youtube.com/watch?v=RDdaCK4c_zw
youtube.com/watch?v=jEX0r9cs5_0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdpp509ubnc
youtube.com/watch?v=zJTmi9cgpKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=87wnSzxfLEM
youtube.com/watch?v=UA_j_72psoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I'll just go to the store like "5g magic mushrooms please"

That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!

you forgot the part where you are in a silent dark room alone for the entire duration. Get your shit together

Attached: 8fe7c10bdaf23eab95770734c1823ad2.jpg (600x450, 50K)

I had a psychedelic trip with a joint, medical stuff, I saw gnomes, infact I was one in that trip and we spoke in a weird language that I understood... anyone else saw gnomes or dwarves with hats?

dmt is where it's at boi

fucking jew.

A DMT trip will be much less intense than a 5g mushroom trip

>purchase magic mushrooms

That's illegal tho

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpm1l0HfkV0

Enjoy the visuals

you're retarded lol.

everything from god's perspective is a series of jewish plots which can only be conceivably solved by a double agent jew

A dmt trip lasts about 15 minutes and will always be positive. A 5g mushroom trip lasts 4 hours and can send you to hell

The other thread had a link where you could mail order them. Mungus.ca. Too bad you're living in mystery land, they only ship to Canada.

literal retard who's never done DMT detected

Does anyone inside the EU have experience with buying mushroom grow kits?

I want to grow my own since the season is over and I have 0 connections but I'm thinking will they even get to me if I order a grow kit from NL

There is a Swiss anthropologist named Golowin who had the theory that gnomes or little people are realy a metaphor (something the mind makes up) for psychedelic mushrooms. There's even a popular German childrens song about them where it's not clear if it's about gnomes or mushrooms.

Wrong
A high dose of dmt is possibly the most psychedelic experience you will ever have

Apparently in the land of the dykes and the windmills it isn't. Too bad UK isn't in the Schengen zone or you could just pop over there and bring some back, no borders or customs checks.

Try this one:
zamnesia.com/magic-mushroom-grow-kit/1889-golden-teacher-supa-gro.html

>drug wears off
>leftist still want me in chains
yeah nah. drugs are temporary. politics are forever.

>Psychelics
>Enjoy having demons tormenting you for the rest of your life! (schizophrenia)

Thank you, Sverigebro!

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-10-29-15h10m59s579.png (640x480, 314K)

>not taking exorbitant sums of LSD in order to encounter and engage godforms

don't you wanna save the day?

no you just black out if you do too much

Thanks Sven Hopefully its not seized by customs and the police dont come to rape my virgin boipucci.

Have you used it before?

Fingers cross for each other hans
I cant find Shrooms LSD or anything else I have 0 connections

Hey, you were the last poster in the last thread. I tried to reply to you.

I believe you said something about a postal drop box? Well, not even for legal stuff like books or toys, all mail order shops deliver to them. Some do. Over here, you have to mail them with DHL or else they are returned to the sender.

I've found a few headshops in the Netherlands that also sell "magic truffels" online. I haven't found out if they ship to Germany though. It said on the page "legal restrictions apply".

I think I saw that website too the one with "Legal restrictions"

Well shit I used a parcel motel I hope I get it

Attached: Mush.png (1159x683, 669K)

I have a hard time believing it would be seized in custom, since dogs cant detect mycelium, or at least I think, also mail within the EU is rarely a priority.

I have not used that particular one, only one cubensis(unkown strain) and liberty caps.

have you bought from the website before in general tho? I just really eager to try a psychadelic for the first time. I can't wait to see purple elephants bro.

Jk. I'm hoping for an educational experience been looking into these now for 8 or 9 months.

Maybe it's just the German postal service that is so picky. State Post became DHL, and they own the "packstationen" (package stations) and the postal shops within department stores, tobacconists etc. I ordered a book about Ancient Greek last summer, and Amazon said it came back because they had sent it with some other company. Took 6 weeks and it arrived on the 2nd try.

I hope you don't run into this kind of problem. I'll try to order some myself, but I'll do it tomorrow when I'm not tired like now.

>I can't wait to see purple elephants bro.
It's not all fun and games. Depending on what you have on your mind, on your subconscious mind, it could be a very sobering or frightening experience. Try to read up online on first hand experiences. There may be blogs out there, there will certainly be YouTube videos.

I myself am plagued with nightmares. I want to try either mushrooms or DMT to try to bring it out in the open, i.e. where I can reflect on it. I expect my experience to be anything but pleasant, but I hope to get things into perspective so that I can work on my problems.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-07-30-14h53m18s160.png (640x480, 185K)

No, not from that website, yet, but I will soon.

If you have not taken psychedelics before I will only say two things:

Set and setting is the most important part of your trip.
Start with low dose.

