Kimmy you know my dad right?
>yeah I met him once, he was sitting at his computer mumbling about Jews and anime and wouldnt make eye contact with me when I said hi
>yeah...so like he wants to fuck you
>omg my pussy is so wet

>rational conservative
so this is a hypothetical?

Being a man is actually a blessing despite all the hate we get

Money isn't the most important, but choosing between living in a shitty dangerous part of the city, working a degrading job
or
being flirty and dressing sexy on-camera to afford financial independence
is not a hard choice.

a lot of them are pulling in 200k a year or more fyi

Attached: 1534810692325.gif (367x219, 523K)

Why is your unmarried daughter not still living in your house?

kek she probably haven't spoke to her dad in eons

Make sure you pay your taxes thot.

Attached: 1542247494003.jpg (551x409, 38K)

> t. never raised a daughter or even been around girls much

Get redlilled on females, dude. They are incapable of making responsible decisions for themselves even when they’ve been “raised right”.

Should be proud of her, its the age of entreurpeneurship. Shes selling her brand. You ugly losers wouldnt understand. You are afraid of what people think of you, its why you come here with your shitty beta ideas.

>conservative
Fuck off kike

because the only men should could ever meet in my village are her cousins, she would never find a husband here

I mean, she's a cam whore without the nudes. But really, she'll have an instagram with nudes.
>not in my house
Kick her out and she's on her own anyways. If you raised her to be a roastie there is nothing that can be done.

Father of 3 daughters confirming.

girls that are raised right take on their fathers values
she can meet a man at church

Take what you can get, give nothing back

As long as she saved that money and lived off it for the rest of her life after her looks begin to fade around age 28, that's perfectly fine.

Nah, go flip some burgers you lazy whore.

Tell her to grow up and get a boyfriend.

you know that's not going to happen.

Attached: 2nihnv.jpg (300x300, 28K)

/thread
everybody under this line has been trolled

everyone at the village church is related to her, sending her to another church to find a husband is weird and begging for manipulative men seeking to take advantage of naive woman and family

Then she deserves every terrible thing that happens.

I honestly have no problem with whores whoring and idiot virgins giving up their NEETbux on pussy they'll never have. There's plenty of actual entertaining and funny streamers on twitch that are worth watching and supporting. But if fags want to throw their coin at some slit instead, that's okay. They'll never have her pork on their stump, and she'll eventually get fat and old. Life goes on, and she'll be replaced by someone else nubile and fertile, and she'll rage about her own obsolescence.

Cue the "Circle of Life" song here.

>dangerous part of the city
are we in a village or a city

I'm an egotist and my first mistake was letting a daughter be born to my name. I don't rightly care what the whore does. If she can have an easier life than I, good for her. In fact, I'd capitalize on it somehow. I'd let her live with me for a fraction of whatever she brings in. Morals are a spook. Women are whores regardless of exceptions to the rule. What good does a housewife do that a cam-whore doesn't? Nothing. Zero sum game with women.
>b-b-but muh son needs a "good" woman to fuck!
Get him to fuck your daughter then

Replying to this many posters should be bannable

being a memeflag should be bannable

>How do you ensure she finds a white husband and has white children you can be proud of?

no internet in the house, all screen time will be spent together watching carefully curated content of old classics. if they want internet they get it when they move out

>How do you ensure she finds a white husband and has white children you can be proud of?

You raise her correctly, faggot.

Circle of Life, indeed.

Attached: 2nif0q.jpg (630x419, 61K)

About a woman leaving a village to go to the city, because there is no future in the village.

If you have a nice home in the city than it makes sense for the daughter to stay at home. But that is not something everyone has. Then the choice becomes between living in shitty bydlo neighborhood with family or move to a better neighborhood without bydlos, but be a camwhore to pay bills

what kind of inbred village do you live in where everyone is related to you?

church

You get the fuck off the internet entirely, keep her off the internet entirely, and take an active role in her upbringing where you include her in all of your activities.

It is super common, If you take 5 families and put them in a village by the 3rd generation they will be all related, because no one wants to fuck their relatives, but with each new generation the children will be related to a bigger group of people. inb4
>why don't new families move to the village
no more land available, which is why people move out, grandpa has enough land to raise 12 kids, but doesn't have enough land so that 12 families will be able to live off.

If rationally explaining doesnt work then you have to beat her. Knock some sense into her literally. Theres no other way

Goddamn I wish I got some sort of financial kickbacks as I stream 40+hours a week for the past 5 years. God damn my Y chromosome.

Attached: 15484304376275859635086483285212.jpg (2560x1440, 968K)

Conservatives weren't invited to the founding of the first fascist party, because even Mussolini knew you were cucks who can't conserve jack shit.

Imagine being such a colossal faggot that you moderate an anonymous image board in your spare time for no financial compensation.

Attached: 1500734411410.jpg (250x250, 5K)

What are some redpilled streamwhores, r/TheDonald?

Imagine being too much of a retard to follow the simple rules of Jow Forums!
Talk about politics. Too hard for your stunted retard brain to understand?

@7378903
>meanwhile the "White women are dumb" thread rams into the bump limit

Cringe

i mean if i could make money playing video games id do it too

Alanah is a qt, I like her on Funhaus

Shit addition to Funhaus.

Attached: 1547490313287.jpg (720x886, 58K)

wtf imptrash has flags now ???