English girls are jealous of Chinese girls

Last summer I was with my girlfriend, who is originally from China and a Bio Medical student, in a quaint village pub in south-west England. It was light evening in June and my girlfriend had just finished her final exams of the year.

We finished our meal and were on our way back to the car, when suddenly I thought I may have left our flat door keys inside the pub (they were actually in the car). I went back inside to look for them, leaving my girlfriend on her own outside.

When I came back out a minute or two later, a group of local schoolgirls, all about 16 or 17 years old and sweaty from a full day's hockey play out on the field, still dressed in their hockey uniforms and holding hockey sticks, surrounded my girlfriend.

One of these girls was grabbing my girlfriend by the hair and calling her an "ugly slanty-eyed whore" while the others laughed, egging her on.

I tried my best to intervene, but the girls were all strong and buffed and pushed me back with their sticks. I could only watch on helplessly as my girlfriend was being swung around and tripped up.

Eventually the girl let go and my girlfriend hurried back to me with tears running down her face. The group continued saying racist things about my girlfriend and one of them called me a "pathetic loser".

We were both really shaken by this experience, but it continues to greatly affect my girlfriend. She is now too scared to visit our local pubs and doesn't like passing through the village where it happened, even by car.

Why do rural English girls treat Chinese girls this way? Are they jealous of Chinese girls because they are smarter and more educated than they are?

Attached: 124718327_11n.jpg (634x465, 86K)

I know I will sound like an incel Jow Forumstard or whatever but I have genuinely noticed white girls seeming generally pissed off at asian girls lately, on social media and irl

Imagine being so weak that you can't even protect your women from schoolgirls

Why do race baiting faggot shills from Jow Forums thinking we give a single flying fuck about their bullshit baits r/banter?

Attached: 7E4BE997-3A64-46B3-95D1-545C868FE49E.jpg (581x388, 39K)

I'm sorry to hear that dude just don't let it get to you

They'll get what's coming to them, OP.

pretty bad but you can not scare some girls?
I'm not going to make fun because I'm not a great precensia

Rural British girls are brutal

Attached: index.jpg (640x1044, 151K)

imagine going to a uni in the southwest to do biomed
fake and gay

“Biomedical studies” just don’t “exist”, it is recognized as a degree but not as degrees like Biology, Biotech or Medicine which they can access to jobs in the public service.

Exeter

>schoolgirls
>16 or 17 years old
>sweaty from a full day's hockey
>holding hockey sticks

Attached: haha get em.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

based poster with mental lag

Attached: Girls_Field_Hockey_XI_Herefordshire.jpg (651x1024, 135K)

I think its jealousy because they are skanks and know that they are nothing compared to a good looking Asian

You should have told their school or club, that would have fucked up their lives a bit.

Attached: 3rd-xi_2011-12_big.jpg (600x420, 102K)

Attached: 174-hsog-310816-for-website.jpg (770x481, 131K)

Attached: GU16-LexusShirts.gif (660x395, 176K)

Attached: Tour 6 086_web.jpg (688x404, 53K)

Attached: 1st-xi_2013_big.jpg (640x416, 113K)

Attached: 2nd-xi_2011-12_big.jpg (600x420, 109K)

Why have I seen posts saying UK women are uggo? These pics indicate otherwise.

Please, go over there and find out for yourself.

the british people have been eating toxic waste for several generation their country is completely dominated by foreign interests that want them dead they've been genetically altered by processed foods and industrial chemicals in their drinks and hygiene products to the point where they're basically potatoes i have nothing against them myself but that's just reality they're a broken crippled people

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 14K)

that's pretty hot

Attached: 1479977496320.gif (234x249, 269K)