Do young zoomer white girls in America hate white boys irl as much as they do on twitter?

T. Deeply Concerned Bong.
Every cancer that’s made in America reaches our shores a few years later. How bad is it gonna be?

Attached: E81BE4A3-F3E4-44C6-BABF-06E60BB0E782.jpg (750x793, 570K)

No. It's just the new fad.

No, you'd have to go out of your way to join the circles that they hang out in. You might bump into one somewhere, or know a chick who knows a chick like that, but everyday reactions aren't like that.

Discord tranny thread. Only camgirls pretend to be "black only" for money from niggers and betas. Sage.

Meanwhile no marriage material anywhere

No worse than it already is I'd wager. Consider they test that shit out on us first. What's now is how much there is, we only need to roll it back without anyone dropping nukes and we should have sanity back in a decade.

It's true though isn't it? Every shit that the Americans come up with eventually spreads to us. I think I don't need to give examples.

Not for long.

Attached: 1538731794818.png (936x654, 668K)

>Londonstan

Uh huh,faggot with bad teeth.

Attached: 625D151A-FF78-44C4-BA10-67AB592B1D17.jpg (450x600, 40K)

Dude the only white girls going for shitskins are either trash or brainwashed therefore is trash. Women are shit in general especially whites nowadays but the white male is still the most popular race for women.

London is our quarantine zone where we keep undesirables. It’s not an English City, it’s a prison colony.

Generally yes but this is just a fad for e thots to make money. They pretend to be into niggers but have a white boyfriend. It's all an act to get beta bucks.

She was a kike. Look at her black, beady eyes.

Also, sage.

I wasn’t talking about race mixing in this thread. I was asking if it’s true thay a large proportion of zoomer white girls have unironically fell for the “ebil white men be keeping me down and shiet”

That's because big daddy government wants to step in and be a better husband than any man could ever hope to be. It's not out of hatred, it's just women are programmed to find someone to give them access to resources. Why go through the work of milking a cow when she can go cry to the farmer and he'll milk all the cows and just give some to her?

Oh shut up tranny. Sage. I'm gonna sage every single one of these "White girls x" threads.

Attached: 1548182571056.jpg (649x379, 90K)

Ur right about this, ppl dont understand how much money ppl pay for these dgenerates

Go fuck yourself you britkike cunt. Surprised you're not posting Lana Del Rey, you fucking tranny shill faggot.

No it’s a meme

Remember to sage lads.

Attached: cuckfactsheet.jpg (476x1024, 131K)

user I’m not trying to push a narrative on anyone. It’s a genuine question that I want the answer to. Tbh if things were as bad as the internet made it seem, America would be in a civil war part 2 by now.
Fancied a change

So everyone is reasonable and not insane irl l. America is like a horrifying tv show for me

Not about race mixing ffs

Hahaha this is the dumbest meme ever. Girls love white men, this is shilling.

Put on a coat and tie and iron your slacks. That's the eye candy equivalent of lingerie in a womans mind... If that's too formal, wear a bright colored button up shirt and a nice pair of pants. Keep your chin up and wear a white privilege smile, pretend like you're looking down at everybody else and you'll have girls touching your arms and shit when you walk past.

No joke, men are in decline. Present yourself like you're not some barbarian and women will be all over that.

Take care of yourself and present yourself in public like you can take care of a family. Stop looking for instant gratification, it's a long game.

Also, wash your car and keep the interior clean and smelling nice. First impressions impact your odds of making second impressions.

You know how on Jow Forums everybody acts like Hitler
with their hatred of jews? Irl they dont walk around yelling heil Hitler.
Does the left do this too? Me thinks so.

Bump

It reaches literally everywhere on the planet aside from China & the 3rd world.

They really don't.
also sage for imptrash