Yeah I read one site where it said that orders to germany are one of the biggest pains after the UK (bc brexit)

haha I know I was just taking the piss, I'm not doing it to get "high" I want to hopefull discover something about myself, if it was just for a high Id just smoke ganje which is fkn everywhere

If you are new to psychedelics, don't start with DMT, start with shrooms.

And your experience will probably not be frightening or bad, even if you manage to work through some stuff. I have had a lot of depression, anxiety and stuff like that but have never had a bad trip, only good trips. Except for one that was kind of bad, but still rewarding in it's own way.

>Set and setting
Very important point. Though I forget the difference between the two. What I remember is you have to "trust" the surroundings, i.e. don't do it at midnight in a back alley in the wrong part of town, be comfortable (bed or couch), and don't do it if you're not presently in a nice mental equilibrium. Also if possible have someone with you that you trust that can "talk you down" should you freak out.

I am new, so thanks for the advice.

It's very individual what good set and setting is, but I do this:

Shower and eat light.
Clean my room/apartment.
After intake I meditate for maybe 5-10 min, you will notice when you are done.
Then put on Sphongle and either lay in bed or watch some fractals videos on youtube.

"Right" music is very, very important. I remember one time when during a trip I started feeling bad, restless and everything was hard, then this one song came on and completely turned the trip around.

>"Right" music is very, very important.
Oh, good. I have a nice collection from my years smoking weed. I'm past that, the weed is long gone, but the music remains. I remember some music I heard when sober became intolerable with weed, while other pieces seemed to chime in with you and lift you up. Some which I filed under "acquired taste" only became appreciable with weed.

Yeah but be careful, just because you like the music on weed does not guarantee that it will work for you on shrooms. Music that are up beat and fast will mostly make you feel uncomfortable. I recommend that you check out Sphongle, I never listen to that kind of music except when I am tripping.

۔/
۔/
it's strange how what you think "the right music" is before hand and what it turns out to be for that specific point in time can be so different.

Movies can be really interesting too...

Thinking about doing some more dmt soon

This song has been stuck with me, at least the first 4:34 of it

youtube.com/watch?v=OfR6_V91fG8

Attached: 77777.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

> Then put on Sphongle and either lay in bed or watch some fractals videos on youtube.

You don't have a trip sitter?

Would it not be more valuable to just meditate/ listen to music or think while you trip?

Never. Most times I have tripped alone. Have tripped with other people maybe 3 times and then they also tripped. I don't see the point of it but maybe some people need it.

Agree.

۔trips hail.

Attached: 1529156979290.gif (540x540, 1.08M)

I will check them out. Back in the day I used to listen to the older (David Gilmour era) stuff from Pink Floyd, Liquid Sound Company, and some slower ambient pieces I downloaded from "Mercedes Benz Mixtapes". (LOL, that was a real thing back then.)

youtube.com/watch?v=RDdaCK4c_zw

youtube.com/watch?v=jEX0r9cs5_0

Attached: 1530389338878.gif (400x300, 1.96M)

Nice. :-)

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-07-25-17h31m16s813.png (640x480, 299K)

Been there, done that. I have little to say about heroic doses after numerous ayahuasca and DMT experiences. The ayahuasca circle that I was in turned into a cult (woop tee doo) and I quit doing psychedelics after that.

You are fool if you believe you are enlightened and/or somehow superior to others because you've done psychedelics. Especially when you make heroic does some sort of dick measuring contest. You're not the fucking Dalai Lama, OP.

Attached: 6f4d5e46e3bba06c884a6bce8fdfc7e6b35994772d3ad89c6efa2b7836e6bf42.jpg (2592x1728, 941K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdpp509ubnc

Attached: 444.gif (120x120, 137K)

Agreed.

Ego needs to be measured with humble action. Some things are best left unsaid when it comes to the personal experiences we go through.

Attached: 1497852302643.gif (250x188, 980K)

thanks for your helpful post

Attached: IMG_4176.png (892x544, 268K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zJTmi9cgpKQ

Lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=87wnSzxfLEM

Attached: 1530335189657.gif (600x600, 1.94M)

Back in the late 90s, TV stations here made the switch from static at night to transmitting something. Anything. A fireplace, a fishtank, reruns, Germany's train tracks (i.e. the view from the train driver's place).

Bavaria 3 used to have the "Space Night". After midnight, they would first transmit the Bavarian National Anthem, then the German National Anthem, and then hours of hours of "Space Night". They would take the films that NASA shot out of an orbiting Space Shuttle, from the bay door to the Earth. So you'd see the Earth rotating beneath you, and they'd bring chillout loung music up on the audio with that.

B e a u t i f u l.

