You fucking faggots, I hate you. I feel for the fucking upper midwest meme. I moved from Sacramento to Boise...

You fucking faggots, I hate you. I feel for the fucking upper midwest meme. I moved from Sacramento to Boise. IT FUCKING SUCKS HERE. The people are boring, it's fucking cold, THERE'S NOTHING TO DO. There are no good restaurants here

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I MISS CALIFORNIA

Attached: 1471456421296.png (524x601, 243K)

Boise is not the upper midwest.

>upper midwest
>Boise
You poor dumb bastard.

Attached: aDuhhhh.jpg (418x475, 25K)

Lmao ur retarded should have moved to a retard hospital lol xddd

That's the fucking badlands. You want to know why its called the badlands? Because its fucking bad. KEK

Attached: 1538000202392.jpg (248x187, 11K)

You have to go back.

retard

Same thing all young people say, that don't live in a huge city.
Listen OP, you faggot: you have to make your own fun things to do. In Idaho, that means snow bikes or snowmobiles in the winter, and dirt bikes, mountain bikes, hunting, fishing, hot springs etc in the summer.
Don't talk shit about the area because you have no friends that aren't video game playing faggots.
Stop being a nigger.

Can't pass the great chill filter?
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: suicide.jpg (476x462, 17K)

You move to Idaho to get away from stupid shit and be alone. Maybe you should have moved to a more wealthy region of the state. Like one of the ones with lakes and shit where the billionaires live.

>There's nothing to do.
Um, have you tried not being retarded?

lmao

>tfw thinking about relocating from Bay Area to Sacramento
Should I do it user?

Must be a shill threads because I am in Sacramento and it's absolute shit. What's wrong, do you miss the tent cities and the river you can't touch because of the ecoli from all the "human" feces.

Attached: 1547606185533.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

The winter is going to suck in the midwest no matter how you slice it. They basically just drink and eat through it, ride snowmobiles (while drunk), go ice fishing (while drunk) and sleep a lot.

t. southerner that lived in michigan for 2 years

Why are Californians so obsessed with food? I myself fell for the stupid meme and when I lived somewhere else I learned how to cook. Do you know how fucking easy it is to make fried rice or tacos?

>and sleep a lot
you forgot the (while drunk) part

>not eating meat that isn't shitty tacos

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000460446885.jpg (868x868, 46K)

Hey user. Iowafag here. You can fuck yourself and move back if you want to California. The cold is what keeps the midwest white. Niggers slip on the ice and shatter on impact.

Well first of all you need to move about 1,200 miles to the right if you wanna be in the midwest. Second, so what, all you did in California was go to restaurants all day? Try shooting, hunting, camping, go to the movies, go to the bar, smoke weed and play video games, drive to a good restaurant, or better yet, go the fuck home, because we don't like you fags either.

Attached: 1548743235696.png (429x519, 141K)

I think is the closest thing to an excuse they have to explain why they must continue to import illegal aliens.

Attached: 1548391034787.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

It's so cold in Wisconsin, beer shipment have stopped. Snow-niggs on suicide watch

Attached: ComfyCali.png (632x467, 23K)

Pardon me, which river are you referring? I know you're not talking about the American. I fucking love that river. And I never saw a single fucking tent city the entire time I lived there. Why don't you go enjoy midtown for me please, faggot? Go eat at Chicago Fire. Head over to Folsom Blvd and eat at Fahrenheit 250 for me. Go take a stroll in beautiful William Land Park.

Exactly. I can't wait to move out of cali and have actual whites, my own peers, cook my food instead of some jose or homeboy that doesnt speak my language.
If Californians never bought into the food meme we would all go batshit from this fucked up reality we live in.

If you cant handle these temperatures your not white.

Attached: the weather.png (673x472, 16K)

There are thousands of homeless living on the American river, dingus. Just because you hang out with the faggots downtown doesn't mean they aren't there. They have shit up the river enough that it's become dangerous to swim in. The college idiots pissing in it all day in the summer don't help either.
>beautiful Land Park
Fucking lolz. You are a city retard to the fucking max. I'm not even going to tell you the right way to go about living in Sac, you're too retarded and gay.

