Muslim hatred

Why do people hate muslims?
What is your experience with muslims?
Let's share.

Attached: FT_18.01.04_muslimPopulation_featured.jpg (640x320, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extra.globo.com/casos-de-policia/lutadora-do-ufc-reage-assalto-no-rio-domina-ladrao-com-socos-chute-mata-leao-23351333.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am a muslim

I'm muslim too. Want to be friends upside down Poland?

what do you guys think about the general antagonism towards muslims?
It's very prevalent here on Jow Forums

All Muslims are friends, brother.
It is nothing surprising. Allah has warned us of such hatred.

Had some living next door (at least I assume they were, never heard of an arab here that's not), often heard screaming and other loud sounds from there but they just kinda disappeared one day and I didn't see them moving out so I think someone called the cops on them or something. Aside from that no experiences, I avoid them when possible

I was once stalked by a foreign man at night, it was pretty close to the asylum center.
Another time a Muslim spilled my beer.
I generally just hate their mannerism and way of talking. But really I don't mind cause they isolate themselves.

I don't have problems with them. But they could have done more to prevent terrorism. Probably they're not so against it.

>Why do people hate muslims?
Because they treat women as inferior.

>What is your experience with muslims?
None and I prefer to continue like this.

Attached: QfXXd41.jpg (480x480, 30K)

I feel like everyone hates one group or another (irrationally generally). All I can do is try and put a lot of good in the world to make up for it. I don't take it seriously though, I know a hateful person is just as scared and confused (maybe moreso) as everyone else.

Because Muslims are rude, criminal, discriminate people and opinionated.

And then they wonder why they don't have a free pass to be assholes 24/7.

>often heard screaming and other loud sounds
i heard brazillias also do this

>I avoid them when possible
why tho

he spilled ur beer? was it an accident or was he just being a dick?

women are physically weaker and their average iq is lower than the men

good to know there are people like you around

tell me about your experiences with them

Stay here macaco

>why do people hate muslims?
Radical Islamic terrorism.
>what is your experience with Muslims?
I have a PHD in ventilation of the Islamic occipital lobe to allow Allah's light to shine through. They seem a lot happier afterwards.

Attached: this man is more badass than you will ever be.jpg (704x960, 105K)

Knew some at school.
Good people in generall sometimes better than local russian atheists, but it mainly depends on their nation not religion.

A bit of both. The guy thought my boots were amazing so his stupid Somalian brain told him to pull my leg. The guy's face was so oblivious to why I angry

>his brain told him to pull my leg
That didn't happen, now your pulling my leg (heh).

>women are physically weaker and their average iq is lower than the men
In Brazil women are smarter than boys and stronger.

extra.globo.com/casos-de-policia/lutadora-do-ufc-reage-assalto-no-rio-domina-ladrao-com-socos-chute-mata-leao-23351333.html

Attached: QZ0jOmH.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

I hate muslims because long ago, some pedophile figured out he could twist the most popular religion around (christianity) into a cult to suit his own pedophile interests. This death cult of pedos is known as islam

that dummy looks more physically intimidating than here lole

brazillian """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Women in Islam are not """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Pois é…

Attached: QWllWBI.jpg (240x240, 13K)

Brazilian women are usually traps. As for me, I like Sikhs much more than Muslims. Sikhs live and let live and don't disparage people for their beliefs. Muslims insist everyone jump through hoops for their convenience, upending entire communities and harassing people who don't follow their code.

Where in America has that happened to you out of curiosity? Muslims are like 1% of the population.

This. Religion that turns people into slaves (islam literally says people are slaves to allah) and encourages to rape & murder l non-believers, is a shit tier religion.
If islam wins we will never go to the stars.
Mumuhad knew wh he was doing when he put death penalty for leaving islam.
This shit religion would be long dead if not for that.

Attached: 1487479201593.jpg (1708x960, 121K)

In the city had one family look at me like I was a complete degenerate. I don't hate them but I'm pretty wary of them due to varying degrees of radical beliefs commonly held and taught in those circles.

>promotes violence and bans fun
I wonder why people hate them

I would defo fuck a Muslim.

What about your neighbor muslims?

Attached: rBiH.png (1280x640, 30K)

Most of them aren't real believers.

Would fuck also

i don't hate muslims
just islam

Attached: itse.jpg (700x550, 29K)

Ah yes, not all UFC fighters can win againist malnourished niggers