Eastern Europeans should be flayed

Eastern European countries for e.g. Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania are literal shitholes when compared to their counterparts unlike western European countries immigrants don't prefer to go to east Europe is...

>Violent like south America
>Infrastructural problems
>Low economy
>Low HDI
>Low GDP per capita

Now killing all Eastern European Slavic subhumans isn't possible so we should introduce multiculturalism to underdeveloped eastern European countries like Poland and the ones listed above, to start a flow of global mutual benefial policies into their countries.

Without immigration and this form of transformation eastern Europe can not survive.

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-174541__01.jpg (1080x726, 121K)

Based

Based and redpilled.

Why do Pakis and Pajeets eat so slow? Why the fuck do you talk so much and mention Pakistan in every fucking sentence you make?

Something I've noticed when working with Pakis and Pajeets:
>they eat slow like fucking snails(like seriously, you eat 100g worth of food in a fucking hour)
>they're lazy "workers"
>their "food"causes diarrhea
>they speak too much and add "pakistan" to every fucking sentence they make
>they are loud like monkeys
>they have humour of a fucking 6 year old
>every nationality working with them hates their guts
>they listen to that shitty Bollywod music
>they think they're the smartest of the bunch
>they act clever and pretend to be confident but when shit hits the fan they submit
What the fuck is their actual problem? Pajeets and Pakis are the same in this context.

Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus and Bulgaria are poorer than some african countries.
Since they clearly can't function properly themselves they should be annexed back by Russia

>multiculturalism
Implies brown people would want to immigrate here

What are you triggered about? I didn't say anything about France... France is a great country now days, way better than before.

>. France is a great country now days, way better than before
Ah. So you want Western Europe to be full of brown australoid halfbreeds like, you toxic indian cunt.

Europe can not survive without this transformation which will allow them to be culturally enriched and be multicultural.

nice

Stop using that vpn its really obvious you retard

Good thread. I'm glad I see more and more superior Pajeets in Warsaw every month.

you are late with my lunch again, I will give you 1 star this time

Come in Siberia and try my multiculturalism, motherfucker

Attached: 1548770422726.jpg (600x318, 29K)

But it's comfy, I like it here

Agreed. I don't mind being killed by superior indians.

Do you hate me for not being as rich as the US?
Current Russia is not even half as bad as Western media shits on us

No it's because Russia is not as culturally diverse
Or multicultural like US.

Poo

>we should introduce multiculturalism
ah yes
that worked out brilliantly for you didn't it

Legacy of communism
Russians and Ukrainians are animals but West Slavs like Poles and Czechs are incredibly based

Take this to Jow Forums

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Says propagandistic niggeroid.

>tfw was about to laugh at someone from India calling any other country a shithole but then realized it's 2019 already
oh snap, we're in deep shit now

It's actually more diverse though. More islamized than the West, too.

Violent? It's hard to get beaten up in Poland unless dude attacking you is retarded or you are street shitter perhaps black, but it's more possible in towns

Indians should be genocided

FUCKING BASED

Can "Eastern Europe" really be called Europe, honestly?

Great idea faggot. Looks like you really want to make Whites dissapear. I bet you are just jealous

Attached: 1548716633831.gif (280x220, 487K)

Looks like (((OP))) really wants white people to dissapear

>calls Russia and Poland "literal shitholes"
>is Indian
kek

Attached: Twisted.jpg (604x583, 347K)

How many piles of shit lying on your streets did you step in today to become so mad as to type all this?

Attached: Kobayashi-san-Chi-no-Maid-Dragon-04-Large-20.jpg (890x501, 173K)

What's with Indians and their superiority complex with Europe? Especially Lithuania for some reason

Do I get a tiger if I go to Siberia?