Does Jow Forums only use free software?

Does Jow Forums only use free software?

Attached: db400b1d468516c1f2615c951b8642383b405aa274b0e9e6276c5bdd353ad608.jpg (480x451, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html
cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/
wiki.debian.org/WiFi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, a lot of it is shit outside of gcc.

yesu

Attached: Без имени.png (358x334, 48K)

kys microsoft shill
good russian fuck amercian brainlets

also, Jow Forums is not good for libre anons gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html

No but I try to minimize the amount of proprietary software that I use, also post rice.

everything is free as long as there's a magnet

Javascript traps are gay.

Fuck off,
I tried to install Debian but these fucking faggots don’t offer support for “propietary” wireless cards. Imagine you can’t do jack shit because you don’t have a generic bunch of drivers for your Realtek wlan card that distros like Ubuntu have.
>hurr durr you can still download the drivers from other comp and install them with a usb stick
Yeah how about these fucking faggots need dependences that you should have before installing shit.

Attached: 008F60A0-9AC2-4407-AE3F-BB7B7F5883B9.jpg (482x511, 74K)

A wise man speaking

I knew you were dumb but this is something else entirely, SSP.

>don’t offer support for “propietary” wireless cards
>that distros like Ubuntu have.
"unofficial/non-free", what is this? I JUST CLICK TO THE MAIN DOWNLOAD BUTTON (official free dist.)
cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/

I am not a tranny, sorry

I do, but linux is a shit.
I don't use linux.
I grew up on windows,
and that's what I will always use.
Literally fuck linux unless you're a turbo austist that loves troubleshooting minor problems.

Attached: 1537269070021.jpg (259x206, 13K)

no

Fuck no, I spread proprietary software over my HDD like a sloppy whore. Yeah, I bought you ALL THIS SHIT, now use it. Yeah, spread that free as in free beer software, you bitch.

like any one of you ever bought software you hippocrates.

t. brainlet
also linux isn't free software

inb4 I would like to interject for just a moment...

99% of linux based OS is free software
an operating system is software you literal retard

>99% of linux based OS is free software
btw, Linux (from the official kernel site) has non-free blobs

You don't know what you're talking about so stop acting like you do.
Linux ships with binary blobs, this makes it non-free. It's more free than something like Windows, but it isn't completely free.

bant is win10 board

yeah click here and read this shit before commenting
wiki.debian.org/WiFi

all software is free software

also what you don’t understand about COMPANIES WHO DONT OFFER FREE DRIVERS

Read, so what?
Main (official) releases do not include non-free blobs for Wi-Fi adapters and other, like your, cuz official release must comply with the "debian policy"

unofficial release may not comply with this policy, therefore, it contains non-free blobs for adapters. And there will be no problems during installation.
>COMPANIES WHO DONT OFFER FREE DRIVERS
And yes, If you need a free alternative for adapters (if there is none), you need to somehow (like reverse engineering) /make a free driver/, do Debian’s developers take responsibility for this? (it is better to make a claim to the creator of the Wi-Fi adapter, why he does not want to share source code of their products)

For example, Nouveau is a freedesktop.org project, and Debian developers include these drivers, EVEN if they are not the developers of these drivers

and in the end Debian fulfills his role as a distro developer, they test packages for their stable releases and make a "normal system" from the Linux kernel, with a Desktop Environment, installer, GNU packages

Can you play fortnite on gnu/linux?
This is important for my decision.

yes. windows 10 did cost no money.