How does /pol make money?

Do any of you work? Hustle? Neetbux?

Attached: you.png (1920x1502, 264K)

working, you?

Neetbux. I don't know how to apply for jobs user. :v)

im applying for jobs atm trying to get out of the NEET.

Attached: worriedwojak.png (238x212, 5K)

If you are on Jow Forums, you are not working. Get off Jow Forums and get back to work.

Short everything recommended by Jow Forums

I'm a therapist.

I work a full time at a faggot vegan kitchen, when I'm not at work I have an eCommerce business, and I'm an actor
I'm also poor

Being a degenerate neet

I get scoops on pol and sell them to the MSM, plus for some reason I have no idea why, a mossad friend of mine writes me a large check every month.

Im at work and Im on Jow Forums, albeit very stealthily. Am a civil engineer intern at a very white firm.

I was a hotel general manager but now I'm depressed and unemployed.

Attached: 1536574226831.jpg (1149x832, 170K)

I'm a researcher for an MP.

I made an engineering job for myself that and my customers pay me $50/hour

copywriting aka paid shill (sadly not on a basketweaving imageboard)

not doing work atm

I work for the state.

I work

>doesnt answer question
sure thing faggots

Attached: 2155644548743.jpg (500x404, 49K)

Wagecucking like a nigger for my room and board

Unemployed. Don’t want my tax dollars to go to Israel.

Shit nigger I run my own business work a part time job and mine bitcoins from yo Momma's snatch

>not doing work automated teller machine
G-d I hate Canadians

I give management training and write right wing articles

T. Foreskin harvester

Letat, c'est moi

Full time shampoo vendor

I don't work but I'll have to soon because my parents can't support my parasitic and pathetic lifestyle.

I just wanted to put you all on notice that the Tranny Discrod is collecting info to turn you in to the irs.

Atleast you have the option

Work under the table cash or barter.

If you are typing out a post and pressing Post, and you are reading replies, YOU ARE NOT WORKING. Get back to work.

I'm self-employed, so nope, not working at this moment.

I work but I'm going back to school in the fall. Beware of the trades meme

Govt takes taxes straight from my paycheck,wtf are these trannies gonna do

Sell tainted drugs to black people

Nice try, Google.

Yah nah, I can do what I want. Look at the time too, faggot.

I sell artisanal dildos on amazon.

I work. About to get my CPA license in a few months so I’m slowly looking at different jobs until then

I work for uber but I'm not a driver, I work in an office. I also own a motorcycle that I rent to a guy so he can deliver food.
I'm kinda tempted to buy a car and become a driver but I'm too autistic to deal with people

>Do any of you work?
Bahahahahahahahahahhahahah!!!

Trying to break out of NEEThood, but am having some real trouble user.

Attached: 1490985285875.jpg (514x514, 42K)

What's wrong with the trades meme user?

Hell yeah bro I hustle fuckin HARD bro, real shit. Check this: I wake up, take hella fuckin calls with all the execs. You know, like the whos who bro! They slobber all over my cock for the minimal effort I give to the company. One time I received a bonus that was paid directly in the form of pussy and clout, not that I need any more (obviously). I don’t stop grinding till I feel like it bro, which is NEVER by the way. Shits cash, bro. I eat drink sleep and SHIT OUT SUCCESS BRO! No days off! Fuckin punk losers.

My dude.

>no job experience
>lets take a gander at entry level minimum wage jobs
>prerequisites to enter workforce: prior experience in workforce, former places of employment in workforce for entry level minimum wagecucking
>stunned at how fucked I am

Just lie a whole lot. The jobs are pretty brainless and it's not like you won't pick it up. Or know somebody, that's how everyone gets on the job ladder. We're back to nepotism.

I worked at A&W with an actual retard, I think you can manage