Discussion: Is it still gay to fap to photos of traps even when

You imagine them having a vagina rather than a penis?

Bonus: Is it still gay even when the photo in question replaces their penis with a vagina?

Curious because I don't want to fap to a trap if this solution doesn't work.

Attached: 8.jpg (500x707, 69K)

mefedron to szmata suki nie chce znac
*htfu*
jebac

no, its disgusting

polish bot

Gay, not gay - who cares?

I care, otherwise this thread wouldn't have been made.

it is homosexual to masturbate to a photo of a man if you know it is a man. accept that you are gay dipshit.

Why do you care so much?

Relax I am not into that stuff, but am curious if it's considered gay and you just imagine it has a v, that's all.

Traps get me pee pee big at first glance, but when I find out it has a pee pee, my pee pee decreases to 0. :^)

You're wierd with your pee pee

Just 25% curious, with the remaining percent being because I'm bored and have nothing else to do. So may as well ask an odd question. Nothing else. But I highly doubt you'll believe anyways. :^)

Is it really weird to lose an erection after you find out it's a man?

it's a fucking kid
>it's a fucking kid
it's a fucking kid
>it's a fucking kid

pedo head ass

Attached: 1547928341643.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Probably, I'm not sure.

Relax fellow user, I'm using this trap as an example, no fappening has been done.

Plus it's anime, I'm pretty sure this girl is fricken 200 years old or some random crap.

Rescently I had a dream of me dressed in cute girl dress and looking appropriately, kissing with another girl, while I'm not sure more likely a guy like me.
And I don't give damn whether it's considered gay or not until it was pleasant.

why are russians so gay

I love the way you phrase sentences. Its very good, I hope your dreams are always nice.

Sarcasm? I know my writing is quite messy, isn't it?

There's nothin' gay, you know.

It is messy in a way thats very fun to read

Yeah, I also think so.

Attached: 1548289465456.jpg (333x500, 142K)