Why do Australians shitpost?

Attached: 1548575347729.jpg (640x640, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coopers.com.au
jamesboag.com.au
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heat and beer

Superior genetics

Bloody hell mate I forgot its summer still down under for a minute. Destined to become tomorrows abo culture.

what do you mean why? it's just what they do.

Attached: 1548454908465.jpg (800x450, 327K)

You see they had a lot of Christian immigrants from the Balkan peninsula.

That's a whole lot of Bogan genetics m8.

we have a bully piss taking culture
it's seriously in our culture to rile cunts up

lol

Attached: 1548576530050.png (567x937, 576K)

Nothing to do but wrestle alligators, punch roos, and ride emus and that gets old once you've done it for the first 15 years of your life

They take their bants to dangerous extremes. Its from their convict blood.

Why question the sun rising instead of basking under its warm rays.

Aussies will shitpost, it's the natural order of things.

Because we can

It's either that or asking some abbo to borrow their petrol for a sniff or two whenever they get bored.

But how are you creative with your bantz, aussies have the best shitposts

We grow up "shitposting" each other and visitors to our country.

americans have the best shitposts from sheer volume, as well as the worst. ausboys just have it going good per capita. kind of like how germans have a strong cuckposting streak

How to banter like aussie ?

Step 1: Grow up under Emu dictatorship
Step 2: Grow up under crazy heat
Step 3: Be Aussie

fpfp

You just need some practice. Whenever you see a post by someone from Sweden, tell him he's a cunt

perfect advice

Attached: society.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

why do jews subvert their host nation?
Why do niggers chimp out?
Why do spics sell drugs?

Attached: 1541208261068.png (1204x1062, 113K)

I shit therefore I post

Attached: 20181206_152645.jpg (2988x2988, 2.86M)

Attached: Captain_Amerimutt.png (697x1119, 1.16M)

>wearing underwear
ewwww

where are the skid marks?

Ignoring that the nearest gators are thousands of k away. You can wrangle,freshies if you’re careful, but salaries are a no no.theyre the angry nigger on pcp of the gator world

in the bowl

We hate bullshit and since nearly everything's bullshit we don't take most things seriously
also - I like to scratch my balls

>ride emus
no no no, in Australia the emus ride YOU

The Australians you meet on Jow Forums are largely just losers who think they belong someone where people hate things. The Australians here assume you hate not because of morality but because you fail at life as badly as they do.

Don't worry, I think I discovered their kryptonite.

Your beer sucks.

Attached: Australian Beer.jpg (1000x1000, 422K)

nah we just sell kangaroo piss to the rest of the world

most ozzies I've met think fosters is piss

Man, imagine being an Aussie that sucks at shitposting. That's like being a black dude with a 4 inch wang. People expect you to be good at just one thing, and you fail

t. Second yr jcu faggpt

Attached: 1450939577899.png (644x389, 118K)

never heard about this.
We usually drinking Cooper's Pale Ale and James Boag Premium Lager.
coopers.com.au
jamesboag.com.au

Is Foster's even Austrailan?

The funniest part about that meme is that I've only heard of Brits drinking Fosters.
Most Aussies drink XXXX, VB, Coopers or those real light "Great Northerns" or "Iron Jacks" or whatever the fuck

Correct, good sir.

Attached: Professor-Higgins.jpg (500x368, 54K)

we're in the shitposting game for the long haul

Because life is amazing on this full island

I mean, what else do you expect a country with a uninteresting culture or history.

They're the most normie country, nothing much to be proud of besides bants and Steve Irwin either

Attached: 1542012098872.jpg (288x358, 46K)

>I mean, what else do you expect a country with a uninteresting culture or history.

wut

aussies to pleased to think they are xD funny and every other cunt to stupid to see this is just a dumb shill thread, one of about 13 up atm. the mods and jannies are just to fucking gay to bother doing their job so there is no point even bothering to report. anyway you normie cunts are why this board is going to shit. also fuck abbos and fuck jews.

I have no gf

I've been seeing Mrs Palmer for awhile now. I hope Clive doesn't get mad

Noice.

One bonus is that I'm probably really good at giving handjobs

>Balkan
They're wogs my friend, and will never be white let alone a bogan.
Like you.

Just lost a friend over known for 18 years tonight because I told her I'm involved in far right politics. It's pretty devastating.

And tooheys. Literally the majority of orders are "schooner of New" or "a Teds" when I worked at a pub. At least in NSW

Story time

Losing the emu war is worse.

Because we are stuck at home. We can't ride our emus through the alps because the snow kangaroos are very aggressive right now. So all we can do is shitpost.

Attached: 1545222875644.png (742x1100, 273K)

Nice larp Austria, now jog on cunt

Just so you know, my mates grandfather ended up in Australia because he was a refugee from some box headed country during WW2 and thought he was being taken to Austria and was confused as to how he'd get there by boat.

Look who’s taking ass hat

wtf admin

Na mate i rather keep larping. Now excuse me I have to throw another pig on the barbie.

I bet it was who reported it, the fucking faggot.

are you taking ass hat?

Attached: 1455430657228.png (640x480, 481K)

you're a cool guy