Man, I just love wheelbarrows

Man, I just love wheelbarrows.

Attached: 694x400-wheelbarrow.jpg (694x400, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuT0Az7HLBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a very nice wheelbarrow you've got there user.

Attached: 1528184174396.png (600x600, 216K)

Thank you kindly. It really is something else.

hell yeah

Attached: tenor (2).gif (290x240, 1.04M)

Wew, that's a naughty wheelbarrow you have there, user.

should've payed the premium and got a high end model these cheapo wheelbarrows always tip up on you like that you really need the keel and gyroscopic stabilisers if you're doing any serious hauling

I had a plastic wheelbarrow, kinda like this one that was surprisingly durable and actually lasted longer than the metal one. Tyres that don't deflate were a big plus.

Attached: d170135145f4a6ea78a0fd257e92a1ff.jpg (1566x1566, 108K)

Are we doing this again?
Wheelbarrow thread? Wheelbarrow thread!
youtube.com/watch?v=FuT0Az7HLBs

Attached: 1518223569195.jpg (478x322, 31K)

that's a nice rig very interesting handle design i'd be worried about the wheels on the back legs though what happens if you set it down on a slope does it just roll away on you?

Gotta pay the premium if you want good quality wheelbarrows.
Sure it may be durable. But there is nothing better than feeling those wood handles and the smooth clear coat finish on a nice metal one.
Yes, give me more, user.

I never had to deal with slopes but now that you mention it it does sound like a design flaw
>Sure it may be durable. But there is nothing better than feeling those wood handles and the smooth clear coat finish on a nice metal one.
Honestly the handles were the biggest complaint I had with them. It just felt needlessly awkward.

>Honestly the handles were the biggest complaint I had with them. It just felt needlessly awkward.
The handles end up making you use different muscles in order to lift. It's easier to use the standard handle as it is much easier to press down and lift more weight.

Look at this baby, the 2018 Makita
Power assisted, up to 275lbs of carry weight
Detachable back wheels and a 7" disc brake

Attached: 1536160756140.jpg (1368x900, 78K)

check out this vintage tradesman's hand cart circa 1840 it's got double iron legs and a drop down front and rear she's a serious piece of equipment they don't make 'em like that anymore

Attached: 4609546441_406x237.jpg (406x237, 36K)

Now THAT is a powerful wheelbarrow. One of those babies could do so much work.

You can say that again. My ancestors used those while crossing the plains. Those babies can go for miles.

ok this is a beast if i had one of those i'd be the envy of the worksite no doubt my buddies would be calling every weekend like 'hey man can i borrow it again?'

That's when you give a little laugh and let them know that your MechaWheelbarrow is a one man machine. But they can certainly look from a distance and take pictures. You just don't use another man's wheelbarrow, ya know?

I think this is the only good thread I've seen all day. Thank you OP, I can finally sleep without shame or eagerness. This is the end for now till a new and probably pointless beginning to moar lurking for quality threads but for now I sleep.

Attached: __clownpiece_and_kaenbyou_rin_touhou_drawn_by_yoruny__sample-83fae535f6cb14daf9b0fffd825e746c.jpg (850x850, 132K)

Thank you, sir. Please come again, sir.

Well then

Attached: What's even the fucking point of having a wheel barrel.jpg (540x555, 42K)

Ah, that is a man who values his wheelbarrow. In lieu of getting it damaged, he sacrifices his own body to keep it in pristine condition.

exactly what i was thinking you're better off with a bad back than a scuffed wheelbarrow nobody can see your scoliosis under your shirt but we all can't help but notice and pass judgement when someone's wheelbarrow is in a grimy state

I remember my first wheelbarrow. Little red tin one I got when I was a wee lad.

Attached: Boomer Pepe.jpg (334x334, 17K)

I see you are a man of culture and upmost intelligence.
Ah, I remember seeing to sleek red wheelbarrows rolling by. Always made my heart skip a beat.

Bump