Hello Jow Forums what do you think of white male female asian relationships? me personally i disgust them...

hello Jow Forums what do you think of white male female asian relationships? me personally i disgust them. my father married another flip after he divorced my mom. my grandfather married a flip. im glad he died of cancer. i mean you can love any race. but WMAF are just evil. im ashamed of being of one.

Attached: fdgdfgdfg.png (964x918, 782K)

kill yourself

I think its not up to you who other people are with
ya huge faglord

Attached: 1493622496903.jpg (413x395, 11K)

no fuck off
well its not but my parents are literal retards. im offspring of this huge mistake. my dad tricked my mom and she became miserable. YOU THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. i hope he dies a painful death full of regret.

kill yourself

thanks for bumping my thread

Let me get this straight - you are disgusted of asian relationships because your white dad fucked over your mom and ran away?

Attached: 1538854458582.png (600x725, 48K)

I don't think I care about it at all.
WERE DA WITE WYMON AT

yes and my parents are the only example of it happening.

your mum a bitch
Asian girls love you long time

I MEAN ARENT

t.r/asianmasculinity

my mom was being stupid. moved to norway. my dad became abusive. i got born. they divorced. idk what girls think about me i really dont care much about that. im just really fucking mad at my parents

ok

why are you larping as someone you obviously aren't?

>im just really fucking mad at my parents
With how little information you've given, it's hard to see why.
Sure, abusive relationship - but why do you hate your mom? Is that a person who shouldn't have a child, not to mention have a kid from relationship that ended in her becoming a single mother..?

Attached: 1529097768112.jpg (400x400, 23K)

i am a half asian half white person. im not larping

my wife of 21 years was a burmese woman

no, you are larping as another poster

because she was stupid enough to move with my dad and fuck up her education! then i was born. i really dont hate my mom so much. its mostly my dad i detest. he even kicked me out. i want him to burn alive
well dont just marry people because of them being good housewifes who do good at chores and actually marry bcause you love that person

im pretty sure i am ritsu.

...How dare you hate wmaf... that's not even the worst thing that happened.

Asian women can ignore Asian men when they complain, but having a psychopathic Hapa male in your house? Probably not the best idea.

You and your chink wife might have a cute little hapa daughter that some weeb loser is going to stick his filthy dick in one day, but what if you have a boy? Would you really want to curse your own son with being an inferior male who no doubt will die an incel? Wouldn't you rather have a big, strong, proud aryan son?

Your male children will get cucked into suicide by all the chads, tyrones, and mutt children while your hapa daughters will mix with what ever they fancy

If you get a boy though you are fucked. Go look at r/asianmasculinity if you want a glimpse into what happens when you have a hapa male

Hapa girls are beautiful, but I just cannot fathom the idea of producing a male hapa

Threadly reminder all it takes for a hapa to have a horrible life is to be born male as everyohe agrees hapa males are disgusting and the women are hot
>hapas on suicide watch

"No one wants a male hapa"

i did
i don't even like asian women in general

haha... i never had this happen to me. seriously though stop being a pussy to almost everything~

thats great. dont be like my father and grandpa

i thought you wanted to leave this place

i might be a pussy but i know me being born as a huge mistake. my mother was basically a mail order bride. you might be a hapa but you might not ever had parents like that

i wanted to. then some people on discord said i should go back. (some of them being bant posters)
why do you give a shit. just filter me. im getting stuck here anyway and its not like i have many places where i can talk

i have no problem with you being here. i'm just surprised you returned after wanting to get banned so much

my mood swings are like a rollercoaster. i might wanna die really bad but some minutts i feel happy. its kinda like that i guess. im just a retard

mod id get.

>he doesn't know what sage is
kill yourself

k

Attached: kawaii2.png (593x808, 545K)

ewww that looks gross

Spanish cocks

first good post itt

Attached: sayori_202.jpg (852x937, 59K)

oh please not that again... im really not feeling it now
is pic related you? thanks for it btw. hrt would probably ruin my life

Attached: 567567.jpg (1243x192, 49K)

Ofcourse it's me

Attached: c_i_r_n_o_.gif (539x479, 47K)

your a great person. thanks for being nice to me

You should commit an act of violence to demonstrate that creating hapas is wrong

>t. disgusting reddit nigger
You are misusing the meme friend

Where have we heard that story before?

Attached: ER.jpg (491x556, 50K)

>tfw no Asian girlfriend (male)

Attached: 1548410661033.jpg (661x882, 394K)

Summoning Denmark day 2

@7382688
Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!