Did you swallowed the yellow pill ?

White women will never be conservative anymore. Jewry and feminisme completely destroyed their brain.

Attached: your_asian_qt.jpg (960x702, 127K)

If you marry an asian woman, you will get richer and healthier.

Attached: be_mad_white_roastie9.jpg (1811x3999, 1.51M)

> Man up you incel, who will pay for my child support ?

Attached: asian_woman_3.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

White woman here.

Why don’t you guys want me anymore? :/

This is the average business woman in Korea.

Attached: pure_asian_women.jpg (736x1105, 147K)

Tits or GTFO

Attached: asian_vs_white.png (800x918, 1020K)

> Chad, don't you prefer to take a white woman as bride ?
> Hueee, no thanks, I do not want to divorce 3 times like my father did

Attached: perfect_asian2.png (598x581, 935K)

> Op you incel, everyone knows that mixed white-asian will end up like Eliott Rodger.

Attached: next_step_of_humanity.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Attached: 1548554671311.jpg (750x563, 79K)

Attached: Heritage To Toilet.png (965x1250, 40K)

because you re a whore

Oh my god marry me.

Attached: 9EE64DD6-DF26-4DD8-A9FD-7698747F6257.gif (250x197, 825K)

Holy fuck these thread are being spammed on a daily basis

Are they planning to destroy Asian countries now?

japs rule the business in korea. sucks to be a gook or are you just another dumb frog

Roll

DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS DESTIN BLEVINS

After watching Marie Kondo I just can't respect white women anymore

They're not being spammed. Men are simply waking up.

It hasn't been properly honed yet though.

The true redpill is Japanese women. All the other asian women are literally too mongoloid to be worthwhile.

Japanese women in particular are not as bad as other women because they've been isolated on an island. Their diets are typically low carb, and fish based. Thus they are typically "smarter" and more reasonable which is saying a lot as typical women are very unreasonable.

Most white/brown/gook women do not deserve to have their genes carried on. Japanese women do.

They are the future.

Attached: WomenThinkTheirHotShit.png (752x620, 707K)

Even when selecting the best I can only see ugly dwarves

I'll probably consider an asian female as my next partner, exclusively. Unfortunately, not that many eastern asians here. But some kazakhs are a-ok, especially with all their mixing they have going on there. Also I know a couple eastern asian girls who were raised here (2nd generation immigrants), so perhaps that'd help.

lol "their" is possessive, the title of the image used is an incomplete sentence and implies that women have opinions on their own warm feces. That's gross.

rolling for a cute yellow wife

Asian's faces look like plates. Also rolling for 9.

I've noticed that all women can be characterised into plate-faces or horse-faces. There is no inbetween for some reason

Attached: 1548539606813.jpg (700x724, 52K)

Which ones the trap?

Taiwan, defiantly Taiwan.

Pic related is the only yellow pill the a frenchman must swallow.

Attached: yellowpill.jpg (650x400, 51K)

the/a *

that's not yellow

Ignore him, he's just a stupid jungle monkey

i don't know you, and i am not racist, i can't tell

At this point I don't even care about her skin colour, I just want a woman who will love me

Attached: l.jpg (720x467, 67K)