Hello, I have lived in Wisconsin my entire life. People like you are literally cancer and we want you the fuck out. Nothing to do? Kill yourself. Or better yet move and then kys so I don't have to clean up the mess.

Nothing to do? Aren't you some sort of faggot that sits behind a keyboard shitposting all day anyways? We pass the time by bettering ourselves and the land and appreciate the weather as a much deserved break. Holy shit get a fucking hobby. Become more self sufficient. Buy a gun and practice your aim. Move out of the fucking city you idiot. Lastly remember we don't fucking like you so when you do move move the fuck south. All the way back to Mexico where you belong.

>The people are boring
>THERE'S NOTHING TO DO
Were...were you looking for gay bars and block parties?

Would find some hits on a search engine or sac bee but Discovery Park area was bad last I looked into it. I love the American river too, spent all my time after school at the San Juan rapids growing up. but you have to admit the fucking homeless have fucked it up.

Attached: 1546655343361.jpg (790x988, 234K)

>THERE'S NOTHING TO DO. There are no good restaurants here
Oh wow, how can you live with the pain, you absolute fairy faggot?

If youre in Sacramento and are worried about tent cities you must be a poorfag. Move to Granite Bay or Folsom.

trying going outside for once in your life instead of being a stereotypical consumerist bugman

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (200x200, 13K)

THE MIDWEST IS NOT YOUR FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT COMMITTEE.

Please understand that we have a very particular way of life and it's mostly sticking to ourselves. The only reason I'm even making an effort to appease you is because I honest to God hope this thread convinces you to move the fuck away from me. NOT. WELCOME.

Post proof, larping faggot. No bump

Have fun freezing your nips off, loser.

Attached: Capture.png (634x452, 22K)

Restaurants? We fucking raise our own food you idiot. Or hunt it. Or fish it. Either way it's infinitely better than any restaurant food. Maybe you're used to.. I don't know.. refried beans or some shit.

Your trips have convinced me to go back.

Cool and bring a fucking nuke with you and set it off. Make sure that California doesn't survive you.

Its literally all Californians do it eat in Restaurants and brag about how authentic it is.

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-104232_Photos.jpg (1080x953, 360K)

Go back then

Only thing thats gonna be freezing in these parts of the country are niggers.

You left Cali for boise wtf hahahahaahha you dumbass move back

I'm in Fair Oaks now but was living in Carmichael.. had to move when the homeless setup 3-4 tents in an empty lot behind me and the sheriff wouldn't do shit.

Attached: 1544545725184.jpg (749x507, 64K)

It's the equivalent of the summer in the south where nobody does anything except wait for sunset and run in between the brief moments they must leave air conditioning, kek.

>The people are boring,
Nobody has the responsibility to entertain you
>it's fucking cold,
Wear a coat bitch
>THERE'S NOTHING TO DO.
Oh, fart and queef sniffing is exclusive to commiefornia, sorry
>There are no good restaurants here
Learn to cook you fatass diabetic whore

Get on my level. Tomorrow will be cold.

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-124619.png (1080x2160, 165K)

America is a boring bum shithole. Nothing to do.

Only some livable cities like NYC, Miami, Los Angeles. Europe is far better and far whiter.

Imagine you could be living in London or Paris, watching marvelous architecture, centuries of history and hot Euro girls. Instead you are stuck in corn fields in bum fuck North America hahahah.

white people are boring. they like boring places.

Come to San Diego buddy it's still mainly white at the beach. And it will always be that way

Can confirm

Attached: Kingstonweather30.1.19.jpg (715x681, 57K)

Should have gone to wisconsin

Go the fuck back. I doubt you will be missed.

