Live in the UK

>Live in the UK
>Outside cold dark rainy
>Full of Muslims and halal chicken shops
>Travel prices expensive af for a shit bus that tells you "this bus will terminate here, this bus is on diversion" or a train that is delayed 30+ minutes
>Pint at the pub so expensive that when I handed over a fiver for a single pint the bartender said "and the rest?"

It's no wonder kids just stay at home all the time now, where the fuck is the incentive to go outside?

Attached: 1547409003666.jpg (3383x1328, 801K)

Pic unrelated btw

Attached: 1548000601289.jpg (5216x2000, 1.7M)

>Live in the UK
>Outside cold dark rainy
>Rural area, no shops, no Muslims
>no buses
>drive to cities when you want to experience savage nature as if visiting a zoo
>go back home and be glad you don't live there

I've always been curious do online shopping places take longer to deliver if you live in rural buttfucknowhereshire?

Also do you have McDonalds? Fast food is important to me.

Amazon sends a Polish lad with a car full of packages if you pick next day, if you don't and it's down to Royal Mail, it can be a few days.
McDonalds is maybe a 20 minute drive.

>drive
I always forget that if you live outside the city this is the only practical way to get around.

Isn't like road tax and insurance and everything ridiculously expensive or do they make it cheaper if you live in sheeptown-ruralville?

Everything seems cheaper, especially alcohol when compared to cities. You aren't paying for the "luxury" of getting something in from a Tesco "express"/"metro" or whatever they call them. But there's the downside of fuck-all to do

I wish guns were legal, then I'd have something to make me go outside more often. This country is so boring and depressing.

Ya all niggas haven't ever fucked a neighboor's handmaid and thats why you get bored

Attached: IMG_20190116_093557.png (132x127, 25K)

>Live in IoM
>Basically everything you said, but not many Muslims due to Manx government refusing to accept non-Europeans
>hope.jpg

ME MAN ISLAND
ME LIKE BIKE
:DD

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!

This copypasta doesn't taste that great

Needs sweetening up

holy shit these rooms look so good and comfy and aesthetic hmmmf

But it looks so pretty.

Attached: Forests.png (640x456, 756K)

It usually looks more like this

Attached: 95681935-stone-squares-path-forest-nature-floor-mud-dirt-trees-autumn-winter-essex-england-uk[1].jpg (1300x975, 276K)

They ARE legal! Very restricted, but they've still got loicenses to own guns and you can even join gun clubs in the UK! I think some will allow you to be a member and borrow guns to shoot without getting a loicense. Find one and become a Jow Forumsonnoisseur.

I know that but they may as well be illegal because I am not fucking going to the government to get a licence for my fucking rights, that's retarded. I want to associate as little with those parasites as much as possible.

There’s more of an incentive when you’re going out with others

>mcdonalds instead of nandos
For shame!

Attached: 4L_AHnq9DLs.jpg (543x768, 96K)

Some people just don't want to do that.