Attached: 1420105865758.jpg (533x477, 22K)

comfy
please everybody make sure to post more things that make people expect their psychedelic experiences to be other than love haha

Attached: Euphoria-DEM-1.png (1154x2048, 1.58M)

Very true. Our current way of life looks more like repression and imprisonment than any form of thought. It lacks logic and confidence. It's errors are painfully clear.

It is too much when we are all at odds... Babylon has fractured under our weight, soon we will all be able to see a clear picture of what is real and what is bias. Then we will all find unity.

We are blind until we can all see it.

Attached: 1505354032830.gif (500x500, 972K)

dubs
interesting...
I would like to live that, not having any transmission/communication... would be nice...

That sounds beautiful having something from nothing too... Really bold contrast, and it seems random what they put through from what you said, which is always fun.

Attached: 1504976841801.gif (500x500, 1.64M)

Which do you guys most prefer?

Tryptamines or hallucinogenics?

both...

Attached: d53f7ff164360088fc99d0e0b339ca0e5a09cd796876e8b64392a9a1d7f2f2c3.png (717x900, 132K)

You mix them?

2day I saw that I was blind lole
better get more drugs lole

Attached: Formation_of_galactic_clusters_and_filaments.jpg (1149x861, 132K)

The pictures were really beautiful. The shuttle was in orbit at a height that you'd obviously not see the whole Earth, but coastlines, deltas, mountains. Sometimes you'd be able to recognise where they were, like the outline of Florida or the Sinai peninsula. And when the music was not to your liking, you could always substitute your own.

"Space Night" was an insider tip among weed enthusiasts. I never lived in Bavaria, but back when I had basic cable, it was on there.

Damn, I should have taped a few hours. But then again that was back in the days of VCRs before everything was digital, so it'd probably suck qualitywise nowadays.

when I was in the British Museum God told me that 'trippy' is the word we use that refers to anything other alien languages refer to

Attached: Aztec Calendar.jpg (695x692, 127K)

I have. I have done a lot of "extreme" things, but it was worth the efforts. lole

I like my experiences.

Dubs
Knowledge should be sought in all fields(of study) lole...

Really, there is so much to learn from everything, sad so many get stuck on drugs or a certain topic and never see beyond their comfortable rose tinted perspectives.

That low quality vhs look is popular for some, you could have digitized them and made a youtube channel.

That's so cool...

Toking some purp and a indica strain rn, too mellow...

Attached: 1497174250702.gif (500x350, 934K)

>Space Night
Hey, what do you know ... they have episodes on YouTube! "Earth Views" was what it was called.
Because Space Night wasn't just for stoners, they used to have documentaries about space technology and astronomy also.

So much of our language is alien in an alien way as it describes things outside of what can be real here and now.

Attached: 1477161810001.jpg (440x429, 46K)

Attached: 1473045097318.png (1136x640, 865K)

cool. i watch things like that on youtube anyway sometimes, may have seen some

Attached: 1504976721668.gif (400x400, 1.98M)

What is universal consciousness

an abstract concept which is in a superpositional state of being true and false.

Attached: 1534037021191.gif (499x499, 832K)

Symbols and language are a great enabler. For example, European mathematics only really took off after they had introduced the decimal number system. (Coming from Roman numerals.) German philosophy flourished after grammaticists had crafted New High German from existing vocabulary, Latin loan words and Greek and Latin grammar. Suddenly there were tenses like irrealis, conditional 2, future 2.

And let's not forget that the control over the language was what was used in the novel 1984 to try to prevent thoughtcrime.

For an example of how language makes things possible or not, you need only go to check out programming languages. Some are very restricted, others are wonderfully versatile.

What does a state of mind that perceives that do to a human.

so many things end up bringing us together or dividing us.... I can see that all changing soon though.

We are coming to a point in which we will be able to discern bias from truth, whether it is a person or a government body no one will be able to hide from the light of it.

Observation almost always changes the outcome. Yes.

Attached: 1527989514483.jpg (960x960, 187K)

knowledge should be sought

LoLe!
Love it.

Attached: 1504976763573.gif (500x500, 1.17M)

youtube.com/watch?v=UA_j_72psoo
Things like this can be so terrifying if you take a heroic dose

Attached: 1530389833977.gif (500x500, 445K)

...like you see the intent of the symbolism and the music manifest as a vision, and it takes you to very interesting and Dark places

Attached: 1527989202629.jpg (736x1083, 150K)

reeeeeeee

>That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!
That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!That thing, in your pic, it's gn-ot a gn-oblin, it's gn-ot a gn-elf, it's a gn-ome!

shut up kike
Is this a good idea for tripping?

Attached: degen.jpg (405x727, 84K)

Chen.

Attached: __chen_and_yakumo_ran_touhou_drawn_by_asutora__0fd486f51d778025688daa7fc3eea5bd.jpg (900x1200, 881K)