Physicsfag here, ask me science questions

Physicsfag here, ask me science questions.

Attached: strata.jpg (600x759, 257K)

Why live

how to jerk off without limbs?

why can't white men jump

will my peepee really stop getting hard when i get older?

use mouth

why is there something rather than nothing

How come when I pants shit the smell eventually goes away?

Is ion propulsion viable for use on earth?
If yes then when we might be seeing it?

I need a scientific answer.

Because a desire to live and propagate yourself is biologically hardwired. Your genes treat you as a vessel so they can be propagated again.

Just become really flexible and be able to suck your own dick

For the same reason why black people can't swim

When you're a geriatric, yes.

Ion drives, are good for small satellites that are already in space. They're very efficient in terms of Specific Impulse but have horrendous thrust, so you would see them on the first stage of rockets, or in spacecraft with manned crews.

Thoughts on emergence and biology as physics?

>emergence and biology
You mean things like emergent complexity?

what field should i study in to make a lot of money?

y r u gay

Geology, since a lot of mining companies hire geologists for self explanatory reasons.
Specializations vary, but Geochem (among other things) wouldn't be bad if you can find a program in gradschool.

Yeah

In that case you often do see a lot of emergent complexity in a lot of scientific fields. The most obvious one being biological evolution, but you can also see it in things like the formation of crystals, as the material they are made from slowly cools and you get these regular, tessellated patters of atoms or molecules you often find in gemstones.

Don't ignore my berry importan question gaylord

Ur mumz vagina is biologically hardwired into my dick

Well how you could you of all people forget how great of a bottom you were last night? Your asshole was so tight no vagina on this earth could compare.

Every boy grows up dreaming of hearing those words

Attached: 1530706409165.png (348x260, 27K)

Do you know how to find the radius of a circle given the width and height of any part. I have been trying to find out myself but couldn't

>height
are you sure you're taking about a circle and not a cylinder (or something else)?

How do I make a lot of money

depends on what you mean by "a lot" and what you'd be willing to do.
But as i already mentioned geology with regard to mining here. But there are a lot of ways to get a decent paying jobs with science, but that's dependent on the labor market to an extent.

>you'd be willing to do.
anything
>by "a lot
at least 8k us dollars after taxes

Okay, so there’s a rope that’s 5 light seconds long, with two people at each end. If one person pulls the rope, would it take 5 seconds for the other end to be pulled?

Mechanical waves propagate much slower than electromagnetic waves. In an ideal situation where the force doesn't dissipate, it'd take a tremendous amount of time to reach the other end.

It would be slower has it right.
While the electromagnetic force holding the atoms of the rope together would have information propagate at the speed of light, the phase velocity of the pulse you'd create takes much longer to transverse the length of the rope.

Do you have any tips on getting into organized crime?

no

Physical intuition vs Mathematical modeling?

Which country is best to live?

I'd say you need both, but there's a limit on the efficacy of the former, simply because there are a lot of natural phenomena that are not inutative.

The hardwired biological need to propagate my genes is not good enough for me. Fuck that. Give me something else.