>he fell for the suburban retard meme

Attached: 7799151878_358f1ee8f5_b.jpg (848x1024, 1.21M)

This response pleases me. I live in Rancho Cambodia, and it is a 99% Pure Shithole, but I still prefer it to Folsom or Dildorado Hills. Granite Bay is ok, but still full of the same kind of self-centered idiots. Rancho is full of niggers but we have less crime in the neighborhood I live in than we had in Folsom or Dildorado Hills. My auto insurance got cheaper, really made the ol' noggin start joggin.
There are no worse fuckfaces to live around than the ones in EDH, and I consider Folsom to be the same.
The way to live it up in Sac, is to have a house in Truckee, and be in Sac area as little as possible. Ten more years and I'll never set foot in this city of Democrats again. I hope it burns.

Retard

Oh shit it's going to rain? Hell yeah

>implying Sacramento isn't a total shithole.

There is nowhere to get Eastern European food though.

They're not wrong. You're just assravaged that you don't have any good food.

you seem to be lost

Attached: 9421160E-FB79-4D24-82B7-13235BACA9AF.jpg (220x151, 7K)

Get self sufficient, niggerfaggot. You can cook better food than what you get at a restaurant.

Idiot kek
Idaho is full of Muslims too, and Yellowstone is going to blow your ass into space any minute. you are as dumb as a nigger

Attached: 41DDB5ED-D95A-4BF1-BBBA-29027964C1C0.jpg (600x580, 170K)

Can Jow Forums name any place on earth that is
>majority hwite
>not boring af

Attached: DjyAld2X4AAQfKp.jpg (672x1076, 101K)

>THERE'S NOTHING TO DO.
Open a good restaurant.
I'll do if the girls are hot

Another Iowa user here. I can confirm this.
I can't fucking wait for -40s tomorrow.
OP sounds like he moved for fun or some other half baked shit.

Did it not cross your mind to visit the place before moving there?

>that feel when you love the cold but live in Florida

>dumbass listend to a Jow Forumsack

hahahahahahaha

white people are boring
change my mind

Go hike in the mountains you fucking faggot.

Alaska

>its cold
get over it faggot, i live in texas and its either hotter than hells fucking waiting room or there are fucking tornadoes blowing shit around like a fucking arcade game

>Idaho
>Midwest
Please, stay in California. You're too stupid for us.

We got plenty of great food. You're just too stupid to know where to look.

White people:
>invents all relevant culture and technology
>boring

Non-whites:
>recycle their diarrhea into food that gives you diarrhea
>vibrant

>cold
No shit? Idaho is cold in winter? Who could have guessed?
>nothing to do
Translation: having a hard time finding faggot clubs, drug dealers, and modern art galleries full of men in desses.
>miss sacramento
Put a tent in your living room and shit on the floor. You'll feel at home in no time. Alternatively, kys. No one would miss you, califag.

I live in Lodi. pretty decent. Downtown is full of white people so that's great. I always go to the bars and breweries. Though there are a lot of muslims but they don't go downtown Lodi.

toronto

Yeah because apparently white people have never heard of seasoning before (meanwhile all the top chefs in the world are white men).

>midwest
>Boise

If you actually did this you'd know that Idaho isn't in the midwest.

exellent advice.

Agreed. Get a motorcycle and stop ingesting so much onions.

nobody where I live recognizes that as such, anecdotal but the only people I met who call it that live there

when that *was*(denotes past tense) the western part of the US it made sense

no logic to it outside that

I love you user

Nice flag

Onions* fucking autocorrect

What does this even mean? The society you live in owes you entertainment? Also why do people in cities define their quality of life by how much stupid shit they have to waste their money on?

Hi newfag

lol

have you considered improving yourself instead of plugging into the matrix

of course now, because you're a californian

all californian expats should be shot on sight

Why is S. O... Y moderated? What the fuck

This but unironically

I hope they find your frozen corpse in a snowbank when it melts in May.

>no good restaurants
The Burger's worst nightmare.

Attached: alex-jones.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Have you never seen Moving with Richard Pryor?

Boise is not the midwest and
>The people are boring, it's fucking cold, THERE'S NOTHING TO DO. There are no good restaurants here
You are a fucking normie what the hell are you even doing on Jow Forums?